Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By scotty51312
  • 1 Post By JackMan017
  • 1 Post By charger69

Thread: Clen doesn't seem to work on me

TheDreamer is offline Associate Member

Clen doesn't seem to work on me

I have tried four different brands from different sources already and that thing doesn't do anything to me. I don't even feel the typical symptoms aside of a few mild cramps one time I used it. Why is this? I'm a coffee lover if that helps.

Mr. Small is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDreamer View Post
    I have tried four different brands from different sources already and that thing doesn't do anything to me. I don't even feel the typical symptoms aside of a few mild cramps one time I used it. Why is this? I'm a coffee lover if that helps.
    Are you getting a trembling feeling in your fingers?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Small View Post
    Are you getting a trembling feeling in your fingers?
    No...

No...
    You should get that side effect with your first few runs @ 60mcg or higher

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    There are classic non responders with everything very odd with CLEN though. Most feel it at relatively low dosages. May I ask the amounts that your using?

You'd probably need around 100mcg per day to get the fat burning happening for a first timer

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Do you notice a raise in body temperature? I only use about 60mcg and that enough for me... and I drink TONS of coffee. Is this your first time with Clen ? For me, its very subtle, no shakes or anything else. I took it the first time thinking it would drop all my fat. Nope.

With respect, are you fairly lean? or would you say you're overweight? And is your diet in check? If you're heavy set and/or you're diet is sporadic, you may just not be noticing it. IMHO, Clen is for those last 6 weeks when you're on low calories and grinding it out. OR, if you're consistently dropping and eating clean Clen can help. If your diet is all over the place, and you sitting at a heafty weight, no amount of Clen is going to help and you probably won't notice the subtleties.

Best of luck,
    C-

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    A very small % of people actually feel almost a sedative effect from clen . Not feeling sides doesnt' mean its not working. To know for sure you'd need to monitor your resting heart rate and body temp on clen and off of clen. if you need to feel gittery to think you've got your money's worth buy ephedrine. It works on the same mechanism clen does but hits a lot more receptors.
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

MaxiMyME is offline Junior Member
    I would look to pubmed for answers (like I do for virtually everything in my life). I would look specifically at the dosages taken, their frequencies along with the weight and age of the subjects. There are plenty of data available regarding this topic. Best of luck.

JackMan017 is offline Junior Member
    I've taken clen . It has no problem working for me. Low doses (i.e. 40mcg) I generally don't "feel" anything per se, but i know its working. My water weight drops pretty quickly in the beginning. Higher dosages (i.e. over 40 mcg) and I can feel some shakes and a couple other side effects, and the clen still works for me. I'd rather take smaller dosages. Keep in mind if your diet is not in check, the clen won't do anything for you.
    MaxiMyME likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JackMan017 View Post
    I've taken clen. It has no problem working for me. Low doses (i.e. 40mcg) I generally don't "feel" anything per se, but i know its working. My water weight drops pretty quickly in the beginning. Higher dosages (i.e. over 40 mcg) and I can feel some shakes and a couple other side effects, and the clen still works for me. I'd rather take smaller dosages. Keep in mind if your diet is not in check, the clen won't do anything for you.
    You get the shakes at 60mcg, but you need more than 40mcg for the faster heart beat effect. At least double that dose.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Small View Post
    You get the shakes at 60mcg, but you need more than 40mcg for the faster heart beat effect. At least double that dose.
    So you are telling him to take more until you get the unwanted side effects??
    I’m confused.
    Let’s have him keep taking more until he experiences atrial fibrillation, then he’s fucked.
    What about his diet. There are no magical pills. What about cardio?
    As you can tell, I am very sensitive to overdoing stims- been there, done that, and still seeing a cardiologist.

Also, Clen is often faked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    JackMan017 likes this.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    You could try to monitor your blood pressure. I’ve tried it once for the experience at 40 mcg. and although I wasn’t feeling tremors or shaking, my BP climbed noticeably (I am in my late 40’s) to 145/90. I stuck with it for 4 weeks and did notice a change for the better in the mirror. As a side note, it made me feel like crap overall & stopped after 4 weeks. Clen is a one and done for me.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I’m confused.
    Let’s have him keep taking more until he experiences atrial fibrillation, then he’s fucked.
    As you can tell, I am very sensitive to overdoing stims- been there, done that, and still seeing a cardiologist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He won't get the fast metabolism effect from 40mcg per day, its not enough.

If he's not getting the trembles, then it could be bunk gear

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie67 View Post
    Do you notice a raise in body temperature? I only use about 60mcg and that enough for me... and I drink TONS of coffee. Is this your first time with Clen ? For me, its very subtle, no shakes or anything else. I took it the first time thinking it would drop all my fat. Nope.

With respect, are you fairly lean? or would you say you're overweight? And is your diet in check? If you're heavy set and/or you're diet is sporadic, you may just not be noticing it. IMHO, Clen is for those last 6 weeks when you're on low calories and grinding it out. OR, if you're consistently dropping and eating clean Clen can help. If your diet is all over the place, and you sitting at a heafty weight, no amount of Clen is going to help and you probably won't notice the subtleties.

Best of luck,
    C-
    It's my first time.
    My diet is on check when it comes to the amount of calories.
    I was like 18% bf when I used it the first time.
    My cycle was 2 weeks. It was an escalated one.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I’m confused.

Like I said, I bought four different brands from 2 different sources. So no chance for fake clen IMO.
    No, I never did cardio. They say it could be dangerous under it.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxiMyME View Post
    I would look to pubmed for answers (like I do for virtually everything in my life). I would look specifically at the dosages taken, their frequencies along with the weight and age of the subjects. There are plenty of data available regarding this topic. Best of luck.
    I pill is 40mg.
    So I staeted with 20mg, second dose was 40mg, then 60, then 80, then 100, then 120. After that I went back to 100mg, then 80, then 60mg until I reach 20mg again. NADA.

Thread Information