• 2 Post By Octaneforce
  • 1 Post By jstone
  • 1 Post By Lee_1978
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >

Thread: Planning to stop cruising

Lee_1978 is offline Member

Planning to stop cruising

Hi all,

I've been cruising since the end of February after my last cycle and have been thinking of coming off due to COVID etc. I haven't had access to a gym since March and my gains have suffered and I'm just not sure if it's worth continuing to cruise when my natty test levels were good preceding my last cycle - and the rate things are going, I'm probably not going to be cycling again until well into next year. So the plan would be to run a PCT as below and get back into regular training until my next cycle.

Any thoughts?

Cruising dose

120 mg test e PW

PCT

Weeks 1-4

Clomid - 75/50/50/50
    Nolva - 50/20/20/20

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    PCT hard & hope for the best

How long have you been on straight?

Gains - well, shit - with hundreds of pushups, a set of dumbbells & a lot of patience I have kept myself in very close to gym condition - shit, even with my little “medical mishap”
    MaxiMyME likes this.

xxblazenlowxx is offline Associate Member
    How old are you?

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Run some hcg before you start pct
    < <Samson> > and Lee_1978 like this.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Sounds like a solid plan, but there's no need for both SERMS.

Even in harsh multi-compound cycles, they both perform the same receptor blocking function on the same tissue types, i.e., both have been clinically proven to select and modulate (exert a modifying or controlling influence on) the SAME estrogen receptors, making the employment of both compounds superflous. Of course this doesn't stop many bb'ers from the sheep-like behavior of superstitiously taking both for their own peace of mind, which won't hurt. However, it's better to defer in such instances to science rather than conjectural, albeit, consensus/popular opinion. They are quite analogous to Coke and Pepsi, that is two high quality colas which satisfy the same Cola desire in negligibly different ways. It comes down to preference, the sweeter Pepsi (Nolva of which less is required dosage-wise to satiate the sweet tooth) or the more tart Coke (Clomid which takes more to satiate)...metaphorically speaking of course.

Furthermore, Octane recommended HCG , which isn't bad advice. However, I'm a PRN guy. Consequently, I'd say only add ancilary compounds AS NEEDED, i.e., 'when necessary', unless of course previous cycleSS (intentionally and emphatically plural - don't decide after just one) have dictated a CLEAR propensity for specific problems or sensitivity inclinations towards specific conditions, i.e., acne/shacne/bacne, gyno, mood swings, excessive bloating, etc.

NOTE: Keep an eye on your local government, as gyms are reopening with greater frequency lately.

Best to you.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    Sounds like a solid plan, but there's no need for both SERMS.

Even in harsh multi-compound cycles, they both perform the same receptor blocking function on the same tissue types, i.e., both have been clinically proven to select and modulate (exert a modifying or controlling influence on) the SAME estrogen receptors, making the employment of both compounds superflous. Of course this doesn't stop many bb'ers from the sheep-like behavior of superstitiously taking both for their own peace of mind, which won't hurt. However, it's better to defer in such instances to science rather than conjectural, albeit, consensus/popular opinion. They are quite analogous to Coke and Pepsi, that is two high quality colas which satisfy the same Cola desire in negligibly different ways. It comes down to preference, the sweeter Pepsi (Nolva of which less is required dosage-wise to satiate the sweet tooth) or the more tart Coke (Clomid which takes more to satiate)...metaphorically speaking of course.

Furthermore, Octane recommended HCG , which isn't bad advice. However, I'm a PRN guy. Consequently, I'd say only add ancilary compounds AS NEEDED, i.e., 'when necessary', unless of course previous cycleSS (intentionally and emphatically plural - don't decide after just one) have dictated a CLEAR propensity for specific problems or sensitivity inclinations towards specific conditions, i.e., acne/shacne/bacne, gyno, mood swings, excessive bloating, etc.

NOTE: Keep an eye on your local government, as gyms are reopening with greater frequency lately.

Best to you.
    he isnt doing this for cycle support he is running a pct. All the top experts include both in there pct protocols.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    PCT hard & hope for the best

How long have you been on straight?

Gains - well, shit - with hundreds of pushups, a set of dumbbells & a lot of patience I have kept myself in very close to gym condition - shit, even with my little “medical mishap”
    I started my last cycle which was 10 weeks back in January, and then segued into cruising.

Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    Run some hcg before you start pct
    i've been on HCG since I started my cycle back in January, so I hope this will mitigate any issues.

Quote Originally Posted by xxblazenlowxx View Post
    How old are you?
    I'm 41.

Blog Entries
    Y even come off?

U think natural 41 year old male test levels can be good enough?

I thought about coming off, but my levels weren’t good at all to start with

Your 41 and been cruising for 6 months now you want to come off to go back on in 6 months or so?

At 41 I think it woukd be best to get on trt and once thats disled in you can blast.

If you dont want to do trt i would go with the aggressive pct And dont do steriods anymore.

The yoyo effect your putting yourself through is no good and your probably not going to keep much.

Also at 41 and cruising for 6 months I wonder what your natural test levels will be after pct.

Good luck

Blog Entries
    ^ this, pretty much

But, it kinda brings me to another question a bit - what about stopping completely, let’s say for 2 months out of the year - then just getting back on

I heard this from a couple of old school juicers - the idea is to get your organs straight & jump back on before you really feel the dip from pulling the roids

Ive heard something similar has to do with myostatin, these same guys are against high dose cruises for same reason.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Y even come off?

U think natural 41 year old male test levels can be good enough?

I thought about coming off, but my levels weren’t good at all to start with
    My bloods prior to my last cycle which I started in January where 661 ng/dl - pretty good after 5 cycles I would say.

I guess i'll only know what effect 8 months of being shut down will have on my test levels by coming off completely.
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by xxblazenlowxx View Post
    Your 41 and been cruising for 6 months now you want to come off to go back on in 6 months or so?

At 41 I think it woukd be best to get on trt and once thats disled in you can blast.

If you dont want to do trt i would go with the aggressive pct And dont do steriods anymore.

The yoyo effect your putting yourself through is no good and your probably not going to keep much.

Also at 41 and cruising for 6 months I wonder what your natural test levels will be after pct.

Good luck
    Indeed, I'll definitely be cycling again - but no immediate or foreseeable plans.

My gains have suffered so much without having training as a result of the recent shit storm, I can't see the point in cruising, when the point is to maintain excess muscle mass your natty levels can't do?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee_1978 View Post
    My bloods prior to my last cycle which I started in January where 661 ng/dl - pretty good after 5 cycles I would say.

I guess i'll only know what effect 8 months of being shut down will have on my test levels by coming off completely.

I def agree with this, if you’re ok with it - come off - at least for a while
    Lee_1978 likes this.

Thread Information