seeW is offline New Member

ravenous hunger on cycle

i'm four weeks into a 400mg/week little deca blast to my 200/mg week test cyp TRT protocol

i've been eating everything in sight past few days. i cant get enough food. everything tastes freaking awesome too

i usually stay around 2500/day with a pretty even macro split. but been pushing 4000/day with a carb heavier macro profile

i did a few cycles in the past with very little results. no weight gain, no strength increase

first was sustenon 250/week for 10 weeks

second was 250/week test E with 200/week deca for 12 weeks

these were both pre TRT days and i always thought that these cycles were too light on weekly total mgs

now that i've been on TRT for four months and started this deca addition for the past month, i'm hoping this one will be different

is my recent hunger increase a sign that it is different? that i'm growing?

lundgren is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seeW View Post
    i'm four weeks into a 400mg/week little deca blast to my 200/mg week test cyp TRT protocol

i've been eating everything in sight past few days. i cant get enough food. everything tastes freaking awesome too

i usually stay around 2500/day with a pretty even macro split. but been pushing 4000/day with a carb heavier macro profile

i did a few cycles in the past with very little results. no weight gain, no strength increase

first was sustenon 250/week for 10 weeks

second was 250/week test E with 200/week deca for 12 weeks

these were both pre TRT days and i always thought that these cycles were too light on weekly total mgs

now that i've been on TRT for four months and started this deca addition for the past month, i'm hoping this one will be different

is my recent hunger increase a sign that it is different? that i'm growing?
    My first cycle
    Sustanon 250mg / week
    Deca 200mg / week

2500 calories lot time, sometime 3000, and i loved .... Negative side on libido (react from Deca) but about gain / feeling / strenght and power, it's very effective, and i not used high dose.

2nd cycle

250mg Test Cypionate / week
    200mg Deca / week
    50mg NPP / twice week

The same but the NPP has decreased water retention.

Are you sure about the lab used ? Because with just Sustanon 250 or Test Enanthate 250mg / week, it's very effective (your dont gain like with high cycle but your build some mass if your diet + training are ok)

Do you send a blood work before and After cycle ?

seeW is offline New Member
    both of these cycles were about 20 years ago

i dont remember UGL's being a thing. they were pharmaceutical. the sus 250 were in ampules and the second cycle stuff all came sealed and i verifed lot numbers

they were legit

negative on bloodwork. you couldn't order your own bloods back then

Thread Information