• 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 2 Post By Getsomehate
  • 1 Post By Getsomehate
  • 1 Post By Getsomehate

Thread: Will hcg permently boost e2?

Mmaman is offline Junior Member

Will hcg permently boost e2?

I don’t wanna stay on hcg forever?

My e2 has been crashed for 11 weeks? Stuck at 12!

I am being recommended to start hcg eod but I don’t wanna stay on that cause it’s inconvenient I have to make it and it expires quick!

I’d rather just increase my test dose?

I’m on 35 mg of test prop Ed! I hear anything over a cruise dose can cause loss of libido

My joint pain and indigestion is getting so bad last night when I was squatting I thought my hip was gonna come out of socket I couldn’t walk right for a few hours!

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Why did your E crash? If you’re taking an AI, reduce it. HCG will boost natural testosterone production, so any increase in T will lead to an increase in E while you’re taking it.

I took to much ai

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Why did your E crash? If you’re taking an AI, reduce it. HCG will boost natural testosterone production, so any increase in T will lead to an increase in E while you’re taking it.
    Was taking adex for like 15 weeks crashed my shit up hard! What do I do now?

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmaman View Post
    Was taking adex for like 15 weeks crashed my shit up hard! What do I do now?
    Stop taking it? Or reduce your dosage/frequency of doses?

By the way, have you got any blood work done? Not just for your e2 levels, but your total and free test levels too and your SHBG level too.

Do people fucking read!

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Stop taking it? Or reduce your dosage/frequency of doses?

By the way, have you got any blood work done? Not just for your e2 levels, but your total and free test levels too and your SHBG level too.
    Fuck I stopped taking it 12 weeks ago and yes I got bloods last week confirming my e2 is still crashed

Here fuck man!

Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    Post up your blood work. Take a pic or screen shot if you need to. If we can see the actual numbers coming from the lab, we can help more.
    Can life be easier what does it matter if I show u it’s a 11 vs telling u could have just answered my fucking question I’m sorry for impatience but I’ve had Ed for so long and people are just so fucking hard to deal with!

It won’t let me for some reason

Drop the attitude.

The AI you took 15 weeks ago is out of your system.

Your E2 level is back to where your body wants to be with your test dose.

The hip pain you had isn't a sign of low E2.
    Your squat form probably was off.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmaman View Post
    Can life be easier what does it matter if I show u it’s a 11 vs telling u could have just answered my fucking question I’m sorry for impatience but I’ve had Ed for so long and people are just so fucking hard to deal with!

It won’t let me for some reason

I think your estrogen is fine because you’re crying like a woman. Same old shit with you bud.

You’re lucky these dudes even listen...
    Cylon357, Honkey_Kong and Cuz like this.

I’m sorry!

Listen, you consistently come on here saying 'my e2 is tanked blah blah blah' but then when someone asks to see your blood work, you cop a serious attitude.

If you only got your e2 checked and that is all that is on your blood work, ok no need to post anything else. That wouldn't have been the best move because other numbers are important, but maybe that's all you pulled. Those other numbers work in sync with e though and thats what we need to see to help you the best.

That said, I'm generally a pretty patient and easy going cat, but you, chief, can troll the hell off. I've given you the benefit of the doubt for way too long.
    I’m just really frustrated!

But my t is at 1457 to be exact and my e2 at 11 the ratio is way off!

My joints are aching when I wake up it hurts my ankles to walk and of course covered In sweat’

Like I said I keep trying to upload the photos but it won’t let me every time I click done the photo dosent appear! I just don’t understand why I need to constantly prove my e2 is low why would I lie!

I’m telling u my e2 has been low for months I heard of this plenty of times and people are just being difficult!

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Find another way to vent your frustrations other than on members who are trying to gather information to help you with. You’ve come across more than once that a petulant child. I have frustrations too, I don’t direct them at folks that are trying to help. All you’ve managed to do is isolate yourself and turn away members who may be able to help.

I’m not even sure why I’m replying?!

You’ve been given consistent information for months now. It’s time to go see an endo and explain your problems, I fear what you’re experiencing is out of the realm of help that can be provided here. You need professional help, I hope you find relief
    Cylon357 likes this.

Getsomehate is offline Associate Member
    Here to say that in a healthy patient , HCG will only give a false signal to your body to have LH and FSH work and thus increasing test .
    When you stop HCG your test will go back to what it was before . Having said that a fast increase in test can have an impact on your E2 but not permanently .
    As the other guys said the AI did the shit job for you and you have 2 options .
    1.Either wait for your body to adjust your estro compared to the test you get or have and stop taking cancer drugs like Adex or
    2.You can take dbol 10mg/day for a week to feel better.
    If i were you i would do the first but you need to get more info about steroids since you are using them because they can have negative impact on you psychically as well as psychologically, human brain is the worst or best drug depends how u use it .

DustMan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Getsomehate View Post
    2.You can take dbol 10mg/day for a week to feel better.
    This is just short term right? Puts fluid in the joints, reducing pain, and converts to estrogen etc, but if the issue was that the body isn't creating/converting estrogen for some reason, it would only help for as long as he takes it right? Or does it have some added therapeutic benefit?

Quote Originally Posted by DustMan View Post
    This is just short term right? Puts fluid in the joints, reducing pain, and converts to estrogen etc, but if the issue was that the body isn't creating/converting estrogen for some reason, it would only help for as long as he takes it right? Or does it have some added therapeutic benefit?
    No, you are talking about nandrolone . Dbol aromatizes heavily and converts to estro , thats why is temporary solution till your system fix its problems on its own.

To OP:
    The only time i know your body cant handle E2 on its own is if you are through puberty and even then it will adjust and fix its own shit on its own by the time .
    You cant talk with If that or this , Go get your bloods , i wouldnt only check E2 , i would check prolactin (yes even without a 19nor if your central axis gets hit it can affect PRL) as well as progesterone.
    There is no Immediate fix to your problem , if you think steroid use outweight your physical and psychological health then keep injecting else Stop , Go PCT , wait for few months(u ll feel better when pct is over ) , take time and EDUCATE YOURSELF ABOUT STEROID USE , improvise and adjust your next cycle if you wish to continue
    Last edited by Getsomehate; 08-22-2020 at 08:54 AM.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Actually, the more I think about it, the more I kind of like this idea. One week likely won't do you any harm (though who can say for 100% sure with the way your system seems to be behaving), and may help. I like this idea.

Better course of action is to get the professional help you need, but this could be a very enlightening experiment.
    I personally saw the bloods of a friend of mine who has Low T ~ around 350 His Doc told him to use Ovitrelle ( the new pregnyl) , his test got double the first month of use and after he stopped ovitrelle , like 2 months after he had his bloods done again and guess what ... Same low T .
    To me HCG if you decide you want to do cycles 2 times per year is a waste , rather use proviron for its therapeutic effects , you cant outsmart your system , it will fix its shit as it likes.

As For dbol use to raise estro , just dont use AI if you dont need to :P
    Last edited by Getsomehate; 08-22-2020 at 12:39 PM.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Thread Information