Like Tree9Likes
  • 1 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By Stosh_112
  • 1 Post By Stosh_112
  • 3 Post By Stosh_112
  • 1 Post By Charlie67
  • 1 Post By Charlie67
  • 1 Post By charger69

Thread: Clenbuterol - Energy in Morning, Exhaustion in Evening? This Normal?

ascendant is offline Senior Member

Clenbuterol - Energy in Morning, Exhaustion in Evening? This Normal?

When I take the clen , within an hour or so, it has me super-stimulated. Like I drank too much coffee. A bit anxious, but bearable. Lasts like 3-4hrs or so before I start to feel normal again. However, later on into the early evening, it has me completely exhausted. I used to have a hard time getting to bed on time for work (mild insomnia issues). Now, I am ready to go to sleep like three hours before I actually need to.

To add, I am cutting up as well. So, thinking I might be exhausted because I'm not taking in enough carbs (I'm carb cycling). However, I'm hesitant to up my carbs, as I just started getting back into a workout routine again and as such have already upped my food intake quite a bit as is. I would imagine if this is an issue with too few carbs, since I am tracking my bodyfat %, I would notice it in a decrease in muscle mass, right?

Anyone else experience this? If so, how were your results from the clen cycle? I am assuming it is just my body reacting to the over-stimulation from the clen by winding me down later on.
    Last edited by ascendant; 09-13-2020 at 09:03 PM.

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    For what its worth, I don't feel this on Clen . I'm running Clen now with T3, I take it first thing in the morning, with a few cups of coffee, and hit the gym. So it might be that I just don't notice it.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ascendant View Post
    When I take the clen , within an hour or so, it has me super-stimulated. Like I drank too much coffee. A bit anxious, but bearable. Lasts like 3-4hrs or so before I start to feel normal again. However, later on into the early evening, it has me completely exhausted. I used to have a hard time getting to bed on time for work (mild insomnia issues). Now, I am ready to go to sleep like three hours before I actually need to.

To add, I am cutting up as well. So, thinking I might be exhausted because I'm not taking in enough carbs (I'm carb cycling). However, I'm hesitant to up my carbs, as I just started getting back into a workout routine again and as such have already upped my food intake quite a bit as is. I would imagine if this is an issue with too few carbs, since I am tracking my bodyfat %, I would notice it in a decrease in muscle mass, right?

Anyone else experience this? If so, how were your results from the clen cycle? I am assuming it is just my body reacting to the over-stimulation from the clen by winding me down later on.
    How much are you taking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie67 View Post
    For what its worth, I don't feel this on Clen. I'm running Clen now with T3, I take it first thing in the morning, with a few cups of coffee, and hit the gym. So it might be that I just don't notice it.
    Be careful. How much are you taking?

ascendant likes this.

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    If possible take later in the day. That will get you to your normal bed time.
    Is there any new stresses in ur life, prof n personal. I find i can get exausted when the stress is prolonged. Whats your water intake? dehydration may add to the stress that u were once used too and finally is the clen the shit u took when u were wired? Not sure how to test the potency via chemistry, but def look into the potency and or ingredient variants from the other batch. Maybe all of the above, or nione. Let me know what u come up with.
    ascendant likes this.

Scratch the above. Im thinkin your body chemistry has become more effiecient at processing it and possibly gained a tolerance. Dose depending and time taken will length of time since consistently using will effect everyone diff. try taking a break n then try back on to see if it got better or stayed the same
    ascendant likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Stosh_112 View Post
    Scratch the above. Im thinkin your body chemistry has become more effiecient at processing it and possibly gained a tolerance. Dose depending and time taken will length of time since consistently using will effect everyone diff. try taking a break n then try back on to see if it got better or stayed the same
    Dang man, it seems like it's been a minute since I've seen you online. How's it going?
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Right on! Its going good. Had my 1st baby girl last year, delivered in Oct. After 38 years of never wanting to be that guy. I was blessed with a lil creature that looks just like me and somehow acts just like me when shes hungry. lol So I became a daughters daddy. Opposite of a daddys girl. She is 100% healthy and learning more and more everyday. Which reminds me. Ive been meaning to let you guys know that just cuz ur juicing doesnt mean ur sterile.
    Proved it just last year while on blast n cruise since my inception here in 2012-13. With a few off cycles and PCT in the 1st few years, but legit this is a miracle in so many ways, Im not gonna question how. We know the science and something up there defied it for a brief moment to let shit happen so i have another 20 years to look fwd to.
    Its nice to see ur still on site. You been ok i hope? hollar at me in PM if u have any questions about the emmaculate conception and steroids101, lol

Sorry for the thread hijack O.P. But im sure u understand. Respect

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    How much are you taking?

Only 20mcg per day. I think my overall calories may have been a bit too low. Been tweaking some things and feeling better. Not so tired now.

Quote Originally Posted by Stosh_112 View Post
    If possible take later in the day. That will get you to your normal bed time.
    Is there any new stresses in ur life, prof n personal. I find i can get exausted when the stress is prolonged. Whats your water intake? dehydration may add to the stress that u were once used too and finally is the clen the shit u took when u were wired? Not sure how to test the potency via chemistry, but def look into the potency and or ingredient variants from the other batch. Maybe all of the above, or nione. Let me know what u come up with.
    Like I said in my last post, I am feeling a bit better now. And yes, tons of stressors in my life at this point. Drinking plenty of water. This clen could be a bit overdosed, not 100% sure. I don't remember getting this overstimulated from it in the past, but been years since I've had it. Don't think my tolerance went up any significant extent. My body is just a bit off from a bunch of stuff that had been going on.

I split the dose to where I started taking 3/4 of it in the morning, the other 1/4 later in the afternoon. Seems much better that way.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Be careful. How much are you taking?
    Sorry I missed this earlier, not enough to matter, Clen 40mcg per day, T3 25mcg per day. I know it did a number on you last year.. or whenever... but you take big-boy doses
    ascendant likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ascendant View Post
    Like I said in my last post, I am feeling a bit better now. And yes, tons of stressors in my life at this point. Drinking plenty of water. This clen could be a bit overdosed, not 100% sure. I don't remember getting this overstimulated from it in the past, but been years since I've had it. Don't think my tolerance went up any significant extent. My body is just a bit off from a bunch of stuff that had been going on.

I split the dose to where I started taking 3/4 of it in the morning, the other 1/4 later in the afternoon. Seems much better that way.
    Happy you're feeling better man. Life crap consistently messes up my plans
    ascendant likes this.

Sorry I missed this earlier, not enough to matter, Clen 40mcg per day, T3 25mcg per day. I know it did a number on you last year.. or whenever... but you take big-boy doses
    Yea, I used to back in the day, but really just getting back into things. Plus, my body just seems messed up still from other health issues I'm recovering from (long story). I think it was a combination of the clen combined with my both stress and my body not being back to normal quite yet. I eased back and doing much better now. I definitely think overtraining was a factor as well.

Regretfully, the stress isn't going away any time soon, so I just have to make the best with what I have going on at this point.

Just curious... why are you taking 25 mg T3? That is what your body naturally produces. Essentially you are t taking anything.

I would argue that you need even more than 25mcg.
    The maintenance dose is 25-75mcg.

"Mild Hypothyroidism:
    -Initial dose: 25 mcg orally once a day; may be increased by up to 25 mcg every 1 or 2 weeks
    -Maintenance dose: 25 to 75 mcg/day"

https://www.drugs.com/dosage/liothyronine.html

Thyroid meds are like testosterone ...
    Taking less than your body produces does not add to your body's production.
    It simply causes your body to produce less.

Thread Information