Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Charlie67
  • 1 Post By BMX44

Thread: Seized LETTER! use same address or NOT?

BMX44 is offline New Member

Question Seized LETTER! use same address or NOT?

Hi everyone,

I received a letter from customs (Chicago) a few days ago. It was for 3 vial of sust 250 International. My question and my concerns are about the flagged address. I always get domestic and never had a problem. You may ask why I did international since I have a domestics. Well, one of the sites that I have does domestic and international. I did a couple domestic with them without of problem but for the last 2 month maybe 3, they have a lots of items out of stock so I decided to go international with them for the first time and of course they got caught.

Some of you guys may have more experience than me in this case. like I say, this is my first letter and it makes nervous and for some moments I feel some paranoia too, to the point that I feel I should stop buying this products.

My question is what happen if I order more to the same address but this time domestic would I have problems?. Is the address flagged by customs?

I've been doing this for a few years that I would not like to quit, just cuz a letter that from what I know a lots of guys got this letters in the past. By the way I don't have any other address that I can use. I thought about a P.O Box but I don't really like the idea of using my real name and I heard that if I use a different name there is a chance that the usps will return the package cuz the name wont be register in that P.O box. It is not like using your own address not matter what name you are using.

I will appreciate if some one can help me and clear some of my concerns.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I stopped all international orders for this reason years ago

Well, hard to say for sure

But, domestics should still be “fine” - I would think

That's for sure, I will stick with domestic from now on. It is just the thought that USPS will be monitoring everything that will come to my mail box.

Thanks for your opinion

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BMX44 View Post
    My question is what happen if I order more to the same address but this time domestic would I have problems?. Is the address flagged by customs?
    Domestic mail doesn't go through customs, so I wouldn't worry about it.... But I also realize I'm not the one looking at a letter addressed to me from customs, so you're level of worry may be different than mine . I imagine its a little unnerving, I get it.

Best of Luck,
    C-
    Testie likes this.

It is. like I said, who likes the idea of someone is checking or looking every single personal item that is coming to your mail box.

Thanks for your comment C-
    Charlie67 likes this.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by BMX44 View Post
    It is. like I said, who likes the idea of someone is checking or looking every single personal item that is coming to your mail box.

Thanks for your comment C-
    I really wouldn't worry about it. You had the misfortune of being one of the few randomly inspected packages (most are not inspected). They found 3 vial of gear (which is obviously for personal use). They're really don't care about that. They're out to bust dealers and traffickers, not a gym rat buying for personal use. That being said, if it happened again, I'd probably think rethink it.

But yeah, if you want to be sure about it, get domestic gear and have it sent through USPS ground. That way, the only way they can inspect your package is if the authorities get a warrant (and they're not going to bother going through all that just to snag somebody with 3 vials).

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Oh the times have surely changed

I had collection of seizure letters

I’m not getting shit illicit from overseas now

Thanks Honkey kong for sharing your opinion. That was a good one.

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    You should be fine using the same address. I have done it and it came thru second time.

JackMan017 is offline Junior Member
    So about a month ago my package was also seized through Chicago customs. I went ahead and paid for a P.O. Box and had my supplier re-ship it to there. Both me and the supplier agreed it would probably be best not to re-send it to my original address for atleast a few months. Package arrived in my P.O. Box without any issues. FWIW, I've ordered international a dozen times, and just recently was the 1st time my order got seized.

Quote Originally Posted by tbjake34 View Post
    You should be fine using the same address. I have done it and it came thru second time.
    thank you for your opinion tbjake

Jack man.

Thank you for share your experience on this situation.

Can I ask you something? Did you use your real name for the P.O Box? I will be honest, I have never used my real name when I was ordering to my actual address.

I had always used and Alias for so many years.

Thread Information