• 1 Post By Charlie67
  • 1 Post By Charlie67
  • 1 Post By charger69
  • 2 Post By magic32
  • 1 Post By almostgone

Thread: Testosterone Enanthate "Kick-in" and side effect timeline

Darkening is offline New Member

Testosterone Enanthate "Kick-in" and side effect timeline

I have questions regarding Test-E "Kick-in" timeline.
    say cycle of 500 MG/Week for total of 12 weeks.

1. The first two weeks (Week 1 & Week 2) there will be no improvement since the test hasn't kicked in? I'm talking about The supraphysiological state that you burn more fat (while on deficit) and build more muscle (while on surplus) than on natural state.

2. If so, when i plan to bulk, i should eat at maintenance and wait till the start of week 3 then start increase calories to really optimizing gains? Is it a waste if i started eating surplus right from week 1 since the test hasn't kicked in yet?

3. Regarding the suppression of natural hormone while on steroid . Is testosterone suppress your natural hormone production from very first pin (Week 1) but the effect hasn't kicked in yet ! I'm confused

4. If so, taking Dbol to kick-start from Day1 will be more wise choice? since your natural hormone is suppressed from very first day anyways?

Thanks and sorry if they all sound newbie questions

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Re: testosterone enanthate levels. They will rise fairly quickly and then slowly taper down.

Google the phrase"testosterone enanthate blood plasma level graph" and look at the timing.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Do what AG suggested for sure

1. Look into front loading

2. Start with 500 over maintenance now

3. It’s a long ester so it will take a week or two before your HPTA recognizes the exogenous source

4. Dbol is to kick the strength into gear and water retention to increase strength faster while the long ester has a chance to work its magic. Faster onset of action. And if you’re me, faster chance of getting the runs
    almostgone and Charlie67 like this.

Mr. Small is offline Member
    Your talking 5 and a half weeks to fully kick in

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkening View Post
    I have questions regarding Test-E "Kick-in" timeline.
    say cycle of 500 MG/Week for total of 12 weeks.

1. The first two weeks (Week 1 & Week 2) there will be no improvement since the test hasn't kicked in? I'm talking about The supraphysiological state that you burn more fat (while on deficit) and build more muscle (while on surplus) than on natural state.

2. If so, when i plan to bulk, i should eat at maintenance and wait till the start of week 3 then start increase calories to really optimizing gains? Is it a waste if i started eating surplus right from week 1 since the test hasn't kicked in yet?

3. Regarding the suppression of natural hormone while on steroid . Is testosterone suppress your natural hormone production from very first pin (Week 1) but the effect hasn't kicked in yet ! I'm confused

4. If so, taking Dbol to kick-start from Day1 will be more wise choice? since your natural hormone is suppressed from very first day anyways?

Thanks and sorry if they all sound newbie questions
    1 - 2. Age and physical stats play a role in these, from day one you will see a rise in blood levels, but like you said, most feel it in maybe week 2-4... however, if this is your first cycle, you'll feel like a badass and that alone will make you grow...I'm kind of serious. It will add focus and focus helps growth.

2. depends on your current stats. if you have higher body fat ease up a little. If you're already lean(ish) eat up from day one. If you already have surplus calories floating around your belly let that get you started.

3. Yes, adding Test to your body will inhibit your natural production quickly but not immediately. Natural Test production is a function of several mechanisms (hypothalamus, pituitary, testicular, etc). While I *think* the Hypothalamus stops signaling the body to produce various hormones quickly, I'm not sure how long it takes for that to cascade down to the testicles to stop producing natural Test. (Warning -- ZERO science coming) Regardless, that "feeling that its working", for me anyway around the 3 week mark, is more a factor of utilizing the now in-excess amount of hormone to help with strength and recovery. Its not that the Test your adding isn't doing anything form day one, its more that your body takes a bit to kick it into gear.

4. I love Dbol. Its my favorite pre-workout. Take it form day one if you want, you'll swell up like a balloon and the "bad-ass" feeling will kick in, ideally helping you focus. Of course, as quick as Dbol comes on, that's how fast it disappears when you drop it... which at my age, is humbling.

Best of luck,
    C-
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Faster onset of action. And if you’re me, faster chance of getting the runs
    Haha, Lol!

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Small View Post
    Your talking 5 and a half weeks to fully kick in
    For some, not for all. As Charlie points out, we all resound differently. I am a “hyper responder” for sure with all meds. My system metabolize things really quickly, also makes me susceptible to some sides that not all get too.

It’s been a topic lately, but look into front loading and your can circumvent the waiting period of long esters, look into AG’s chart as well

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    For some, not for all. As Charlie points out, we all resound differently. I am a “hyper responder” for sure with all meds. My system metabolize things really quickly, also makes me susceptible to some sides that not all get too.

It’s been a topic lately, but look into front loading and your can circumvent the waiting period of long esters, look into AG’s chart as well
    Since I blast and cruise, I do not frontload test..... hey, I feel an expirement coming on. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beanpo1e is offline Junior Member
    If you front load a 12 week cycle are you going to be looking at other factors that slow down the gains train sooner, like myostatin upregulation?

beanpo1e is offline Junior Member
    You can also look at https://www.steroidplotter.com/ for graphs on how soon different esters start releasing.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    4-6 week kick in like most of the fellas said above

Esters follow principles, and should be used accordingly. You can't speed up a long ester with a higher dosage any more than you could speed up a cake with a higher temperature. Baking principles, dictate that you can't double the temp to 700 degrees and expect a properly baked cake in 15 minutes (half the time).

Similarly, you can't EFFECTIVELY frontload a long ester attached to any compound. The very nature of long esters prohibits this. That is to say, they take significant time for blood serum levels to both rise (become functionally active) and to subsequently fall (become inactive).

The primary ways to circumvent this are to either use: short esters for rapid results; blended esters like Sust and Omna to benefit early from the quicker shorts/mediums esters; or to employ a separate (Test or non-Test) compound with a short half-life (i.e., kick in time) such as Andriol , Dbol , Tbol, etc. to effectively bridge the gap between long ester administration and actual kick-in time.

Best to you.
    Honkey_Kong and MakoShark like this.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    There's some good advice in here.

If you're trying to bulk naturally, do you eat at maintenance? No. So if you're doing a bulk cycle you should start at day 1 eating like you would at the weight you want to be. And yeah, I agree with either mixing in a short ester test or something like dbol or sdrol for the first few weeks.

Op, if you're interested in seeing the pharmacokinetics of testosterone enanthate go to the link below and you will see that the plasma levels rapidly rise, and then taper down slowly. You'll notice you've hit a peak at day 2 and then it tapers slowly dependent on the ester.

https://www.researchgate.net/figure/...fig7_264848721

Now to reach stable levels with cyp or enanthate , you're looking in the 4-5 week range for most people (barring hyper excreters).
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    4-6 week kick in like most of the fellas said above

Esters follow principles, and should be used accordingly. You can't speed up a long ester with a higher dosage any more than you could speed up a cake with a higher temperature. Baking principles, dictate that you can't double the temp to 700 degrees and expect a properly baked cake in 15 minutes (half the time).

Similarly, you can't EFFECTIVELY frontload a long ester attached to any compound. The very nature of long esters prohibits this. That is to say, they take significant time for blood serum levels to both rise (become functionally active) and to subsequently fall (become inactive).

The primary ways to circumvent this are to either use: short esters for rapid results; blended esters like Sust and Omna to benefit early from the quicker shorts/mediums esters; or to employ a separate (Test or non-Test) compound with a short half-life (i.e., kick in time) such as Andriol , Dbol , Tbol, etc. to effectively bridge the gap between long ester administration and actual kick-in time.

Best to you.
    What about Aveed or Nebido? You're basically loading a heavy dosage (3-4 ml depending on the preparation) of a long ester to get to a suitable level, 3-4 ml again one month later, and maintaining with a 3 ml dosage every 10 weeks or so because the "front load" should have you in an acceptable range.

Not arguing, just discussing.
    Last edited by almostgone; 09-15-2020 at 12:51 AM.

Darkening is offline New Member
    Thanks guys I read all comments which are all helpful. I see that Test Enanthate has half life of 7-10 days, the graph shows it quickly raise in blood plasma 24 hours after an injection, then slowly taper down, repeat again pin after pin.

Despite this high level in blood plasma from every pin, the body actually need 2-4 weeks of continuous use because the body simply recognize the exogenous hormone so slow? that's why it takes time to kick-in? or the exogenous hormone actually get build-up/accumulated more and more week after week? still confused, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Darkening View Post
    Thanks guys I read all comments which are all helpful. I see that Test Enanthate has half life of 7-10 days, the graph shows it quickly raise in blood plasma 24 hours after an injection, then slowly taper down, repeat again pin after pin.

Despite this high level in blood plasma from every pin, the body actually need 2-4 weeks of continuous use because the body simply recognize the exogenous hormone so slow? that's why it takes time to kick-in? or the exogenous hormone actually get build-up/accumulated more and more week after week? still confused, thanks
    You've got it. Takes a little time to get the total cumulative effect

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    It’s y I mix esters

Usually I do sust, if not - I like prop + enan or cyp

K

Thread Information