• 1 Post By slfmade
  • 2 Post By tbjake34
  • 1 Post By tbjake34
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah

Thread: HGH - Cost to Benefit

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member

HGH - Cost to Benefit

Hi guys,

Kicking around the idea of trying HGH, but...

I can find research on slow growing kids and sick people as to how HGH affects them, but as usual, good data on our lifestyle is hard to come by outside of anecdotal & expert opinions. I'm fine with that but it makes it hard to figure out the cost/benefit ratio of trying some things.

Question #1: For those of you who have ran HGH, how do you know it’s working? What do you feel?

I've recently found out that I freaking LOVE Primo.

It seems to me that Primo (or Tren /test/decs/whatever) has (from my experience) a more noticeable impact on people then what I read HGH has on people. While Primo is expensive, its not as expensive as HGH.

Question #2: If you had to choose between HGH and any other AAS-style drugs, which would you choose and why?

Question #3: Lets say you wanted to run a fairly simple cycle like Test/Tren/Mast/Primo… would you drop the Tren/Mast, or maybe the Primo, in favor of adding HGH?

Question #4: It seems HGH is always relegated to an ancillary role in cycles, if you had to assign a percentage to its value in a cycle… would you say that AAS is 95% and HGH is 5%? 90/10? 80/20?

The core of my questions is this, if you have limited funding, would you sacrifice any of your cycle to run HGH with it?

Thank for the thoughts,
    C-

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    It depends how much money you have available bro. If you have extra money to throw into your protocol then yea Id defiantly do it, It has great benefits. But with that being said your not going to see drastic changes over night its very slow progress with HGH it takes a loong time to see it change your body. I have noticed ive been taking GH for 2 years anywhere from 5-10iu a day and my body has morphed a lot but most of that happened in the past year. Everything is bigger, my muscles, my frame, everything even my dick is bigger. I heard it makes everything grow besides the eye balls so just think about that it makes everything grow not just your muscles. If i were to recommend somthing to you itd be try MK 677, It has amazing benefits and its much much cheaper. Try 25mg a day and you will love the results its the only SARM I use. If you want to go with real HGH id recommend saving up for actual pharma grade stuff Its a night and day difference from generic. Trust me u will be very happy with pharma grade it is some amazing stuff.
    Last edited by tbjake34; 08-31-2020 at 05:29 PM.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie67 View Post
    Hi guys,

Kicking around the idea of trying HGH, but...

I can find research on slow growing kids and sick people as to how HGH affects them, but as usual, good data on our lifestyle is hard to come by outside of anecdotal & expert opinions. I'm fine with that but it makes it hard to figure out the cost/benefit ratio of trying some things.

Question #1: For those of you who have ran HGH, how do you know it’s working? What do you feel?

I've recently found out that I freaking LOVE Primo.

It seems to me that Primo (or Tren /test/decs/whatever) has (from my experience) a more noticeable impact on people then what I read HGH has on people. While Primo is expensive, its not as expensive as HGH.

Question #2: If you had to choose between HGH and any other AAS-style drugs, which would you choose and why?

Question #3: Lets say you wanted to run a fairly simple cycle like Test/Tren/Mast/Primo… would you drop the Tren/Mast, or maybe the Primo, in favor of adding HGH?

Question #4: It seems HGH is always relegated to an ancillary role in cycles, if you had to assign a percentage to its value in a cycle… would you say that AAS is 95% and HGH is 5%? 90/10? 80/20?

The core of my questions is this, if you have limited funding, would you sacrifice any of your cycle to run HGH with it?

Thank for the thoughts,
    C-
    1) I retain water on HGH. Fingernails grow fast and foot size has increased on full size.

2). AAS is more bang for the buck. HGH is long term and you do not see an abrupt change.

3) no way. AAS before HGH

4) to me HGH is seperate from the cycle. You can get synergy from MK677 and slin with HGH. I would take MK677 over HGH.
    HGH also converts more T4 and increases T3. Slightly.

HGH has its place, but you will not get big off of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Charlie67 likes this.

Thanks to you both.

Charger, that's my thinking too. I'd rather spend the money bathing in Primo if I have to choose. I've ran MK a few times, slin still scares me

Quote Originally Posted by tbjake34 View Post
    Everything is bigger, my muscles, my frame, everything even my dick is bigger.
    Lol... I'll talk to Mrs. Charlie, maybe she'll foot the bill if that's the case.
    Testie likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I love HGH. Its definitely been a game changer in my physique. Especially my mid section. I'm also just bigger, leaner and fuller.
    Testie and Charlie67 like this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I liked it, I felt a bit different on it - a tad euphoric, like my late friend mentioned

Never noticed a difference in size since I didn't run it long enough(2-3 months)

Cost - well, depends on who you know

I had that shit shipped from RU for free to try, so -

And, we ran igf1 levels - seemed legit
    Charlie67 likes this.

HGH - Cost to Benefit

What the fuck am I missing? I never feel euphoric on any AAS or HGH. I don’t even enjoy taking them. I hate slin but I am still married to it.
    I guess I am just an angry person. LOL

The only time AAS gives me a euphoric feeling is in the gym.
    The other times it makes me feel like shit.
    (tired, heartburn, insomnia, sweats, etc...)
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thanks to you both.

Charger, that's my thinking too. I'd rather spend the money bathing in Primo if I have to choose. I've ran MK a few times, slin still scares me

Lol... I'll talk to Mrs. Charlie, maybe she'll foot the bill if that's the case.
    What benefits to you find in primo over masterone? I run mast with just about every cycle. I've always been curious about primo and now I have a source I'm confident enough in that I've been considering giving it a go. If something is worth the $$$, I have no problem paying top dollar for it, but at almost double the price the frugal part of my brain needs to know it's worth it. I hate being disappointed. Same with HGH...I've been considering getting some for both my wife and I to run at small doses...like .5-1 iu/day for her and 2 for me. I have no desire to get big(at least no bigger than I can attain with AAS) but I'm interested in it's anti-aging properties, recovery, and overall sense of well being I've heard reported by many. My wife just got MRI results back and she has more brain lesions and for the 4th time in the past 3 years another possible MS diagnosis (they keep changing thier minds). There have been a lot of studies indicating HGH has regenerative effects on both white matter and to a lesser extent, myelin. Anyway, that's a story for another day. I'm mainly curious about your opinion of primo vs mast.

I forgot to mention the euphoric feeling it gives u. Its awsome u can sleep 6 hours and wake up and be ready to go fully rested thats a huge benefit I feel. I work 10-12 hr days of construction fucking labor and still have energy to go train insane at the gym after. It makes u feel really really good.

I forgot to mention the euphoric feeling it gives u. Its awsome u can sleep 6 hours and wake up and be ready to go fully rested thats a huge benefit I feel. I work 10-12 hr days of construction fucking labor and still have energy to go train insane at the gym after. It makes u feel really really good.
    Is this a subset of regular construction labor?

It sounds more appealing.....assuming you're not on the receiving end. Speaking of receiving ends....whatever happened to DSM and Sholva? I haven't seen those guys around since I've been back. Probably hanging with Haz. lol
    Last edited by slfmade; 09-01-2020 at 11:51 PM.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I love growth. If i had to choose between blasting and cruising with no hgh, or only cruising with hgh, id choose hgh.

My hair and skin is nicer, i sleep like a brick, it helps with lipids. I know when i got good stuff because it makes my hands and feet fall asleep easily aka pins and needles. This has gone away slightly over the last year or so.

My frame is bigger, i can see in pictures that my hands are visibly bigger, i wear a slightly bigger hat and shoe size now, im never sore for more than a few hours, i never get pulled or achey muscles, i can tear up my hands at work and they heal almost overnight. Hgh is the closest thing we have to being superhuman. Ive been running 3-5iu for over 2 years.

If you can afford hgh theres no reason not to make it part of your year round cruise dose. I mean ive heard it can make your organs bigger which is obviously dangerous but everything comes with a risk. Hgh benefits easily outweigh the risks.

This is just my meat head broscience experience. What worked for me might not work for someone else.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    I love growth. If i had to choose between blasting and cruising with no hgh, or only cruising with hgh, id choose hgh.

My hair and skin is nicer, i sleep like a brick, it helps with lipids. I know when i got good stuff because it makes my hands and feet fall asleep easily aka pins and needles. This has gone away slightly over the last year or so.

My frame is bigger, i can see in pictures that my hands are visibly bigger, i wear a slightly bigger hat and shoe size now, im never sore for more than a few hours, i never get pulled or achey muscles, i can tear up my hands at work and they heal almost overnight. Hgh is the closest thing we have to being superhuman. Ive been running 3-5iu for over 2 years.

If you can afford hgh theres no reason not to make it part of your year round cruise dose. I mean ive heard it can make your organs bigger which is obviously dangerous but everything comes with a risk. Hgh benefits easily outweigh the risks.

This is just my meat head broscience experience. What worked for me might not work for someone else.
    Are you running pharma or blue, gray or black tops?
    slfmade likes this.

gjoney_b is offline New Member
    First day i took 3iu hgh I went from benching 120kg for 4, to 4 sets of 10 and I felt so euphoric I was almost running around the gym

I used two pens already and my physique is getting bigger and leaner
    I use 3 iu 2 hrs before training on chest shoulder and arms

back and legs i use post w 3 iu

Quote Originally Posted by gjoney_b View Post
    First day i took 3iu hgh I went from benching 120kg for 4, to 4 sets of 10 and I felt so euphoric I was almost running around the gym
    First day?

I may need to reread exactly how HGH works then...
    slfmade and Testie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by gjoney_b View Post
    I hate to break your bubble, but I must have been something else. HGH doesn’t work that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post

One of the downfalls of HGH is if you have cancer it also helps it grow. Being a former cancer victim, I think it is important to also give some of the downfalls.
    I am cancer free now and I am taking HgH, however this decision is a personal one.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    One of the downfalls of HGH is if you have cancer it also helps it grow. Being a former cancer victim, I think it is important to also give some of the downfalls.
    I am cancer free now and I am taking HgH, however this decision is a personal one.

I think this about all roids - GH included

They all promote growth of everything
    Testie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    What benefits to you find in primo over masterone? I run mast with just about every cycle. I've always been curious about primo and now I have a source I'm confident enough in that I've been considering giving it a go. If something is worth the $$$, I have no problem paying top dollar for it, but at almost double the price the frugal part of my brain needs to know it's worth it. I hate being disappointed. Same with HGH...I've been considering getting some for both my wife and I to run at small doses...like .5-1 iu/day for her and 2 for me. I have no desire to get big(at least no bigger than I can attain with AAS) but I'm interested in it's anti-aging properties, recovery, and overall sense of well being I've heard reported by many. My wife just got MRI results back and she has more brain lesions and for the 4th time in the past 3 years another possible MS diagnosis (they keep changing thier minds). There have been a lot of studies indicating HGH has regenerative effects on both white matter and to a lesser extent, myelin. Anyway, that's a story for another day. I'm mainly curious about your opinion of primo vs mast.
    First, sorry about your wife, I sincerely hope things turn out well.

I'm not sure I can give you a satisfactory answer to primo versus mast, but I'll try. Understand that there is zero science coming, its just me babbling. Do your own research

Early on, I ran Mast in cycles and never really felt it did much when running it with Test. Similar to EQ for me. But it was maybe because I was inexperienced and didn't realize the subtly of it. As I evolved, I just kept leaning more and more on Test, with a little deca or whatever thrown in. The sides from high Test were usually the more noticeable and irritating. Eventually I tried Tren ... hated it, then I tried tren with Mast, and loved it. Mast really shines in balancing out Tren for me, but Test was still my go-to and I still had the sides.... water retention and flushed face especially. Fast forward a bit, finally ran Primo...

(bro Science analogy coming) As Mast is to Tren, Primo is to Test. IMHO, running low-dose Test with high Primo gives me everything high Test runs do, but with zero sides. Test has an anabolic rating of 100, I think Primo is around 90. In fact, I run TRT doses of Test now, 150-200, and maybe 600 Primo and I just love it. It's not an ideal AAS if you're truly looking to bulk, but I'm old and my growth potential is limited, but my "lean bulk(ish)" chances are still out there. All I know is it works for me, and I feel great when on it.

Yeah, its expensive relative to Test. Not expensive relative to real HGH.

Of course... All this talk comes with the huge disclaimer that when you buying Uground gear, who the fuck knows what I'm really taking. I might just be taking shit-tons of Test labeled wrong
    slfmade likes this.

I hate to break your bubble, but I must have been something else. HGH doesn’t work that way.

Everyones an expert here apparently

For my knowledge, If you inject hgh and eat high carb meal it will elevate blood sugar, sustained during workout results in. increased endurance,strength

It couldnt have been something else since I dont use anything else besides test and the Hgh is as real as it gets Norditropin/Somatropin from novo nordisk Pharma grade

Maybe you’re all using chinese thats why you dont feel it

Blog Entries
    Personally - I felt a light euphoric sensation, specially on days where I hit 3-4iu

It was enough for me to notice - but, it was quite subtle - I’m just used to feeling for different meds/drug effects/side effects

First, sorry about your wife, I sincerely hope things turn out well.

I'm not sure I can give you a satisfactory answer to primo versus mast, but I'll try. Understand that there is zero science coming, its just me babbling. Do your own research

Early on, I ran Mast in cycles and never really felt it did much when running it with Test. Similar to EQ for me. But it was maybe because I was inexperienced and didn't realize the subtly of it. As I evolved, I just kept leaning more and more on Test, with a little deca or whatever thrown in. The sides from high Test were usually the more noticeable and irritating. Eventually I tried Tren ... hated it, then I tried tren with Mast, and loved it. Mast really shines in balancing out Tren for me, but Test was still my go-to and I still had the sides.... water retention and flushed face especially. Fast forward a bit, finally ran Primo...

(bro Science analogy coming) As Mast is to Tren, Primo is to Test. IMHO, running low-dose Test with high Primo gives me everything high Test runs do, but with zero sides. Test has an anabolic rating of 100, I think Primo is around 90. In fact, I run TRT doses of Test now, 150-200, and maybe 600 Primo and I just love it. It's not an ideal AAS if you're truly looking to bulk, but I'm old and my growth potential is limited, but my "lean bulk(ish)" chances are still out there. All I know is it works for me, and I feel great when on it.

Yeah, its expensive relative to Test. Not expensive relative to real HGH.

Of course... All this talk comes with the huge disclaimer that when you buying Uground gear, who the fuck knows what I'm really taking. I might just be taking shit-tons of Test labeled wrong
    Thanks buddy. I get where you're coming from. I like running 150ish test, 600 mast, and a bit of var when cutting. I haven't messed with tren yet..I've been trying to avoid it. I think I'll out in an order for some primo and switch mid cycle...see if I notice a difference.
    Testie and Charlie67 like this.

Blog Entries
    Thanks buddy. I get where you're coming from. I like running 150ish test, 600 mast, and a bit of var when cutting. I haven't messed with tren yet..I've been trying to avoid it. I think I'll out in an order for some primo and switch mid cycle...see if I notice a difference.

I'd love to run some fucking mast again - prob is, I always run prop & EOD shots suck + I don't want no swelling prostate

But, 600mg a week of mast sounds real good rn

I've always been a short ester guy...my current cycle is the first time I've EVER run long esters. Test cyp and mast E. It's nice only pinning twice per week, although I actually just switched to E3D for other reasons.
    Testie likes this.

Blog Entries
    Mast E sound like another addiction I don't need - I like that shit too much already

Is this a subset of regular construction labor?

It sounds more appealing.....assuming you're not on the receiving end. Speaking of receiving ends....whatever happened to DSM and Sholva? I haven't seen those guys around since I've been back. Probably hanging with Haz. lol
    LOL no its just regular ole construction in AZ in 115 degree heat haha not very fun
    SampsonandDelilah and Testie like this.

Ive read studies on this and ur igf levels have to be very very high for a loooong time to affect cancer cells. If ur on like 4-5iu a day and u cycle it Its safe bro Google some studies if u want but it doesnt make cancer grow as easy as people think.

Blog Entries
    Ive read studies on this and ur igf levels have to be very very high for a loooong time to affect cancer cells. If ur on like 4-5iu a day and u cycle it Its safe bro Google some studies if u want but it doesnt make cancer grow as easy as people think.
    I call bull crap

If you have any growth or even potential for growth - with both GH & gear, that shit will flourish

Quote Originally Posted by < > View Post
    I call bull crap

If you have any growth or even potential for growth - with both GH & gear, that shit will flourish
    Agreed. My freaking feet grew a full size. My fingernails drive me crazy because I constantly need to be trimming them.
    All this and I can’t take a lot because I bloat with water easily.

At least it’s worth taking the time to find the journals, I’m going to look as it’s extremely important to me as well
    slfmade likes this.

Blog Entries
    freaking feet grew a full size.

Right, mine went from 10.5 to 11 solid

Let alone my head grew - who knows what it did to my DAVM - but, I am still a firm believer of it wouldn’t have changed shit in my case

Thread Information