Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: First cycle ever

CRicci is offline New Member

First cycle ever

Hey fellas , im about to start my 1st cycle ever and i'd like to have some informations !

Im 5p9 and 160 lbs started to work out 4 years ago when i was 16 (5p6 and 110 lbs at the time). Im now 20 and at a stage where i feel like my body not progressing no more and not getting any bigger. I always knew i was going to start a cycle at one time or another but i didn't want to rush it and took my time until i felt like i was ready physically and mentally!

My friend is suggesting me to take some Test E500 , Boldenone and Drostanolone.

Is it good if i want to start bulking? If not , what do y'all suggest me to take?

Thanks boys!!

PS: I also know i can't post any link from where i want to buy my stuff but i know i can mention it , so is ashop legit and does it deliver to canada?

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Oh man...

160# at 20 and you think you’re not progressing?

Your natural T levels will never be higher. You need to eat and then lift and then eat.

You won’t listen though I’m sure. Stick with test only for a first cycle, that way when shit goes haywire, you’ll know it’s just the test causing you issues and you won’t have to play detective with multiple substances on board.

What’s your PCT plan? What’s your diet look like and what exactly are your goals.

I’ve been here well over a decade and I can’t count how many of these I have come across. It’s like carbon copies. You’re gonna take some heat, my suggestion would be to listen to it and not your buddy pimping “some Test E500 , Boldenone and Drostanolone”.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by CRicci View Post
    Hey fellas , im about to start my 1st cycle ever and i'd like to have some informations !

Im 5p9 and 160 lbs started to work out 4 years ago when i was 16 (5p6 and 110 lbs at the time). Im now 20 and at a stage where i feel like my body not progressing no more and not getting any bigger. I always knew i was going to start a cycle at one time or another but i didn't want to rush it and took my time until i felt like i was ready physically and mentally!

My friend is suggesting me to take some Test E500 , Boldenone and Drostanolone.

Is it good if i want to start bulking? If not , what do y'all suggest me to take?

Thanks boys!!

PS: I also know i can't post any link from where i want to buy my stuff but i know i can mention it , so is ashop legit and does it deliver to canada?
    You're 160lbs. I suggest you take chickendrol and stack it with riceron (the brown kind). You're 20 years old and you're not 230lbs. If you're not progressing anymore, it's most likely because of your diet and training. You should fix those before you even consider doing gear.

If you want good gains when you do your first cycle (which should only be test), you need to have that stuff sorted out already. I know it's not what you want to hear, but if you have a little patience and do things the right way, you'll be happier with the results.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    If u start so early, the chances of permanently ruin your own test produktion is way too high, in most knowledgeable guys eyes. Meaning, u migth have to deal with trt from an early age to not permanently feeling like shit.
    U sure i wanna take that risk?
    And u sure trt from an early age is something u easily could deal with?

If u wait until u are 25, most knowledgeable guys think the risk is acceptable.

I guess ur one of those who is not comfortable with the whatever it takes thing. U dont wanna eat chickenbreasts 10 times a day. And i respect that. Stil, you r way too young, bro.

Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Agree with Sil. You are still developing. Adding test can screw up your development. It can have a lasting effect on the rest of your life.
    I gave my advise, but only you can make the decision. Educate yourself first, then decide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

xxblazenlowxx is offline Associate Member
    I choose not to listen to the members here 13 years ago when I was 23.

Ran test and deca and got bigger came off and lost it all. Also had deca dick and felt like shit when I came off.

Im on trt now, Turning 37 today.

Its hard to understand the whole diet thing because its not easy to do. But at your height, weight and age its a fact that your not eating enough.

Do you live at home with your parents?

Happy birthday!!! ^^^^^^^

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    If you dont mind being on trt for the rest of your life then go for it. I cycled at 20, and now almost 36...am on trt

BMX44 is offline New Member
    Listen all these guys. They really have good advises., they have the experience. I started my first cycle when I was 37. I wish I could have the same levels of natural test now like when I was 20. If I was you I will wait and enjoy what my body is giving naturally eventually it will be gone. then you can cycle as many times you want.

Get a good intake (diet). Actually you can eat a lots of junk food and if you have a good metabolism, you will burn it. At my age you have to work double to burn fat.

Think about it?

Good luck with whatever decision you take

Thanks for y'all answers , i appreciate it
    Last edited by CRicci; 09-22-2020 at 09:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    You're 160lbs. I suggest you take chickendrol and stack it with riceron (the brown kind). You're 20 years old and you're not 230lbs. If you're not progressing anymore, it's most likely because of your diet and training. You should fix those before you even consider doing gear.

If you want good gains when you do your first cycle (which should only be test), you need to have that stuff sorted out already. I know it's not what you want to hear, but if you have a little patience and do things the right way, you'll be happier with the results.

That's what ive been eating for the past 2 years , one cheat meal a week , eggs with oatmeal in the morning , rice with no sauce + chicken 3 times a day and i end up eating some soup before i go to bed , 5-6 meals a day. I appreciate u taking the time to answer my question. Thanks bro

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Oh man...

Your natural T levels will never be higher. You need to eat and then lift and then eat.

You won’t listen though I’m sure. Stick with test only for a first cycle, that way when shit goes haywire, you’ll know it’s just the test causing you issues and you won’t have to play detective with multiple substances on board.

What’s your PCT plan? What’s your diet look like and what exactly are your goals.

I’ve been here well over a decade and I can’t count how many of these I have come across. It’s like carbon copies. You’re gonna take some heat, my suggestion would be to listen to it and not your buddy pimping “some Test E500 , Boldenone and Drostanolone”.
    I understand ur point of view and respect ur opinion , my pct plan and the product i was planned to take were all suggested by my friend who i forgot to mention is a personal trainer so he be helping me a lot for my diet , training etc . Im trying to be in the best shape possible to compete in some bodybuilding competition in Canada so that's the reason im planning on using some gear. I might take ur advice with the test and see if it gives me some issues or not . I appreciate u taking the time to give me these advices tho!!!!
    Family_guy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    If u start so early, the chances of permanently ruin your own test produktion is way too high, in most knowledgeable guys eyes. Meaning, u migth have to deal with trt from an early age to not permanently feeling like shit.
    U sure i wanna take that risk?
    And u sure trt from an early age is something u easily could deal with?

If u wait until u are 25, most knowledgeable guys think the risk is acceptable.

I guess ur one of those who is not comfortable with the whatever it takes thing. U dont wanna eat chickenbreasts 10 times a day. And i respect that. Stil, you r way too young, bro.

Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    I do eat chicken and rice all day tho but seriously , i get it , its just that i feel like im ready to take this commitment. I've been training for a while , with a good diet and a nice training plan but not satisfied yet with what i want to achieve so that's why im planning on using some gear.
    It might be young still but it's not like i just started to train and dont want to wait, like i said i started at 16 and im almost 21 so ive been patient and didnt rush it.

Appreciate u taking the time , cheers brother!

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Agree with Sil. You are still developing. Adding test can screw up your development. It can have a lasting effect on the rest of your life.
    I gave my advise, but only you can make the decision. Educate yourself first, then decide.

Appreciate the advice , thanks mate!

Quote Originally Posted by xxblazenlowxx View Post
    I choose not to listen to the members here 13 years ago when I was 23.

Ran test and deca and got bigger came off and lost it all. Also had deca dick and felt like shit when I came off.

Im on trt now, Turning 37 today.

Its hard to understand the whole diet thing because its not easy to do. But at your height, weight and age its a fact that your not eating enough.

Do you live at home with your parents?
    I understand what u saying , my diet perfectly fine tho. It's been the same since i started and thats why i made tremendous change . I don't think its the issue cause i be eating a LOT every 2-3 hours but yeah i know im taking some risks that might affect me like it did to you and i appreciate u taking the time to tell me about ur experience .

And yes i do live with my parents !

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    If you dont mind being on trt for the rest of your life then go for it. I cycled at 20, and now almost 36...am on trt
    I appreciate u taking the time to share ur personal experience with me and i do belive that im ready to live with the risk of using some gear! What did you take to start or what do u think i should take ?

Quote Originally Posted by BMX44 View Post
    Listen all these guys. They really have good advises., they have the experience. I started my first cycle when I was 37. I wish I could have the same levels of natural test now like when I was 20. If I was you I will wait and enjoy what my body is giving naturally eventually it will be gone. then you can cycle as many times you want.

Get a good intake (diet). Actually you can eat a lots of junk food and if you have a good metabolism, you will burn it. At my age you have to work double to burn fat.

Think about it?

Good luck with whatever decision you take
    I did think about it , i've been making some research about the negative and positive things when using some gears and i do believe that im ready to take the risk after 5 years of training and 2 of intense diet and training ! I appreciate u taking the time to share ur advices with me !

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Oh man...

Im not just going blindly into that , i appreciate u taking the time to warn me about the risks but i do feel like im ready to do it after 5 years of training ! I got a good diet plan that i've been using for the past 2 years and my friend who i forgot to mention , is a personal trainer (who went into his 1st cycle and few months back) and he be helping me a lot with my diet,training and pct plan. The same who suggested me the product i mentionned on my post ! My goals is to be in shape to compete in some bodybuilding competition and even if im happy with the result i made naturally , im not satisfied yet ! And thats the reason im planning on using some gear! My age might be a concern but like i said , i think im ready to take the chance and go for it !

Thanks for ur answer tho , i really appreciate getting some advice for a guy who been here for a long time !!
    Last edited by CRicci; 09-22-2020 at 10:20 PM.

By the way , sorry if it look like i was spamming or something , i tried to reply to everybody in one post but didn't find how

Im not just going blindly into that , i appreciate u taking the time to warn me about the risks but i do feel like im ready to do it after 5 years of training ! I got a good diet plan that i've been using for the past 2 years and my friend who i forgot to mention , is a personal trainer (who went into his 1st cycle and few months back) and he be helping me a lot with my diet,training and pct plan. The same who suggested me the product i mentionned on my post ! My goals is to be in shape to compete in some bodybuilding competition and even if im happy with the result i made naturally , im not satisfied yet ! And thats the reason im planning on using some gear! My age might be a concern but like i said , i think im ready to take the chance and go for it !

Thanks for ur answer tho , i really appreciate getting some advice for a guy who been here for a long time !!
    I appreciated your humble way of telling us all to go fuck our selves, “I’m doing it anyway”. Lol

Listen,

You don’t need anything more than a testosterone only cycle. I would run cyp or enth for 10-12 weeks. If you’ve done all the research you claim to have done.’you should be well versed with ancillaries such as SERMS and AI’s. You should also have a solid foundation around potential side effects while on cycle and how to mitigate them. You should also be well versed in how to recover and be able to explain your PCT. If you can’t compose that into a cycle critique for the Q&A forum then you are nowhere near ready. If you would like help, I strongly suggest you answer those questions as well as your caloric goals as well as cycle motivational goals. This will be a very important compass for you and also hold you accountable to truly knowing and understanding what the fuck you’re getting into.

You can take that advice to heart or politely tell me to fuck my self again. I’m good either way. You came here looking for answers, you need to take the first step.

Best of luck

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    I understand what u saying , my diet perfectly fine tho. It's been the same since i started and thats why i made tremendous change . I don't think its the issue cause i be eating a LOT every 2-3 hours but yeah i know im taking some risks that might affect me like it did to you and i appreciate u taking the time to tell me about ur experience .

And yes i do live with my parents !
    Yeah, your diet is perfectly fine. That's why you weigh 160lbs.

Blog Entries
    id just like to add that as good as i look because of steroids (and genetics) i wish i would have never touched the stuff...taking trt shots for life is something that gets old over the years and i didn't start till i was 36yrs because i new this could happen...good luck...
    Cuz and SampsonandDelilah like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    id just like to add that as good as i look because of steroids(and genetics) i wish i would have never touched the stuff...taking trt shots for life is something that gets old over the years and i didn't start till i was 36yrs because i new this could happen...good luck...
    You don’t know that it was because you started taking AAS. I was 40 and low T and never touched AAS. I thought it was part of the process of getting old with the symptoms. It wasn’t u til 5 years later that I started taking AAS and realized that it wasn’t age, it was low T.

Blog Entries
    You don’t know that it was because you started taking AAS. I was 40 and low T and never touched AAS. I thought it was part of the process of getting old with the symptoms. It wasn’t u til 5 years later that I started taking AAS and realized that it wasn’t age, it was low T.

My point was I took it later in life because I knew it was more likely to be on the decline and TRT would be an option if I never recovered but didn’t want to risk me causing it early with steroids buy using any younger...I don’t care if aas was actually the cause to be honest...

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Here's the deal. Everything everybody has said is spot on but I want to come at it from another angle. Thousands if not millions of people get interested in fitness in thier early 20's, but then life gets in the way. You go to college, you get a job, your goals change, your dreams change, you get a girlfriend, a wife, a family. It's statistically unlikely that you're special, I'm sorry, but it's true. You likely won't make a career out of bodybuilding. Somewhere along the way you'll get a new hobby, new interests, and a focus on something other than being on gear and working out. At 20, you just don't have your shit together. Nobody does. Look around on this forum and see how difficult it is for guys in thier 20s to get on TRT. Most doctor's won't do it unless you're at clinically low levels. You can feel like shit and be absolutely miserable...physically, emotionally, and sexually and no doctor will touch you unless you're below normal. And newsflash...do you think having a test level of 351 on a 350-800 scale feels any different than 249? What if your total test is fine at 23 but your free T is shot? Good luck finding a doc to treat that in your 20's. And even if you do...is it going to be worth being on trt for the rest of your life when you have no interest in lifting anymore? And what about your physical health? Sure, Trt is much healthier than living with low T, but it introduces health risks that a person not on trt but with normal test levels don't have to deal with. It's something you really need to think about.

In my opinion you need to wait until you have your life together and have a better idea for what the future holds, otherwise, you're gonna do like so many others and screw up your body for what.. one or two cycles before you get bored with this and move on to something else? We've seen it thousands of times on this forum. IMO, making the decision to cycle at 20 is proof you don't have the mental maturity to make life decisions... otherwise you wouldn't be making this decision. That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    Here's the deal. Everything everybody has said is spot on but I want to come at it from another angle. Thousands if not millions of people get interested in fitness in thier early 20's, but then life gets in the way. You go to college, you get a job, your goals change, your dreams change, you get a girlfriend, a wife, a family. It's statistically unlikely that you're special, I'm sorry, but it's true. You likely won't make a career out of bodybuilding. Somewhere along the way you'll get a new hobby, new interests, and a focus on something other than being on gear and working out. At 20, you just don't have your shit together. Nobody does. Look around on this forum and see how difficult it is for guys in thier 20s to get on TRT. Most doctor's won't do it unless you're at clinically low levels. You can feel like shit and be absolutely miserable...physically, emotionally, and sexually and no doctor will touch you unless you're below normal. And newsflash...do you think having a test level of 351 on a 350-800 scale feels any different than 249? What if your total test is fine at 23 but your free T is shot? Good luck finding a doc to treat that in your 20's. And even if you do...is it going to be worth being on trt for the rest of your life when you have no interest in lifting anymore? And what about your physical health? Sure, Trt is much healthier than living with low T, but it introduces health risks that a person not on trt but with normal test levels don't have to deal with. It's something you really need to think about.

In my opinion you need to wait until you have your life together and have a better idea for what the future holds, otherwise, you're gonna do like so many others and screw up your body for what.. one or two cycles before you get bored with this and move on to something else? We've seen it thousands of times on this forum. IMO, making the decision to cycle at 20 is proof you don't have the mental maturity to make life decisions... otherwise you wouldn't be making this decision. That is all.
    Let me expound a little. I was 50 trying to get on TRT and my total test was way low. They offered to give me the shit that you rub on. I said no. So.... I was sent to a female endo. The fucking bitch said the risk was not worth the reward and refused. Like she really knows what it is like to have low T.
    My GP basically told me that there is no way that he will overule an endo and if I pursued he would just keep running tests until I gave up.
    My point- Low T is not a given that you will get TRT even in your 50’s.
    They were all worried that test was a class 4 drug- equal to cocaine.
    I could have gone to another Dr, but I decided to self medicate instead.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Let me expound a little. I was 50 trying to get on TRT and my total test was way low. They offered to give me the shit that you rub on. I said no. So.... I was sent to a female endo. The fucking bitch said the risk was not worth the reward and refused. Like she really knows what it is like to have low T.
    My GP basically told me that there is no way that he will overule an endo and if I pursued he would just keep running tests until I gave up.
    My point- Low T is not a given that you will get TRT even in your 50’s.
    They were all worried that test was a class 4 drug- equal to cocaine.
    I could have gone to another Dr, but I decided to self medicate instead.

Some of these so called doctors are so fucking stupid man i argued with an indian endocrinologist about test levels with higher estrogen for a while he basically ended with saying well if your estrogen is too high while taking the testosterone “just dont take anymore” i looked at that dumb son ova bitch and i just wanted to tell him what a godamn idiot he was. I later found a good hrt specialist in the area that is actually much more knowledgeable than the endo as far as hrt goes

I think it was Honkey Kong that said “what do you call the person that graduated last in medical school? A doctor”.

It’s so damn true. Luck of the draw and wildly different treatment approaches and strategies. Slfmade nailed it - being in your 20’s you just don’t see the big picture yet....you’re not supposed to! Slow the fuck down and try and think big picture. I’ll stop there before I get on my pulpit.

Look at the vets that have weighed in on this for you. Look at their time on this board and their physiques. Think they know a thing or two?

Consider yourself lucky that these men took the time to weigh in, it’s a blessing that you’re refusing to see. Frankly they should be on your Christmas card list...
    Honkey_Kong, Cuz and ghettoboyd like this.

xxblazenlowxx is offline Associate Member
    Would MK 666 be a good option for him instead of AAS?

The appetite increase should be worth it alone at 160lbs

Quote Originally Posted by xxblazenlowxx View Post
    Would MK 666 be a good option for him instead of AAS?

The appetite increase should be worth it alone at 160lbs
    That is a personal preference. The MK677- not the devils recipe that you made it- LOL will pack more food in. The AAS will increase the efficiency of your body utilizing that food.

That is a personal preference. The MK677- not the devils recipe that you made it- LOL will pack more food in. The AAS will increase the efficiency of your body utilizing that food.

I’d feel more comfortable recommending that to a 20 year old over a test and EQ cycle. Right?! Not long term but for 12 or 16 weeks

No shut down, no impact on your HPTA and like Blazenlow said, it makes you hungry!

MaxiMyME is offline Junior Member
    Your body is still developing. I think you should wait until you are around 25 to start juicing.

Remember that once you start using aas there is no going back and the impact that it will have on your hormone levels, as you are still developing, will be affected likely for the rest of your life.

Though your hormone levels will balance out later, the effect on receptor and ligand expression will likely be ever-lasting.

I made the mistake of juicing at 17 and I am still dealing with negative health consequences today as a result.

You can start anytime, but you can not go back after you do.

Just my 2. Research many many more times the length of the duration your cycle will be, at minimum.

Best of luck and I recommend bloods before during and after.
    Cuz likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxiMyME View Post
    Your body is still developing. I think you should wait until you are around 25 to start juicing.

Remember that once you start using aas there is no going back and the impact that it will have on your hormone levels, as you are still developing, will be affected likely for the rest of your life.

Though your hormone levels will balance out later, the effect on receptor and ligand expression will likely be ever-lasting.

I made the mistake of juicing at 17 and I am still dealing with negative health consequences today as a result.

You can start anytime, but you can not go back after you do.

Just my 2. Research many many more times the length of the duration your cycle will be, at minimum.

Best of luck and I recommend bloods before during and after.
    Some good points there sir

Everyone has basically made very good points to support there point of view, which I agree with.
    However, once you start competing you are around a lot of kids like him.
    You can tell the ones that had proper education and those that did not. Although, I don’t agree that he starts so young, I would give him the little knowledge that I have so he could do it as safely as possible.
    When I started, I only had one person telling me what to do. I had zero knowledge. Slowly, I learned that you could get I fo from the internet.
    I once had him give me halo and told me it was the same as proviron . LOL
    I read about halo and it was in my cabinet for 4 years.

Family_guy likes this.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    You should listen too these guys. I started at your age doing andro and other pro hormones, moved on to actual steroids at 28 or 29, Needed TRT at 39. Now i'm starting to get hard scar tissue in my glutes and delts and have to get creative with what muscles I'm injecting into. Remember this decision when you land a hot chick but your dick won't get hard. Girls don't stick around for dudes that are pushin wet rope

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    You should listen too these guys. I started at your age doing andro and other pro hormones, moved on to actual steroids at 28 or 29, Needed TRT at 39. Now i'm starting to get hard scar tissue in my glutes and delts and have to get creative with what muscles I'm injecting into. Remember this decision when you land a hot chick but your dick won't get hard. Girls don't stick around for dudes that are pushin wet rope
    Lmao thanks for that last line made me laugh my ass off...
    Good to see you posting bro

MaxiMyME is offline Junior Member
    Follow up: if you are dead set on doing aas. Please just start with test. Some test can do wonders for you alone.

Also as you are new to aas you will need to find out how your body reacts to each substance. Also your body becomes acclimated to aas you put in it. You do tren over and over and I guarantee you will need an ever higher dose for a comparable effect.

Start with just T if you must do aas. Next cycle add something else one at a time.

Your body knows testosterone hence why it's one of the safest aas to put in your body. Your body doesnt know any of the synthetic compounds that comprise the majority of aas. One thing is guaranteed: synthetic aas will have an effect. But that doesnt mean the benefits will outweigh the risks or negative effects. Look forward to the future if you can. I know it's hard at a younger age. We all wish we could go back.

And if you do aas anyways, I expect you to be able to pass a quiz administered by one of these guys regarding the basics of the aas you are considering taking.

Be safe and take it slow. Got your whole life to take more but if you mess something up now, you have to live with it forever.
    Last edited by MaxiMyME; 09-26-2020 at 12:59 PM.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

Yep, you can't push rope.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Fucking priceless

That’s oK . Sex is overrated.
    At my age, that’s the way it is anyway. LOL

Just kidding guys. Girls that know me go running because I’m like the Energizer Bunny. I take licking and keep on ticking. LOL

Old Duffer and Family_guy like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information