Thread: Here we go...

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member

Here we go...

6’3” 245 #
    10% BF
    45 years old
    TRT dose of 200 mgs a week RX’d
    Been on and off for 9 years or so.
    Mostly test cycles, have done tren a few times, Deca once and some primo with my test, as well as test and mast cycles.

Coming off of being sick (some know my story) and ready to run a bulking cycle to add some thickness back to my neck, back and legs.

Just finished my first week and thought I’d post it. Slightly paranoid of deca dick but did well on a previous round and did awesome on tren except for some troubles finishing (which wasn’t the worst thing).

12 - 14 weeks depending on how I’m feeling

750 mgs test Cyp
    500 mgs Deca
    400 mgs Mast enth
    50 mgs Proviron ED
    25 mgs MK 677

Weeks 1-6, 20 mgs Dbol pre workout (May take it to 40 if I can finally handle it or may drop it if my stomach doesn’t come around- today seemed fine).

Am not planning on running prami or caber - am hoping the mast and the proviron will provide enough DHT and handle any estrogenic sides (I’ve done well with high estrogen historically) have also seemed to handle high prolactin levels while on 500 mgs of tren for 16 weeks.

Thoughts? Am I missing anything?

Honestly, if I swell up to much I’ll probably drop the test to 600 and the Deca to 400.

Appreciate it.

S&D
    Last edited by SampsonandDelilah; 09-16-2020 at 08:12 AM.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    6’3” 245 #
    10% BF
    45 years old
    TRT dose of 200 mgs a week RX’d
    Been on and off for 9 years or so.
    Mostly test cycles, have done a few times, Deca once and some primo with my test, as well as test and mast cycles.

Coming off of being sick (some know my story) and ready to run a bulking cycle to add some thickness back to my neck, back and legs.

Just finished my first week and thought I’d post it. Slightly paranoid of deca dick but did well on a previous round and did awesome on tren except for some troubles finishing (which wasn’t the worst thing).

12 - 14 weeks depending on how I’m feeling

750 mgs test Cyp
    500 mgs Deca
    400 mgs Mast enth
    50 mgs Proviron ED

Weeks 1-6, 20 mgs Dbol pre workout (May take it to 40 if I can finally handle it or may drop it if my stomach doesn’t come around- today seemed fine).

Am not planning on running prami or caber - am hoping the mast and the proviron will provide enough DHT and handle any estrogenic sides (I’ve done well with high estrogen historically) have also seemed to handle high prolactin levels while on 500 mgs of tren for 16 weeks.

Thoughts? Am I missing anything?

Honestly, if I swell up to much I’ll probably drop the test to 600 and the Deca to 400.

Appreciate it.

S&D
    Yes. You need to add 900 mg tren. LOL
    Just kidding.
    I’m at 1000 test, 500 deca and 350 mast. 50 drol. I frontloaded the deca also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I understand the eagerness to get going again. Does it make sense to start a cycle this soon after the other stuff you went through? I do not know enough about the interactions between hormones and what you went through so a bit curious myself which is why I am asking.

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    I understand the eagerness to get going again. Does it make sense to start a cycle this soon after the other stuff you went through? I do not know enough about the interactions between hormones and what you went through so a bit curious myself which is why I am asking.
    Fair question and one I’ve pondered a lot. I finally received my pet scan and sigmoidoscopy results and am officially cancer free. However it doesn’t mean I’m symptom free from the effects of chemo as radiation. I’m still struggling with urinary flow and overall stamina, the latter is what really interrupts my routine in the gym. Eating can be tough too and this motivates me to keep a hold of my fork. During the course of my treatments, I stayed active with bands and body weight and was told it was ok to stay on my trt dose....which I did.
    My conclusion is ultimately I’m cancer free, there’s no tumors to fuel and I need to be mindful of my energy levels. My strength is what took the biggest hit and I dropped mass despite my best efforts to hold onto it.
    I’ve been back in the gym consistently now have kind of embraced a “fuck it” attitude about starting again. I know I know, but I need it to pull out of what has been a nose dive
    I’m going to listen to my body and see how it goes. We all know cycles provide ancillary benefits like doing that extra set/rep and being truer to your diet, I’m hoping to capitalize on that aspect as well.
    My libido is also not where I’d like it and am hoping to jumpstart it there as well.

Long winded Tarmy, but hopefully that adds some color.

How about objectively on the cycle itself?
    Madcox, Family_guy, tarmyg and 4 others like this.

Blog Entries
    I ran this last year and it was pretty incredible.

12-week cycle
    Test 500mg week
    Deca 500mg week
    Masteron 500mg week
    NPP 100mg EoD (weeks 1-3)
    Test-P 100mg EoD (week 1-3)
    Anavar – 50mg per day (Weeks 8-12)
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

^^^^^^ love it

I potentially may bridge orals and switch to Var around week 8. I’m struggling a bit with the Dbol and my gut as well. I’ll get bloods around week 7 and see where my liver values are as well and if G2G will add in Var.

Awesome, thank you
    JaneDoe likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Looks pretty good - just double - all of it. . . Jk Jk

I'll be getting juiced here shortly also - similar shit, I'm just doing lower doses < seems to work well for me

Man, this juice stuff sure seems a tad addicting - - Ha Ha
    SampsonandDelilah and JaneDoe like this.

Chark is offline Member
    Yesss. Subscribed

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Looks good. Only thing i could think of is that i like to add low dose of finasteride in cycles heavy in DHT's. i'm prone to acne from DHT and thinning hair.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    It looks like a good cycle. I think you should do a daily journal for this one and post it online so we can all see progress and setbacks. It might help people who have gone through similar health problems.

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Following bro.Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    Looks good. Only thing i could think of is that i like to add low dose of finasteride in cycles heavy in DHT's. i'm prone to acne from DHT and thinning hair.

appreciated, definitely going to watch out for the acne. Luckily I’m a cue ball
    Chark likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    It looks like a good cycle. I think you should do a daily journal for this one and post it online so we can all see progress and setbacks. It might help people who have gone through similar health problems.
    Roger that, I’ve wanted to and then I turn into a lazy ass when it comes to journaling. You’re right though, it’s bigger than me.

I’ll try and get some baseline pics taken
    Family_guy, Honkey_Kong and Chark like this.

Chark is offline Member
    Excited for you S&D! Have some fun with it!

You’re too kind...

Madcox is offline Junior Member
    Congrats S&D on being c free! Live your Life Brother!!! As the saying goes, "You can get busy living or get busy dying! I'm happy for you Bro! I look forward to seeing your gains and progress!
    Chark, SampsonandDelilah and Cuz like this.

flexin-rph is offline Member
    Just seen this.....not to hijack your thread, but this is very similar to what I will be running starting in November. I will be subbing Primo for Mast, & HGH for MK-677...will be following.....

Quote Originally Posted by flexin-rph View Post
    Just seen this.....not to hijack your thread, but this is very similar to what I will be running starting in November. I will be subbing Primo for Mast, & HGH for MK-677...will be following.....
    Keep the MK with the HGH

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Keep the MK with the HGH

Drop the HGH, or use WITH the HGH?

Use it with the MK. HGH, and slin have a synergy.

What type of HGH are you running flex, I know you’re in the right job space
    Generic or branded I guess is what I’m asking.

How many IU’s planned?

I’m considering adding as well at some point, just some hesitation around the generics. I may just roll the dice, but would love your thoughts given your knowledge

Blog Entries
    Side question - you really see the value of GH?

I tried it, I get it - a little, very little & it requires a bit(tons of slin pins & it’s own cost)

I just never seen the value to cost ratio

A little juice has been a plenty, for me at least

What type of HGH are you running flex, I know you’re in the right job space
    Generic or branded I guess is what I’m asking.

How many IU’s planned?

I’m considering adding as well at some point, just some hesitation around the generics. I may just roll the dice, but would love your thoughts given your knowledge
    It's actually the blue- topped peptide out there. I plan on 2-4 iu per day. Never ran hgh before.... getting older & thought what the heck... maybe it's the fountain of youth lol

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Side question - you really see the value of GH?

I tried it, I get it - a little, very little & it requires a bit(tons of slin pins & it’s own cost)

I just never seen the value to cost ratio

A little juice has been a plenty, for me at least
    I don't really know yet..... never ran it before but it seems to be pretty popular. My thinking changes all the time. 2 months ago I decided I was just gonna cruise forever..... now last night I think I'm gonna blast test & deca for 12 weeks starting Nov 1..... remains to be seen.....My dad always told me a smart man will change his mind, & a fool never does....

It's actually the blue- topped peptide out there. I plan on 2-4 iu per day. Never ran hgh before.... getting older & thought what the heck... maybe it's the fountain of youth lol
    Keep us posted, feel free to hijack here
    flexin-rph likes this.

If you take MK and slin, you can use less because of the synergy. I used 2 iu on MK and slin. I upped it to 4 lately.
    I will say that my feet grew one full size on GH and my fingernails drive me crazy because I need to cut them often. With that being said, if I didn’t have the money, it would t be the end of the world if I did t take it. I compete so I look for every advantage.
    I probably would t take it if I didn’t compete. It is not like AAS where after some weeks you see a physical difference or feel a difference in strength.
    Some of the down sides..... water retention. I retain a shitload of water on HGH. Also, my wrist got weak, similar to carpel tunnel. It has not this time yet though. I went off due to infection, coronavirus, and cancer. I am back on now for about 10 weeks.

Family_guy and Charlie67 like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Looking forward to seeing the results big dog

Blog Entries
    Also, I talked to my juice guy about growth - he said to look into Ipamorelin & dude seems quite knowledgeable about the subject < I’m just starting to research the stuff

I guess some GH would b good for something. But, I dunno if I wanna pile anything on yet - post of the progress - shit, just takes a while

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Also, I talked to my juice guy about growth - he said to look into Ipamorelin & dude seems quite knowledgeable about the subject < I’m just starting to research the stuff

I guess some GH would b good for something. But, I dunno if I wanna pile anything on yet - post of the progress - shit, just takes a while
    I ran ipramorelin with CJC that was RXd and from a well know compound pharmacy. I took what was prescribed AM and PM and was less than impressed. Maybe it held off some fat and maybe I got some better sleep? I dunno, or I eat clean and went to bed a little earlier. Tough to tell, what I could tell was that it wasn’t cheap!
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Looking forward to seeing the results big dog

Scales already moved. First run with dbol (stuck with it even with the stomach issues) and only on 20 ed, definitely holding a shit ton more water, it’s weird.

Not sure if I’m in love with my mid section but man the scale has moved and I’m feeling a slight increase in strength. Tomorrow is day 7. Still need to get pics and start my log

#lazyass
    Cylon357, Charlie67 and Cuz like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Scales already moved. First run with dbol (stuck with it even with the stomach issues) and only on 20 ed, definitely holding a shit ton more water, it’s weird.

Not sure if I’m in love with my mid section but man the scale has moved and I’m feeling a slight increase in strength. Tomorrow is day 7. Still need to get pics and start my log

#lazyass
    I ended up dropping it but yea it does indeed add the weight, the quality of the weight is of question. I switched to winstrol and am holding close to the same weight without the bloat. You need to do a show bro

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    I ended up dropping it but yea it does indeed add the weight, the quality of the weight is of question. I switched to winstrol and am holding close to the same weight without the bloat. You need to do a show bro

Hmmm, the winny hard on your joints? I think I’ll run with this a while longer and switch to Var. I wanted the Dbol cause I felt so skinny after my treatments, but the weight is coming back pretty quick. To your point I don’t want any weight that isn’t quality. If cancer treatments did anything good besides killing cancer, it sure did lean me out.
    Lol

A show? Shit. I’ll consider if you you do

I don’t know the first thing about competing, I’m just a meat head that likes to pick up and put down heavy things and look sexy in a t shirt.
    Hahaha
    Cuz and MakoShark like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Hmmm, the winny hard on your joints? I think I’ll run with this a while longer and switch to Var. I wanted the Dbol cause I felt so skinny after my treatments, but the weight is coming back pretty quick. To your point I don’t want any weight that isn’t quality. If cancer treatments did anything good besides killing cancer, it sure did lean me out.
    Lol

A show? Shit. I’ll consider if you you do

I don’t know the first thing about competing, I’m just a meat head that likes to pick up and put down heavy things and look sexy in a t shirt.
    Hahaha
    Not so far it hasnt but if i had Var id prefer it over the winny. Lmao!! Fist bump. Keep us posted

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Looking forward to seeing your progress.

Blog Entries
    What is the cycle looking like now that you are running it? Like the one in post #1?

What is the cycle looking like now that you are running it? Like the one in post #1?
    750 mgs test Cyp
    500 mgs Deca
    400 mgs Mast enth
    50 mgs Proviron ED
    25 mgs MK 677

Weeks 1-6, 20 mgs Dbol pre workout

This is where I’m at. I just completed week 1.

I did front load the test and dead last week.

I’m injecting on Sunday, Tuesday and Friday

The scale has moved but it’s just from the dbol and it’s pretty heavy water retention, mainly in my face and midsection. Strength is slightly up, but not sure I’m attributing it to just the Dbol. I think I busted through my first mini plateau (muscle memory) and have also really upped my calories (+5-600) and really increased my carbs (6-700a day roughly).

Don’t know that I’m in love with the water retention but do feel “fuller”.

It’s that love/hate with leanness and vascularity versus muscle thickness and fullness and a testament to mental mind fuck of this lifestyle too

My goal is to get this moved to either log or cycle history and get some pics up. Just don’t want to take selfies and need someone to snap a few photos for me.

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The scale has moved but it’s just from the dbol and it’s pretty heavy water retention, mainly in my face and midsection. Strength is slightly up, but not sure I’m attributing it to just the Dbol. ....

We've talked about this elsewhere.. but Dbol is an absolute mind-fuck, lol. Wearing a shirt I feel freaking huge, take it off and I'm like, "WTF you fat jiggly bastard!". But still... I do love me some Dbol.

Proviron is on my to-do list, but in a cutting cycle I think. Some days there's too many options. I think running it in a Test/Tren /Mast/Primo kinda cycle, but I usually run low-dose cycles anyway.

Keep it up brother!

Blog Entries
    750 mgs test Cyp
    500 mgs Deca
    400 mgs Mast enth
    50 mgs Proviron ED
    25 mgs MK 677

Weeks 1-6, 20 mgs Dbol pre workout

This is where I’m at. I just completed week 1.

I did front load the test and dead last week.

I’m injecting on Sunday, Tuesday and Friday

The scale has moved but it’s just from the dbol and it’s pretty heavy water retention, mainly in my face and midsection. Strength is slightly up, but not sure I’m attributing it to just the Dbol. I think I busted through my first mini plateau (muscle memory) and have also really upped my calories (+5-600) and really increased my carbs (6-700a day roughly).

It’s that love/hate with leanness and vascularity versus muscle thickness and fullness and a testament to mental mind fuck of this lifestyle too

My goal is to get this moved to either log or cycle history and get some pics up. Just don’t want to take selfies and need someone to snap a few photos for me.
    Have you ran MK before?

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie67 View Post
    We've talked about this elsewhere.. but Dbol is an absolute mind-fuck, lol. Wearing a shirt I feel freaking huge, take it off and I'm like, "WTF you fat jiggly bastard!". But still... I do love me some Dbol.

Proviron is on my to-do list, but in a cutting cycle I think. Some days there's too many options. I think running it in a Test/Tren /Mast/Primo kinda cycle, but I usually run low-dose cycles anyway.

Keep it up brother!

Literally laughed out Charlie, thank you for that
    The Dbol plus the carbs, I’m starting to feel like a bowl of mashed potatoes...

I’m telling myself it’s how it’s done though. We’ll see how long I can last. Won’t lie, was feeling good kind of lean and mean.

Long term I’m envisioning that “phase cycle”’style that was being proposed here. Maximizing some size on this stack and then bridging over to a Tren, test, mast and Var run while stripping off some of the fluff and keeping the good stuff underneath. Recomp so to speak, but I’m not willing to put on too much more of the jiggly stuff in the name of size.

I remember Kel telling me he thought I looked better leaner and to stay out of my head when I start feeling “skinny”. Have had some others mention it too, just weird when the suits I had cut in February feel like they belong to someone else.

Excited to find that happy medium

(Love proviron by the way)
    Family_guy and Charlie67 like this.

Have you ran MK before?
    Only once but I only stuck with it 5 weeks because it tasted so bad! I’ve recommitted this time though and just lick a cats ass after I dose it so that I have a better taste in my mouth

I have run other secretagogues long term though such as Ipramorelin and Semorelin acetate with some success

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information