Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Slayer9
  • 1 Post By Cuz
  • 2 Post By Gallowmere

Thread: Avoid / reduce workout volume in injected sites?

DustMan is offline Associate Member

Avoid / reduce workout volume in injected sites?

How do you guys handle working out muscles you've recently injected into? Do you wait a day before/after, do you reduce intensity, or do you just go balls out and slam the site without giving a fuck?

If you really smashed your injection site recently and you've got a big pump, should you wait a few hours before you inject at the very least or just go for it?

I've always just avoided going 100% on muscle categories I've injected in the last 2 days, no 1rep max type deal, never had any problems, I also inject in the morning so I've never had to worry about pumps interfering with injection.

Curious to hear what you guys do

Slayer9 is offline New Member
    Shut the fu*k up and lift

I just inject and lift, if I'm really sore in quads or glutes for example I inject in delts etc...
    Last edited by Slayer9; 09-22-2020 at 07:12 AM.
    DustMan likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    If the pip is extreme i will avoid training that area. Most times now if im afraid of extreme pip i just shoot half a ml so its usually not to bad. I did however inject some test p and npp into my tricep and that wont ever happen again also it was 1.5 ml which was too much for virgin tissue. Live and learn, use your best judgement on things like this. The good ole saying listen to your body is the best advice in these situations
    DustMan likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I actually locally inject into the muscle that I am going to workout. I inject daily regardless of the Esther.
    I have been doing that for years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I actually locally inject into the muscle that I am going to workout. I inject daily regardless of the Esther.
    I have been doing that for years.

Do you find benefit from doing that? Where did you pick up the habit?

Quote Originally Posted by DustMan View Post
    Do you find benefit from doing that? Where did you pick up the habit?
    I found an article that mentioned benefits of injecting I to the muscle to be worked but I cannot find anything with real evidence.
    The habit started when I was taking high tren 2x week. The sides were terrible. I read about daily injections and keeping serum levels stable would reduce sides. So I started daily injections. It worked. Sides were tolerable.
    My next problem- where the hell do I inject so that I have rotation? I started injecting into the muscle that I was going to work out so I could have enough rotation. Since I am injecting daily, I use slin pins.

Benefits- to be truthful, I can’t say yes or no. I try to think that it is, but I really can’t prove it. It allows for rotation so if it doesn’t work, I am not losing anything.

The diminishing sides on tren with daily injections was noticeable so I could say that worked, but the localized injections are not that noticeable (or at least were not when I started) so I cannot really vouch that they are beneficial. Now I wouldn’t know the difference because I have been doing it so long.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have a specific rotation that doesn’t always end up taking training into account. I do however, inject post training. Even when using high concentration short esters, I’ve found that when doing this, there’s little discernible difference between training induced soreness, and site specific pip and inflammation.

Plus, it has the added benefit of injecting into an engorged muscle, so even when using smaller muscles, you have more “meat” to sink in. Makes diverting around nerves a lot easier for me.
    tarmyg and DustMan like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    I have a specific rotation that doesn’t always end up taking training into account. I do however, inject post training. Even when using high concentration short esters, I’ve found that when doing this, there’s little discernible difference between training induced soreness, and site specific pip and inflammation.

Plus, it has the added benefit of injecting into an engorged muscle, so even when using smaller muscles, you have more “meat” to sink in. Makes diverting around nerves a lot easier for me.
    Fucking Gallow- you have a way with words..... diverting around nerves. LOL

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I read about daily injections and keeping serum levels stable would reduce sides. So I started daily injections. It worked. Sides were tolerable.
    I believe in this wholeheartedly! Especially with Tren . The first time I ran Tren it was Tren E because I didn't want to inject more than twice a week... Good learning opportunity tho.

Since I am injecting daily, I use slin pins.
    How the heck do you use slin pins for all that gear? are you back-loading? (a skill I just cant master without dripping gear all over the place) and how long does it take to get a CC of gear through that tiny ass needle? I use a 25G and a CC of Primo takes like 3 minutes.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Fucking Gallow- you have a way with words..... diverting around nerves. LOL

Haha, it’s a habit.
    I did mean it literally though. Because I insert and inject slowly, I often turn “stingers” where I bump a nerve into a problem free injection by changing direction a degree or two. Most nerves are really small and easy to maneuver around, provided you don’t take the “harpoon the whale” method that a lot seem to want to go with...and wonder why their shit usually causes pain all of the time.

Avoid / reduce workout volume in injected sites?

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie67 View Post
    I believe in this wholeheartedly! Especially with Tren . The first time I ran Tren it was Tren E because I didn't want to inject more than twice a week... Good learning opportunity tho.

How the heck do you use slin pins for all that gear? are you back-loading? (a skill I just cant master without dripping gear all over the place) and how long does it take to get a CC of gear through that tiny ass needle? I use a 25G and a CC of Primo takes like 3 minutes.
    I use 2 slin pins daily for gear... not including. HGH and slin. I try to use enth because of concentrations.
    Around competition time, I may be up to three because I am using more prop.

It takes about 20 sec to put one slin pin full in.

Last edited by charger69; 09-22-2020 at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post

I'm gonna pump up the delts before the friday injection now just to see how legit this is.

Thread Information