Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By slfmade
  • 1 Post By almostgone

Thread: Test Decanoate and Undecanoate

DustMan is offline Associate Member

Test Decanoate and Undecanoate

Thinking about buying some raws and brewing my own gear, seems very cost efficient, I've already vetted a seller, only real barrier is the production process. I'm confident I can handle it.

I like the idea of twice monthly Decanoate or once month Undecanoate, but I keep reading about Pulmonary Micro Oil Embolisms with Undecanoate, which doesn't make any sense to me... every ester is suspended in oil, wouldn't they ALL have the same risk of POME? Why do I only ever see the warning in medical literature for Test U? Is it just because you're blasting so much more oil at once or is it really something specific about the ester?

I used to use Sust which has Decanoate in it, and I used Nandralone Decanoate as well, no problems, so that seems safest obviously, but I really like the idea of only having to blast once a month and keeping stable blood levels... Any of you guys know the truth on this?

Also how often is Test D and Test U faked? Any of you guys ever brewed any up before? What were your experiences?

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This is interesting. I would be very interested to hear the science behind this. It is very difficult to kill somebody with an air embolism. In fact, in the medical setting we often slam air into an IV intentionally during an echocardiogram to look for heart defects...referred to as a bubble study. I was brought up learning that it takes 60 ml of air to be fatal however other studies indicate 200-300ml. https://pubs.asahq.org/anesthesiolog...s-Air-Embolism

When I worked ICU, not a week went by that I didn't have some family member come running out of the room freaking out about a tiny air bubble in an IV line because they saw on TV that it will kill you. It'll be fine, I promise. Several times I offered to push several mls into my own arm to prove it to them.. nobody ever took me up on it.

You'd have to try real hard to push that much air 60+ ml at a min) into a muscle.

That being said, this is in the case of IVs. Arteries are a different story. This is why most states forbid nurses to place arterial or central lines without post graduate education and certification. I'm very careful placing both arterial lines as well as central lines due to proximity to heart in the case of the latter. So don't inject into an artery. Lol

That being said, it sounds like there may be something I'm overlooking so I'll be following, but I'd be willing to bet that as long as you're aspirating, you should be good.
    DustMan likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    The risk of POME with undecanoate is based upon the volume of the injection....3ml for Aveed and 4ml for Nebido.

This is why Endo Pharmaceuticals has to follow the FDA mandated REMS.

https://www.aveedrems.com/AveedUI/rems/preHome.action

...or as Kel put it, someone coughed during the trials, so the FDA freaked out, cut the dosage back to 750mg, and required the healthcare professional administering the injections complete the training.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Also, I find that test decanoate is more effective if shot once/ week instead of every 2 weeks. I tinkered with it for a bit and could tell my levels dropping noticeably @ around the 10 day mark.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information