Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 2 Post By slfmade

Thread: Blood work results 1 week after blast.

99JT is offline Member

Blood work results 1 week after blast.

just ended a blast last week started with test and deca and ended 4 weeks of 250 test, 350 tren A, 200 mast. only reason i got them so soon was my doctor had to reschedule an appointment and only had an opening next week in which i will be getting blood work to me it dose not look too bad but just want some opinions if i should put of the appointment with my doctor. this test was not fasted and immediately post workout.

Only thing I'm wondering about I'd the Lymphocytes and Neutrophils.

Obviously need some more iron too.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	111 
Size:	40.5 KB 
ID:	179804

Name:	Capture1.PNG 
Views:	105 
Size:	31.6 KB 
ID:	179803

Name:	Capture2.PNG 
Views:	83 
Size:	12.3 KB 
ID:	179805
    Last edited by 99JT; 08-27-2020 at 07:46 AM.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    On antibodies in general:
    Link

"evidence points towards a role for estrogens and testosterone in (auto)antibody production; estrogen increases, while testosterone decreases antibody production. However, no effects or inconclusive effects of sex hormones were found as far as effects of sex hormones on lymphocyte cytokine production"

On neutrophils:
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6129603/

"...it has been reported that, in vitro, testosterone decreases the microbicidal activity of human neutrophils by dampening the production of reactive oxygen species (53, 54). In contrast, after trauma or burn injury, androgens have been reported to enhance neutrophil activation in blood, as judged by CD11b expression and respiratory burst activity (32), which might explain why males are more susceptible to acute shock aggressiveness than females. These ambivalent results could be attributed to the type of stimuli used and the pathological conditions, with scarce data available on the bactericidal ability of neutrophils after androgen manipulation. In any case, the promotion of “N2-like” neutrophils by androgens may be deleterious as well as favorable, depending on the particular context; albeit being inefficient in killing bacteria, their ability to generate TGFβ1, as described before (39, 40), could be beneficial in repairing tissues and resolving inflammation."

Essentially, testosterone has an immunosuppressant effect. It tends to reduce the body's ability to fight bacteria/viruses/invasive diseases, while at the same time improving the healing time in tissue damage, and reducing inflammation. Neutrophils and lymphocytes are white blood cells/antibodies related to fighting infections and germs; exactly the types immune responses testosterone attenuates.

beanpo1e is offline Junior Member
    I would also keep a close eye on your kidneys with the high creatine. What is your Blood Pressure running these days?

99JT is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beanpo1e View Post
    I would also keep a close eye on your kidneys with the high creatine. What is your Blood Pressure running these days?
    Blood pressure has been in the 120s/low 80s

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your labs look just fine...don’t overthink it. Your values that are outside of the “range” are nominal and nothing to be concerned with
    Cuz likes this.

99JT is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Your labs look just fine...don’t overthink it. Your values that are outside of the “range” are nominal and nothing to be concerned with
    Was only question the 2 values. And Im supposed to get blood work done from my Dr next week not sure if I should put it off or not. I know creatine, AST, ALT can be elevated just from lifting.

99JT is offline Member
    Okay just had more blood work from my doctor and everything was good except my doctor was concerned about my liver enzymes and wants me to get an ultrasound to make sure everything is good. my ALT was 81 (10-55) and my AST 47 (6-32) i was 3 weeks into my cruise so im not too concerned about them my question is will the ultrasound show anything?

Quote Originally Posted by 99JT View Post
    Okay just had more blood work from my doctor and everything was good except my doctor was concerned about my liver enzymes and wants me to get an ultrasound to make sure everything is good. my ALT was 81 (10-55) and my AST 47 (6-32) i was 3 weeks into my cruise so im not too concerned about them my question is will the ultrasound show anything?

I literally just went through the EXACT same thing in February as a result of my ALT/AST #’s.

The ultrasound was easy and didn’t show a thing (from a personal diagnostic standpoint for myself).

It’ll check for lesions, swelling, excessive fat any signs of psoriasis or other abnormalities. It takes like 20 minutes. Get it done for peace of mind. Don’t be surprised when he has you take a hepatitis test as well.

It’s of my opinion that clinicians are unaware of the spikes of those readings in guys that lift weights consistently. I’ve seen it time and time again. Also, the values of concern are SO much higher then what you’re showing

Here’s a copy of my ultrasound (so you have a comparative).

US ABDOMEN COMPLETE

History: 44-year-old male with elevated liver enzymes.

Comparison study: None

Procedure: There has been satisfactory and complete grayscale ultrasonic evaluation of the abdomen.

Findings:

Liver: The liver has normal echotexture and no focal lesions are seen. Surface contour is smooth. There is hepatopedal blood flow in the main portal vein and there is no abdominal ascites.
    Biliary: The gallbladder is normal and there is no gallstone disease or biliary ductal dilatation. The sonographic Murphy sign is negative. The common bile duct measures 5.5 mm.
    Spleen: The sagittal dimension of the spleen is 11.2 cm.
    Pancreas: The pancreas has normal echotexture. No peripancreatic fluid collections seen.
    Kidneys: There is no hydronephrosis on the right or left side.
    Aorta and IVC: Flow is identified in both the aorta and IVC.

IMPRESSION: Unremarkable abdominal ultrasound. The liver and gallbladder are unremarkable.

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The only times in life you're relieved to hear that you're "unremarkable".

A lot of these test are just CYA test by the provider. It's sad but necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by 99JT View Post

Had a lab review with my provider yesterday and got into the ALT/AST conversation. Again he agreed that guys with more muscle mass will have elevated levels due to Muscle protein breakdown in the blood.

He stated that another important marker to look at is your creatinine levels which will probably be elevated as well as a result of muscle proteins in the body, the thing to look at then is your Cystatin C numbers, because that’s an indicator of kidney clearance.

If creatinine, ALT and AST are all high but Cystatin is low, it demonstrates elevated proteins in the blood (muscle tissue breakdown and repair) but proves the kidneys are still functioning correctly and removing and filtering those proteins from your system. Check your labs for this markers

Hope that helps as well

Edit

(Checked your labs and your creatinine levels were high also - no surprise - could not find your Cystatin levels though. See if you have additional lab report pages)
    Last edited by SampsonandDelilah; 09-25-2020 at 07:39 AM.

Thread Information