Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By tbjake34
  • 1 Post By tbjake34
  • 1 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By Cuz

Thread: Question about NPP

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member

Question about NPP

Should I be using prami or caber with 600mg NPP?

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tbjake34 View Post
    Should I be using prami or caber with 600mg NPP?
    I have never used prami or caber and I have taken 1.5 g’s of deca frontloading, but I did have some on hand just in case.
    Everyone is different so I cannot say yes or no. Most people should be fine without taking it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I have never used prami or caber and I have taken 1.5 g’s of deca frontloading, but I did have some on hand just in case.
    Everyone is different so I cannot say yes or no. Most people should be fine without taking it.

How do you know if you need it? Im noticing small pimples on my legs, ass, and arms.. Im on arimidex .5mg ed and 1200 test

Now I am afraid to answer. You start out with a normal dose of NPP and ask about prami then drop that you are taking 1200 test and .5 arimidex .
    Be careful... you could crash your e2.
    I have taken 1500 test before with no AI. I didn’t have E2 issues however I did start experiencing endema ( a lot of wet chemicals in the cycle). This is where you need to be careful. You can start shutting down your organs and piling on the water.

You need to provide everything that you are taking.

sust 1200mg
    npp 500mg
    eq 500mg
    dbol 25mg pre training
    adex .5mg ed
    gh 10 iu pre training

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    sust 1200mg
    npp 500mg
    eq 500mg
    dbol 25mg pre training
    adex .5mg ed
    gh 10 iu pre training
    That's a lot of gear.

Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    That's a lot of gear.
    Agreed. If I were to take 10 iu of HGH, I would blow up like a water balloon and I probably wouldn’t be able to close my fist.
    You are essentially taking 1700 test. EQ+ test.

Yea when youve been juicing for as long as I have and are 100lbs over ur starting bodyweight thats what u need...

Its just like training and food. As u get bigger u need more food. As u get stronger u use more weight. As u get bigger u need more gear.
    Cuz likes this.

Guys on this forum are VERY conservative my doses are actually pretty small for being 260+ at 5'10 I started at 165. Guys at my gym push waaay more gear then me and they are the same size ive seen 1.5 grams of tren with test and gh and eveyrthing else.
    Cuz likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Looks like a pretty good cycle to me minus the EQ. I probably wouldn’t bother with it, but to answe your question it wouldnt hurt to start adding in caber. Never dealt with prami im on 500 ish npp right now and side free. Of course i keep my test low when i run a 19-nor but thats just my preference. You can always pull bloods, the .5 adex seems about right to me with that much test. Assuming your advanced like you say the cycle doesnt seem overkill to me.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Caber might not be a bad idea with that much NPP, but I’d still wait to see if sides show their heads before starting. Maybe start with high dose B6 in place as a precautionary then add the caber if necessary.

After the bullshit sides I’ve seen people get from Prami, I’d deal with the prolactin sides before I’d take that shit.

Also with Cuz on dropping the EQ. Frankly, the more I find out about that shit, the more I say leave it for the horses and endurance athletes (and even the latter abandoned it for EPO forever ago).

Guys on this forum are VERY conservative my doses are actually pretty small for being 260+ at 5'10 I started at 165. Guys at my gym push waaay more gear then me and they are the same size ive seen 1.5 grams of tren with test and gh and eveyrthing else.

I just started a bulk. Front load 1 g deca for two weeks. , 500 deca, 1 g test, 350 mast 50 anadrol , 25 MK, 40 iu slin. No AI
    I wouldn’t recommend that cycle to most. I did something similar last year but had to abort because the water retention Was getting bad. I grew like a weed though. I got big fast.
    I am careful about this because it is pushing limits and I have had my heart checked out extensively. I do not do it for long periods either- I do phase cycling.
    Last time I was at 1.5g test. I am hoping that I don’t experience endema.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    Caber might not be a bad idea with that much NPP, but I’d still wait to see if sides show their heads before starting. Maybe start with high dose B6 in place as a precautionary then add the caber if necessary.

After the bullshit sides I’ve seen people get from Prami, I’d deal with the prolactin sides before I’d take that shit.

Also with Cuz on dropping the EQ. Frankly, the more I find out about that shit, the more I say leave it for the horses and endurance athletes (and even the latter abandoned it for EPO forever ago).
    EQ is a good way to up the test without the estrogen conversion.

I just started a bulk. Front load 1 g deca for two weeks. , 500 deca, 1 g test, 350 mast 50 anadrol , 25 MK, 40 iu slin. No AI
    I wouldn’t recommend that cycle to most. I did something similar last year but had to abort because the water retention Was getting bad. I grew like a weed though. I got big fast.
    I am careful about this because it is pushing limits and I have had my heart checked out extensively. I do not do it for long periods either- I do phase cycling.
    Last time I was at 1.5g test. I am hoping that I don’t experience endema.

Yea I can relate to the growing to fast after the first quarantine here is AZ the gyms were closed for 8 weeks I lost like 20-30 lbs and then the gyms reopen I put the 20-30lbs BACK ON then the gyms shut down AGAIN for 8 weeks I lost the 20-30 lbs AGAIN and now I just got back up over 250ish... My weight has gotten as low as 230ish when the gyms closed I just use 250mg test with some gh so bascially TRT. This has fucked everything up for me with my cycles cuz Ive been jumping on and off all the time cuz the gyms are closing and opening ever other day..
    But the gyms have no reopened again and hopefully will stay open I just started this blast I really wanted to push the envelope this time thats why the doses are a bit higher I honestly need that much to progress.. I dont use insulin which Im saving for when I get stuck. I dont compete I just love bodybuilding and pushing my body as far as I can take it thats with everything, food, training, and drugs.

The only thing I noticed was these small pimples on my arms, ass, and legs which I have never had before. It could be estrogen related but Im using a good dose of an AI so im wondering if maybe its a Progesterone or prolactin issue ive never used prami or caber

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Looks like a pretty good cycle to me minus the EQ. I probably wouldn’t bother with it, but to answe your question it wouldnt hurt to start adding in caber. Never dealt with prami im on 500 ish npp right now and side free. Of course i keep my test low when i run a 19-nor but thats just my preference. You can always pull bloods, the .5 adex seems about right to me with that much test. Assuming your advanced like you say the cycle doesnt seem overkill to me.
    Thank you, I dont think its that crazy aggressive either Ive seen way bigger numbers on guys half my size. Ive worked up to these doses over ten years and countless cycles.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post

Whats wrong with EQ? I like it it makes me feel really good like the opposite of lethargic and Im able to eat more food which is always a plus

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    I didn't start using caber until I started getting a dark fluid discharge in my nipples. Most people don't need to use that though. You'd probably be better off using masteron though.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    I didn't start using caber until I started getting a dark fluid discharge in my nipples. Most people don't need to use that though. You'd probably be better off using masteron though.
    So Is it mostly used if u start lactating? How the hell the nandrolone convert into prolactin anyway? Or is it progesterone?

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Thank you for that visualization!! LOL

Honkey_Kong likes this.

So Is it mostly used if u start lactating? How the hell the nandrolone convert into prolactin anyway? Or is it progesterone?
    Try using masteron .

Try using masteron .

Ill look into masteron ive never used it

It's a pretty potent progestin. If you're going to use caber, I would just use it IF you get symptoms. And only take like .25mg every other day until symptoms go away then reduce it And don't play with your nipples. Of course, if .25 every other day doesn't work, try increasing dosage frequency or increasing the dose.

Thank you for that visualization!! LOL

Hahahaha. Well there are very good reasons why we suggest these ancillary drugs. Believe you me, reading a description of it is a little less trauma-inducing than actually seeing it come out of your own nipples.

Try using masteron .

I think he should do that too, but he should still have the caber or prami on hand.

Guys im not having issues with the nipples at all just these small pimples on my arms, ass, and legs. Was wondering if the NPP was giving me progesterone or something causing it.

Guys im not having issues with the nipples at all just these small pimples on my arms, ass, and legs. Was wondering if the NPP was giving me progesterone or something causing it.
    It is a contributing factor. But you're taking a whole buffet of other steroids that also contribute to acne in addition to the npp. If it's that bad there's accutane. But an extra shower in the day might help a lot with it too.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Ill look into masteron ive never used it
    It helps alot and is very anabolic
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

Thread Information