Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree240Likes

Thread: Here we go...

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    I swear your forearms look 18” Jesus man. You should practice some poses you definitely have the physique for it. Looking really solid well done sir!
    SampsonandDelilah and Chark like this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Damn man. I thought I was progressing good.... until I saw your photos.
    I am now declaring war! LOL
    BTW- I am a little competitive!
    You look fabulous. You make 95% of the people in their 20’s look like shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cuz, SampsonandDelilah and Chark like this.

Chark is offline Member
    Been a few weeks, how we doin S&D?

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chark View Post
    Been a few weeks, how we doin S&D?
    You’re a good man Chark!

Hit a small snag in that I suffered a groin tear (sports hernia) but have been pushing through it so far. Going to need surgery at some point but I’ve been able to manage it. I’ve plateaued a little bit these last 10 days and am debating whether to call it at 12 weeks or push to 16...in all honesty been trying to figure out if my leg is going to cooperate. Doing PT and dry needling twice a week and it’s been helping!

Sitting right at 260 - 265 and still lean (10% range). Dropped the Dbol a couple weeks back and didn’t notice much with it not on board. I was only running 20 a day which seems to be the lowest end. Currently running with test, Deca , mast and proviron alongside the MK and am happy with my strength and physique (I’ll get some pics posted but my aesthetics have remained about the same) strength has gone up though on my compound lifts but keeping up the calorie surplus is exhausting! Lol.

Pretty damn happy with where I’m at and will know by weeks end of I call it at 12 or roll another month.

Have learned the importance of stretching that’s for sure and I’m not getting any younger! Still amazed I was on chemo and radiation 6 months ago. Definitely a new appreciation for my health.

Appreciate you as always brother and following along on your journey as well...you look fantastic!!

Best and happy holidays!!
    Cuz likes this.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    U look amazing my brother.

Keep it up.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Where are your macros sittin at ? You really stayed lean on this bulk

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Where are your macros sittin at ? You really stayed lean on this bulk
    Averaged around 4200 calories a day and 3500 on rest days. Went with pretty close to a 40/40/20 split but would carb cycle on my rest days.

I’m genetically a pretty lean guy but am not going to rule out the MK helping stave off some fat, I was expecting more fat with the Dbol from all that I’d read but again I dosed it so low. Made a real emphasis to up my carbs this run and bigger emphasis on faster acting carbs like white rice and bagels...especially post work out and first thing in the morning. I could tell the MK messed with my blood sugars (never tested them) but wake up some mornings feeling hypo and that’s when I’m hitting 100 grams of fast acting carbs before my first meal. That’s really the only thing I did different this run.

Was cleaner too around big post workout meals (no 5 guys this time in the name of bulking, lol).

I’m up a solid 12 pounds but am not holding any water really and would dare say I even managed to shed a little fat
    Cuz and Chark like this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information