• 4 Post By Cuz
  • 3 Post By Gallowmere
  • 3 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 2 Post By Cuz

Thread: My plan for first cycle; Test E Only

Darkening is offline New Member

My plan for first cycle; Test E Only

Hello

I'm about to run my first ever steroid cycle (Test E only) for 10 weeks. I'm 31 years-old and I have been lifing as a natty for 4 years. I'm currently 12% BF, the objective is to bulk up beyond natural plateau.

Please have a look at my plan in the attachment, listing in daily detail. Any advise is appreciate. Thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My plan for first cycle; Test E Only-first-c.png  

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I’m not great with excel, but it looks like you’re taking 70 mgs of nolvadex each week (1-10).

Not necessary at all. I’d run without it and have an AI on hand as well to go with your SERM.

If it’s me, I’d run it 12 weeks and consider “front loading” week 1.

Tried and true first cycle. Best of luck!
    Darkening and MakoShark like this.

People take nolva on cycle to protect them from gyno.

Since this is your first cycle I would recommend not taking the nolva.
    Keep it on hand.
    See if you need it before you use it.
    Darkening likes this.

Yes I will take Nolvadex 10 mg ED throughout the cycle. I don't have AI or HCG on hand. I try to keep my first cycle simple. I heard that AI might kill estrogen too much which I need to bulk up... and I also don't want to develop gyno since i don't know if i'm gyno prone... so I choose Nolvadex as a safeguard. Thanks for advise i will consider 12 weeks, i will study more before beginning anything.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well you can’t study enough. Read the stickies here.

10 mgs a day of nolva is overkill in my opinion. Can introduce it if you start to develop signs.

What’s you bf%? Any history of gyno as a kid?

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Something a new user is going to have to figure out is how you react to these substances. Id advise on having nolva on hand if needed, but would not advise using it until gyno symptoms develop. Id prefer using Mast over nolva

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Nolva hits hard and fast. No need to run it preemptively. So long as you have it around for “shit happens”, leave it in the drawer until you need it; you may not.

Thanks guys, I will run only Test E and just keep Nolvadex out I will only use when a sign of gyno happen.
    I have more questions;

1. After last pin, I wait full 21 days then initiate PCT, Is it too late? Many people advice start as soon as 14 days past but exogenous hormones is still present so it is better to wait until almost gone (4-5 half life) what do you guys suggest

2. Regarding libido, during cycle, sex quality and libido will be enhanced right? e.g. more horny and hard penis. But at the same time steroid suppress testicle... so sperm load cant be produced so much? this is conflicting so I'm confused. For example Is it possible/healthy to have sex everyday during cycle while testicle not working fully?

Thank you

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    First of all, I'd like to commend you for doing a first cycle of just test e. After seeing I don't know how many others on here with a whole laundry list of steroids to take for their first time, this is a breath of fresh air.

But yeah, I agree with the others about not taking nolva while on cycle and just having it on-hand in case.

One thing I'd add is to do 12 weeks of test instead of 10. You're not really going to even notice it working until about 4-5 weeks in.

As far as your questions go, test E has a half life of about a week (give or take a couple days). So after a couple weeks, your levels are going to be a quarter of what they were at the time of your last dose. They're not completely at 0 at that point but they're going to be low enough that you can start the pct.

As far as your second question goes, using gear, causes your body to attempt to regulate the levels of testosterone in your body. It does that by not producing the signaling hormones that tell your testicles to work. So, you end up with suppressed testosterone production AND a reduction in sperm being produced. Your body will still produce "baby batter" (it's not produced in the testes. Just sperm is) and since you have more test in you, you'll most likely be way more horny (unless your estradiols are far out of range).

By the way, don't use this suppression of sperm as a way of thinking that you're on "male birth control." You'll have a much lower sperm count, but there are plenty of guys who knocked up their old ladies while on cycle. Still use protection if you don't want to have a kid (not to mention get an std).
    Last edited by Honkey_Kong; 08-22-2020 at 03:34 AM.

beanpo1e is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    I’m not great with excel, but it looks like you’re taking 70 mgs of nolvadex each week (1-10).

Not necessary at all. I’d run without it and have an AI on hand as well to go with your SERM.

If it’s me, I’d run it 12 weeks and consider “front loading” week 1.

Tried and true first cycle. Best of luck!
    How would you front load a test only cycle?

beanpo1e is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Something a new user is going to have to figure out is how you react to these substances. Id advise on having nolva on hand if needed, but would not advise using it until gyno symptoms develop. Id prefer using Mast over nolva
    On a first cycle, how would you implement Masteron in place of a SERM?

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by beanpo1e View Post
    On a first cycle, how would you implement Masteron in place of a SERM?
    It really doesn’t matter if its a first cycle or 20th cycle. Controlling estrogen is key and mast does a good job at suppressing some estrogen like side effects. Its actually been perscribed to women with breast cancer, much like nolvadex and arimidex . The difference however is mast is extremely anabolic and will promote protein synthesis thus promoting growth. An AI or serm like nolva doesnt do that

To implement, i would add anywhere from 100-300 mg a week depending on “where you are” as a bodybuilder. Higher doses for veterans and low for the beginner. You can regulate your doses as well. There isnt a dose set in stone to run. You may need more or less than your buddy, its all in how you react. Best answer i can give.
    Last edited by Cuz; 08-21-2020 at 03:38 PM.

Thread Information