Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Godzilla8
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By Charlie67
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 2 Post By transilvania
  • 1 Post By Fiskevatten

Thread: High BP and difficulty breathing during PCT?

Fiskevatten is offline Member

High BP and difficulty breathing during PCT?

Hey guys!

Done with a cycle of Test P 150/ EOD 10 weeks.
    OXY 20mg daily 4 first weeks.
    Adex added from second week do to me being dumb at 0,25 - 0,50 daily depending
    on gyno feeling spikes.
    Cycle went great! Never been happier and did several PBs - all in all, very happy!

Nearly 2 weeks ago I finished.
    After reading around on different studies, I came to the conclusion to do PCT:
    - 50mg Clomid ED first week
    - 40mg Nolva ED first week
    - Aromasin 12,5mg ED first week
    - Ostarine 25mg ED first week
    - Cardarine 20mg ED first week
    (All I could get)

Remaining weeks have the same, except Nolva drops to 20mg ED.

Felt good first week, beginning of second week was decent and now POW - Horrible.
    It literally came in one day.
    Was working out, felt I had to stop because I couldn't breath properly.
    Drove home and had to stop driving because my head was spinning.
    Found a clinic and I had 166/77 in BP.

The days after now I have dropped the Sarms , but continued the rest.
    Feeling tired, chest is heavy around the lungs (like a pressure on both sides), libido crashed, but can get hard with some work.
    Cum is not as it should be.

I got some of the test results today:
    - ALT (Liver) was 99 with the range of 0-45 = bad.
    - Full CBC all good, so no blood letting.
    - Urine analysis good.
    - TSH and CRP high sensitivity are normal.
    - Creatinine just over reference (high protein diet).
    - No bacteria in Urine.
    - E2, Total Test and Prolactin (Please see attached)

High BP and difficulty breathing during PCT?-test-results.png

Waiting for a full analysis of liver and hormones currently.
    Eating Milk Thistle now to try help the liver.
    Current BP is 141/57

Any idea what can be causing the high BP and heavy chest?

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Typed a bunch of shit that got deleted. Anyway bp numbers not high enough to cause physical symptoms. You need an at home monitor, not just at the clinic.

Liver enzymes are not very high. Most doctors are concerned when they are in the 300+ range. If you bodybuilder and break down muscle, you will have elevated liver enzymes.

Also you are taking way too much toxic shit for pct. it should be simple. Pct doesn’t even work really, it’s more so genetic in how you will recover. Drop al sarms , aromasin , and cut down on the rest. Clomid makes people feel horrible from what I’ve heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Typed a bunch of shit that got deleted. Anyway bp numbers not high enough to cause physical symptoms. You need an at home monitor, not just at the clinic.

Liver enzymes are not very high. Most doctors are concerned when they are in the 300+ range. If you bodybuilder and break down muscle, you will have elevated liver enzymes.

Also you are taking way too much toxic shit for pct. it should be simple. Pct doesn’t even work really, it’s more so genetic in how you will recover. Drop al sarms, aromasin, and cut down on the rest. Clomid makes people feel horrible from what I’ve heard.
    Appreciate it man! Cholesterol levels was good as well. Liver SGOT was 45 which is ok, and they said that is connected to breakdown of muscle. SGPT was 99, so most likely do to pills.
    Stopping as you said.

Clomid has never made me feel bad before even on 100 daily. Worst thing is that I avoid gym because I'm scared I will get HT.
    Tho tests for cardiovascular and heart desease came out perfect as well.
    The preassure in chest is weird more than worrysome

Quote Originally Posted by Fiskevatten View Post
    Appreciate it man! Cholesterol levels was good as well. Liver SGOT was 45 which is ok, and they said that is connected to breakdown of muscle. SGPT was 99, so most likely do to pills.
    Stopping as you said.

Clomid has never made me feel bad before even on 100 daily. Worst thing is that I avoid gym because I'm scared I will get HT.
    Tho tests for cardiovascular and heart desease came out perfect as well.
    The preassure in chest is weird more than worrysome

No doubt bro, btw one of clomid's side effects is anxiety & panic attacks. When I was feeling anxiety and stress I also had a pressure in my chest. This doesn't rule out more serious causes, but is very typical. Glad the rest of your tests came out ok. Always better to be safe than sorry.

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It could also be completely unrelated. The hypertension could have very likely been due to the anxiety induced from the SOB. Everyone on gear should have an at home blood pressure machine...and not those bullshit wrist ones either. Make sure to find one with a larger cuff as most at retail stores are only meant to accommodate an arm up to 16-17". (This makes a difference, just because it Will fit, doesn't mean it should...at least that's what an ex lady friend told me and why she's an ex). But like I said, the hypertension and dizziness could both be explained by your SOB. So I would investigate the cause of that. Any flu like symptoms? Productive cough? You don't have covid do you?

I'll be the first to admit that I know next to nothing about sarms ....except that they can suppress you. So why would you want to run a pct if your actively taking gear that is actively working against your purpose? I'm honestly curious. Is this some new age protocol? Am I just getting old? This doesn't make sense to me.
    Last edited by slfmade; 09-17-2020 at 10:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    It could also be completely unrelated. The hypertension could have very likely been due to the anxiety induced from the SOB. Everyone on gear should have an at home blood pressure machine...and not those bullshit wrist ones either. Make sure to find one with a larger cuff as most at retail stores are only meant to accommodate an arm up to 16-17". (This makes a difference, just because it Will fit, doesn't mean it should...at least that's what an ex lady friend told me and why she's an ex). But like I said, the hypertension and dizziness could both be explained by your SOB. So I would investigate the cause of that. Any flu like symptoms? Productive cough? You don't have covid do you?

I'll be the first to admit that I know next to nothing about sarms....except that they can suppress you. So why would you want to run a pct if your actively taking gear that is actively working against your purpose? I'm honestly curious. Is this some new age protocol? Am I just getting old? This doesn't make sense to me.
    I couldn’t find any cuffs over 18” when I was looking.

I verified with an arm cuff bp monitor and my wrist monitor is on point. I thought like you before I got it.

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member

I verified with an arm cuff bp monitor and my wrist monitor is on point. I thought like you before I got it.
    Coincidence or you're one of the few that can get a good radial bp reading. It's uncommon for most. It's well known that the wrist BP monitors are about as accurate as the handheld bodyfat machines. To make a point and to prove its not a matter of viewpoint...In the OR, we're sometimes unable to get a blood pressure cuff on the upper arm..this usually happens due to surgical site restriction or multiple iv access points. Regardless of the reason, we'll move it down to the forearm or the calf if we have to. When you move the site further from the heart this changes blood pressure and you need to know the calculations (which is more guess work since everyone is different) to try to get some sense of what thier true blood pressure is. Assuming that people do everything correct and place the bladder in the correct spot, hold thier wrist at the level of thier heart, etc...it can still be off by 20 pts. They're are many studies on these devices because in an ideal world hospitals would rather use them because they're cheaper and more comfortable for the patient. So why wouldn't they? Why are they only for home use? Accuracy...or lack thereof.

Most retail outlets don't sell the machines with bigger cuffs. I quick search on amazon will find you something that can be to your home within 2 days.

Godzilla8 is offline Retired

I’m solid with my wrist monitor as well. Have compared it to the arm cuff, which I use at the doctors office & it’s consistent.

The FDA just approved of a wrist watch BP monitor. The better brands are pricey, but I’m seriously looking into them because you can track your BP effortlessly through the entire day. BTW, dig the beet juice, I swear by it.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Coincidence or you're one of the few that can get a good radial bp reading. It's uncommon for most. It's well known that the wrist BP monitors are about as accurate as the handheld bodyfat machines. To make a point and to prove its not a matter of viewpoint...In the OR, we're sometimes unable to get a blood pressure cuff on the upper arm..this usually happens due to surgical site restriction or multiple iv access points. Regardless of the reason, we'll move it down to the forearm or the calf if we have to. When you move the site further from the heart this changes blood pressure and you need to know the calculations (which is more guess work since everyone is different) to try to get some sense of what thier true blood pressure is. Assuming that people do everything correct and place the bladder in the correct spot, hold thier wrist at the level of thier heart, etc...it can still be off by 20 pts. They're are many studies on these devices because in an ideal world hospitals would rather use them because they're cheaper and more comfortable for the patient. So why wouldn't they? Why are they only for home use? Accuracy...or lack thereof.

Most retail outlets don't sell the machines with bigger cuffs. I quick search on amazon will find you something that can be to your home within 2 days.

Well, I get inaccurate readings with arms, and I did search on amazon and found nothing good, multiple times. I settled on the wrist cuff because I couldn't find a decent bp monitor with the correct cuff size. The endo that prescribes me my bp meds has no problem with me using a wrist cuff... we measured it and compared it to the arm cuff, like I said, and it was 100% spot on. I don't see why they wouldn't be able to verify the bp from the wrist, as the wrist tends to not have fat/muscle to get in the way of the reading... seems like it's the better option in fact.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    I agree, your BP isn't likely to be giving you symptoms you can feel. That clomid can give you anxiety which would give you the breathing problems (and also cause your BP to spike).

I suggest you get some short-acting benzos and use them when you feel anxiety. Use them very sparingly as they're addictive and a real bitch to get off of once you're hooked. If it persists, you're probably going to have to think about something long-term like an SSRI.

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The best advice I ever got for PCT is taking Nolva/Clomid before bed. I would take it in the morning and feel like crap all day. Switching to pre-bedtime changed everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiskevatten View Post
    Feeling tired, chest is heavy around the lungs (like a pressure on both sides), libido crashed, but can get hard with some work.
    Cum is not as it should be.
    Yes, that's about right. I never had the chest stuff to that degree, but everything else. Because you've been shut-down, your nuts haven't been working. Low libedo and low "output" is the way it goes.

Stick with it, you'll turn around.
    JaneDoe likes this.

beanpo1e is offline Junior Member
    I would not go with short acting benzos for anxiety attacks.

Little known psychiatry trick, higher doses of benadryl or hydroxyzine are very effective at stopping anxiety attacks. They do cause drowsiness but have no habit forming potential.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by beanpo1e View Post
    I would not go with short acting benzos for anxiety attacks.

Little known psychiatry trick, higher doses of benadryl or hydroxyzine are very effective at stopping anxiety attacks. They do cause drowsiness but have no habit forming potential.
    I wouldn't say they're non-habit forming.
    < <Samson> > likes this.

I'll be the first to admit that I know next to nothing about sarms....except that they can suppress you. So why would you want to run a pct if your actively taking gear that is actively working against your purpose? I'm honestly curious. Is this some new age protocol? Am I just getting old? This doesn't make sense to me.
    I really appreciate the answers guys, thank you!

The BP test was done with the right size and right machine, tho granted it's not one of those new ones where you put your arm in a robot.
    Anxiety was on my mind, I've had a big hit in the company 10 days ago, tho I don't feel it to be anxiety.
    Guess stress hormones can affect the body regardless.

All tests and hormone panels has returned and are normal.
    The ones not normal are:
    - HDL was low at 24.
    - SHBG low at 8,6 with reference 13,5 - 71,4
    - E2 was un-readable (too low)

- Total, free and bio-available testosterone was normal.

All in all it seems like my E2, ALT (liver), HDL and SHBG is all that is wrong in my body currently.
    However, I feel MUCH better suddenly since I stopped SARMs and Aromasin .
    Preassure in chest gone and BP lowers each day.
    Got Milk Thistle for the liver.

I'm a little surprised though - how can all my values reach normal values already after two weeks while being on Nolva and Clomid?
    I'm scared ones PCT stops are my values will be too low.

Regarding why using SARMs during PCT - the articles I found suggested that it's close to non-existent suppresive and it can help you retain more muscle-mass
    during PCT, as well as helping kick back natural test while giving more energy in the gym.
    SARMs is pretty much untested waters it seems however, and from my own investigation, seems I got something else than I ordered from the Pharmacy.

transilvania is offline Junior Member
    Nolvadex and clomid especialy nolva are liver toxic ,if you train before may elevate liver enzyme ,i have the same problem from statins got my SGPT 93 for about a year straight ,i try milk thistle ,Liv 52 with pour results got back to normal with NAC 600 mg x 2 times day ,you may try ...and for the presure in chest i think is related to serm and hormonal imbalance and is a panic attack ,after my MI i try to restart with a pct and have something similar some heart palpitation ,after now im on pct with same issue ,i know trt is good for nitric oxide and low t may cause much harm then good. I hope this help you ..
    Last edited by transilvania; 09-24-2020 at 06:52 PM.

Thank you all for your help!
    I am now back to normal levels, feel great, body works. Some dry sand on my back from acne, but nothing that shows.
    Liver enzymes got back to normal after stopping some tabs from 99 to now 33 (normal).
    Seems hormones are within normal range as well, just hope it stays that way since I'm off PCT now^^
    Strength got a drop of 10-20% on all, and weight dropped 3 kg, but body is still in nice shape.
    Of course no 24/7 pump and veins.

BP still at 141/71 range, but don't feel any of it.
    That might lower now when I have stopped PCT.

All in all, great!

Thread Information