Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Test Monsterone

Thread: Can you continue after a break on TRT?

Alternative is offline New Member

Can you continue after a break on TRT?

I’ve been dosing 125mg EOD of Sust 250 for the past 11 weeks and I’ve put on about 14 pounds of muscle mass. The passed week tho I went on holiday, I ate whatever I wanted and went to the gym only once, also I didn’t juice as I didn’t want to bring anything on the trip in case it was spotted.

Now I’m back I still feel strong but on some exercises I am noticeably weaker which is obviously frustrating. The question is, is it the lack of proper nutrition during the week or the more obvious answer that there is less test in my blood?

With that said , I would like to continue shooting but I’ve heard it can be unadvisable to start and stop on a cycle. I have clomid there for PCT also, should I just start taking that?

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    You also need Nolvadex and HCG preferably for PCT. Sustanon has short and long lasting steroids . The short esters clear your system quickly, but you will have the long esters in your system for weeks. You can continue the cycle. I’ve never heard of a rule that says you can’t continue a cycle after a short break. Honestly, though, knowing what I know now, I would never do cycles without being on TRT. Its a waste and it’s miserable.

beanpo1e is offline Junior Member
    When you say you wouldn't cycle without being on TRT, do you mean cruising in between cycles?

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beanpo1e View Post
    When you say you wouldn't cycle without being on TRT, do you mean cruising in between cycles?
    150-200 mg/ week.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Sust contains a blend of short, medium (so the speak) and long esters.

In other words, even though you skipped a week of dosing, dieting, and lifting, you are still on cycle. Long esters have (depending on the exact ester) a 12-14 day half-life. Which means there is still a significant amount of Test in your system.

I said that to say this, why discontinue at all? You never stopped cycling...so simply continue your same dosing protocol, your body will pick up where you left off, and enjoy.

Furthermore, the terminal half-life isn't experienced until #7 so there is plenty of time (even beyond this timeframe) to proceed with your cycle. If you need a crash- or refersher-course on half-lives (what they are, mean, and how to use them) see my signature.

Best to you.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alternative View Post
    I’ve been dosing 125mg EOD of Sust 250 for the past 11 weeks and I’ve put on about 14 pounds of muscle mass. The passed week tho I went on holiday, I ate whatever I wanted and went to the gym only once, also I didn’t juice as I didn’t want to bring anything on the trip in case it was spotted.

Now I’m back I still feel strong but on some exercises I am noticeably weaker which is obviously frustrating. The question is, is it the lack of proper nutrition during the week or the more obvious answer that there is less test in my blood?

With that said , I would like to continue shooting but I’ve heard it can be unadvisable to start and stop on a cycle. I have clomid there for PCT also, should I just start taking that?
    What does this have to do with TRT?

But to answer your question as best as possible, sust is a blend of short and long estered steroids . So you still have quite a bit of test in your system. I'd finish it up and go to your PCT. I'd think about taking Monsterone's suggestion about it though. Next time, don't plan your cycles for when you vacation.

Thread Information