MoenPDC is offline New Member

First cycle, question on arimidex doses

Yesterday was three weeks since I started. ( 500 mg / week of test E ) After my second injection I started taking arimidex 0.5 mg twice weekly after my injection. I had a body scan right when I started and last Friday ( 2.5 weeks in ) I had put on 10 pounds water weight ( 4 intracellular and 6 extra ) felt very puffy as well.

On Saturday night my blood pressure was elevated so I was concerned my estrogen was too high and took 1 mg of arimidex instead of 0.5. Felt fine on Sunday but Monday night my knees started cracking and feeling sore , sex drive def decreased . ( still able to get it up though, fucked wife for 20 mins before I gave up because I wasn’t comming ) got nervous I crashed my estrogen. It’s now been 4 days since I took arimidex. Knee joints feel good and woke up with morning wood so guessing it wasn’t that bad . Just had an injection this am and need to figure out where I should go for dosing arimidex going forward, nips feeling a little tingly and it’s been 10 hours since injection. How much water retention can you expect even with slightly elevated estrogen levels ? ( Monday am I woke up 4 pounds lighter guessing I dumped a ton of water cause I’ve been eating like a horse )

I’m def never doing one mg again. I was thinking I should take some arimidex today since it’s been 4 days. I am a little higher on the body fat percentage ( 22% )

What do you guys think I should Do going forward? Going to get some blood work done in three weeks but until then kind of gotta wing it. I was thinking 0.5 mg every other day instead of twice a week , or would that be to much? Maybe alternating 0.5 and 0.25 every other day? Any thoughts?

Mr. Small is offline Member
    The norm is.25mg eod.

At 22%, you're probably too high for gear unless you are cutting during this cycle.

I would start with 0.25mg EOD

Thread Information