• 2 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 4 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By Charlie67
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 2 Post By almostgone

Thread: The power of propionate

jolter604 is online now Knowledgeable Member

The power of propionate

Propionate will always feel much stronger then slower eater and you will get more of the mg per ml.
    And a eod pinning will always give you better results.
    Same as sustanon .
    I always thought m w f would be enough but after pinning eod I noticed I got more out of the cycle. Felt more intense.

There are a number of different esters of testosterone , including the commonly prescribed injectables of testosterone enanthate and testosterone cypionate , as well others such as acetate, propionate, phenylpropionate, isocaproate, caproate, decanoate, and undecanoate. Each of these different esters is a molecular chain composed of carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen atoms. The main difference between the different esters is how many carbon and hydrogen atoms make up the chain. For example, the propionate ester is composed of 3 carbons, 6 hydrogens, and 2 oxygens, whereas the cypionate ester is composed of 8 carbons, 14 hydrogens, and 2 oxygens.

Esterification of testosterone is done in order to improve the solubility of testosterone in oil, which in turn slows the release of the testosterone from the site where it enters the body.

Testosterone, in its free, non-esterified form, has poor solubility in either oil or water-- though it can be suspended in water. Non-esterified testosterone is available in an aqueous injectable form with the drug name "Aquaviron." However, this form of testosterone stays active in the body for a very short period of time (only a matter of hours). Because of this, it must be injected on a daily basis in order to maintain a continuous level of testosterone in the blood. Therefore it is rarely used for testosterone replacement therapy as an injectable.

Once you have added an ester group to testosterone, it becomes even less soluble in water and more soluble in oil. Additionally, as a general rule, the more carbon atoms there are in an ester, the more soluble the ester is in oil. For example, testosterone propionate (with 3 carbon atoms in the ester group) is less soluble in oil than testosterone cypionate (with 8 carbon atoms in the ester group). Remember, this is general, simplified rule; the solubility of a molecule depends on structural factors that are beyond the scope of this section.

So generally, the more carbons the ester group has, the more soluble in oil it becomes, and the less soluble in water. The term for this ratio between oil and water solubility is called the "partition coefficient"-- the higher the solubility in oil, the higher the partition coefficient.

The partition coefficient of the ester in question is important because it effects how long the drug itself stays in the system. If the testosterone transfers too quickly from the oil to the blood, the result is a sudden spike in testosterone which then rapidly drops once the dose has been used up. In the example of free testosterone injected into the body from a water suspension (as in Aquiviron, mentioned above), the testosterone is essentially immediately available to the bloodstream due to its low partition coefficient, and thus there is an immediate spike of testosterone which is used up quickly in the body.

Testosterone cypionate, on the other hand, has a high partition coefficient. When injected into the body, the drug remains in its esterified form in a deposit in the muscle tissue or fat tissue, depending on the type of injection. From there, it will slowly enter the circulation as it is picked up in small quantities by the blood. Once the esterified testosterone is brought into the blood stream, "esterase enzymes" cleave off the ester chain in a process known as "hydrolization," thus leaving the testosterone in its free form to perform its various actions and effects.

When people speak of whether a particular testosterone ester is "fast acting" or "slow acting," they are usually referring to the partition coefficient/solubility in oil. As described above, esters with more carbon atoms will generally be more soluble in oil-- they are often referred to as "slow-acting" esters (they stay active in the system longer). Esters that are less soluble in oil are often referred to as "fast-acting" forms of testosterone, referring to the fact that they are more quickly available and used up in the blood stream.

For trans men who are using injectable testosterone, slow-acting esters tend to be preferred, as fewer injections are needed over time to keep the blood levels of T reasonably constant. Testosterone enanthate (7 carbons) and testosterone cypionate (8 carbons) both take about 8-10 days to be fully released in the system, and so they are typically injected once every 7-14 days. Testosterone propionate (3 carbons) takes about 3-4 days to be fully released in the system, and must be injected in smaller doses at least weekly if not twice weekly. For this reason it is not often prescribed for men in transition.

Food is everything!!!
    lundgren, Charlie67 and Family_guy like this.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jolter604 View Post
    Propionate will always feel much stronger then slower eater and you will get more of the mg per ml.
    Same as sustanon .
    I always thought m w f would be enough but after pinning eod I noticed I got more out of the cycle. Felt more intense.

There are a number of different esters of testosterone , including the commonly prescribed injectables of testosterone enanthate and testosterone cypionate , as well others such as acetate, propionate, phenylpropionate, isocaproate, caproate, decanoate, and undecanoate. Each of these different esters is a molecular chain composed of carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen atoms. The main difference between the different esters is how many carbon and hydrogen atoms make up the chain. For example, the propionate ester is composed of 3 carbons, 6 hydrogens, and 2 oxygens, whereas the cypionate ester is composed of 8 carbons, 14 hydrogens, and 2 oxygens.

Esterification of testosterone is done in order to improve the solubility of testosterone in oil, which in turn slows the release of the testosterone from the site where it enters the body.

Testosterone, in its free, non-esterified form, has poor solubility in either oil or water-- though it can be suspended in water. Non-esterified testosterone is available in an aqueous injectable form with the drug name "Aquaviron." However, this form of testosterone stays active in the body for a very short period of time (only a matter of hours). Because of this, it must be injected on a daily basis in order to maintain a continuous level of testosterone in the blood. Therefore it is rarely used for testosterone replacement therapy as an injectable.

Once you have added an ester group to testosterone, it becomes even less soluble in water and more soluble in oil. Additionally, as a general rule, the more carbon atoms there are in an ester, the more soluble the ester is in oil. For example, testosterone propionate (with 3 carbon atoms in the ester group) is less soluble in oil than testosterone cypionate (with 8 carbon atoms in the ester group). Remember, this is general, simplified rule; the solubility of a molecule depends on structural factors that are beyond the scope of this section.

So generally, the more carbons the ester group has, the more soluble in oil it becomes, and the less soluble in water. The term for this ratio between oil and water solubility is called the "partition coefficient"-- the higher the solubility in oil, the higher the partition coefficient.

The partition coefficient of the ester in question is important because it effects how long the drug itself stays in the system. If the testosterone transfers too quickly from the oil to the blood, the result is a sudden spike in testosterone which then rapidly drops once the dose has been used up. In the example of free testosterone injected into the body from a water suspension (as in Aquiviron, mentioned above), the testosterone is essentially immediately available to the bloodstream due to its low partition coefficient, and thus there is an immediate spike of testosterone which is used up quickly in the body.

Testosterone cypionate, on the other hand, has a high partition coefficient. When injected into the body, the drug remains in its esterified form in a deposit in the muscle tissue or fat tissue, depending on the type of injection. From there, it will slowly enter the circulation as it is picked up in small quantities by the blood. Once the esterified testosterone is brought into the blood stream, "esterase enzymes" cleave off the ester chain in a process known as "hydrolization," thus leaving the testosterone in its free form to perform its various actions and effects.

When people speak of whether a particular testosterone ester is "fast acting" or "slow acting," they are usually referring to the partition coefficient/solubility in oil. As described above, esters with more carbon atoms will generally be more soluble in oil-- they are often referred to as "slow-acting" esters (they stay active in the system longer). Esters that are less soluble in oil are often referred to as "fast-acting" forms of testosterone, referring to the fact that they are more quickly available and used up in the blood stream.

For trans men who are using injectable testosterone, slow-acting esters tend to be preferred, as fewer injections are needed over time to keep the blood levels of T reasonably constant. Testosterone enanthate (7 carbons) and testosterone cypionate (8 carbons) both take about 8-10 days to be fully released in the system, and so they are typically injected once every 7-14 days. Testosterone propionate (3 carbons) takes about 3-4 days to be fully released in the system, and must be injected in smaller doses at least weekly if not twice weekly. For this reason it is not often prescribed for men in transition.

Food is everything!!!

I highlighted the important part for you slfmade

You can thank me later

How long does it take test propionate to work?

If you are suffering from low testosterone and the side effects that come along with it, you are probably pretty eager to see the results of testosterone propionate injection treatments. That is understandable, since dealing with low testosterone is not often an easy feat. If you are wondering about how fast your testosterone propionate injections will take to kick in, you’re not alone. Everyone wants to know how fast they can expect results from their injection treatments.

With testosterone propionate injections, the response time of your body can greatly vary based on a number of factors. This can include your age and many other factors.

Generally speaking, you can expect your testosterone propionate injections to start taking effect within about 3 weeks. However, patience is key when using testosterone injections as a treatment method for low testosterone. Testosterone propionate injections can take up to 6 weeks to start taking effect.

Food is everything!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post

You can thank me later
    Easy self made

Food is everything!!!

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member

You can thank me later
    I fucking knew that was coming. Bahaha. Strong work

lundgren is offline Junior Member
    Same as sustanon .

Food is everything!!!
    Thanks for the description

So propionate twice week or phenylpropionate twice week are great.

I used one time test phenylpropionate 2x / week the gain have better quality vs enanthate or cypionate.

Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    I fucking knew that was coming. Bahaha. Strong work

I’ll admit to cracking myself up

Have a great day brother!
    Cylon357 and jolter604 like this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by lundgren View Post
    Thanks for the description

So propionate twice week or phenylpropionate twice week are great.

I used one time test phenylpropionate 2x / week the gain have better quality vs enanthate or cypionate.
    Prop @ 2x/week is insufficient for me. I shoot prop ED or EOD.

Cyp or enanthate both will spike your levels quickly but taper off slower than prop. Prop will spike quickly in your blood but your levels will drop quicker than cyp or enanthate.
    Last edited by almostgone; 09-24-2020 at 07:29 AM.
    jolter604 likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

You can thank me later
    Lmao I thought you were dishing me
    I was very confused....
    This covid crap has me all burned out

Food is everything!!!
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Prop @ 2x/week is insufficient for me. I shoot prop ED or EOD
    I always used it m w f
    But after eos it's a world of difference.

Food is everything!!!

Lmao I thought you were dishing me
    I was very confused....
    This covid crap has me all burned out

Food is everything!!!

No, not at all. Just having some fun
    jolter604 likes this.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry to kind of switching the subject. Is acetate with tren the same idea as propionate ?
    jolter604 likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    I like prop for a short cycle but for me e and c are better for trt. Pinning minimum every other day is not something im willing to do. Also with injecting C every 7-14’days would yield horrible levels I inject C minimum twice per week to yield more stable levels
    Last edited by Cuz; 09-24-2020 at 08:35 AM.
    jolter604 and Charlie67 like this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    Sorry to kind of switching the subject. Is acetate with tren the same idea as propionate?
    Yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    I like prop for a short cycle but for me e and c are better for trt. Pinning minimum every other day is not something im willing to do. Also with injecting C every 7-14’days would yield horrible levels I inject C minimum twice per week to yield more stable levels
    I inject everything daily. Presently injecting deca daily.
    I do not have the memory of you young guys. I need to have a daily habit so I remember when I need to take the injection. LOL

Fucking Dr wanted me to finish up prescription for T4 at 150. It was upped to 175, so every 8th day, he wanted me to take two 150 mcg pills. I tried that - no fucking way can I remember what day is the 8th.
    I told him it’s not happening- please give me the correct concentration of 175. LOL

Family_guy likes this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I do not have the memory of you young guys. I need to have a daily habit so I remember when I need to take the injection. LOL

Fucking Dr wanted me to finish up prescription for T4 at 150. It was upped to 175, so every 8th day, he wanted me to take two 150 mcg pills. I tried that - no fucking way can I remember what day is the 8th.
    I told him it’s not happening- please give me the correct concentration of 175. LOL

You have an iPhone - you can set recurring reminders at any day interval. I set my reminders for every 3rd day in the past, and now every other day.

Calendar App > Create reminder > Repeat > Custom > Frequency > Every 8 days.

Yes

Awesome, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    You have an iPhone - you can set recurring reminders at any day interval. I set my reminders for every 3rd day in the past, and now every other day.

Calendar App > Create reminder > Repeat > Custom > Frequency > Every 8 days.
    I am not a millennial!!! LOL

I do use my calendar entries... I would be lost without it.... I could find a solution, but I would rather have the correct dosage so I didn’t have to do anything.

I can just see my wife looking at the calendar entry popping up... “time to take your tren !”

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member

I do use my calendar entries... I would be lost without it.... I could find a solution, but I would rather have the correct dosage so I didn’t have to do anything.

I can just see my wife looking at the calendar entry popping up... “time to take your tren !”

Lol... I just have mine say "Dose." My girl only saw that about twice, but both times I could sense the confusion.

No, not at all. Just having some fun
    Some boards have been mean lately to me.
    Maybe covid has people stressed.

Food is everything!!!

I had to get separate Calendar because she knows it's rattle time

Food is everything!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    Sorry to kind of switching the subject. Is acetate with tren the same idea as propionate?
    This chart is almost accurate

Food is everything!!!

Some boards have been mean lately to me.
    Maybe covid has people stressed.

Food is everything!!!

Don’t take it personally...people are dicks. Especially juiced up mongoloids

You always seem to have a good attitude when I see you post.

This is helpful info for a lot of new folks, that’s what it’s all about...

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Same as sustanon .

Food is everything!!!
    Very well said, thank you!
    jolter604 likes this.

This chart is almost accurate

Food is everything!!!
    They forgot ment on the 19nor chart but that's almost a pro hormone???

Food is everything!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Basically the same here. TRT cyp on Weds. and Saturday. If I supplement with prop or run a prop cycle alongside TRT, I inject the prop daily or every other day @ the most.
    Cuz likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

They forgot ment on the 19nor chart but that's almost a pro hormone???

Food is everything!!!
    Holy cow is this chart helpful! I mean really! Thank you jolter!

lundgren is offline Junior Member
    Prop @ 2x/week is insufficient for me. I shoot prop ED or EOD.

Cyp or enanthate both will spike your levels quickly but taper off slower than prop. Prop will spike quickly in your blood but your levels will drop quicker than cyp or enanthate.
    Yes, but normally the propionate / phenylpropionate work for 3/3.5 days.

I don't like pinned twice week but this ester are better if your look for cutting cycle.

Enanthate / Cypionate are great for mass and for TRT.

Quote Originally Posted by lundgren View Post
    Yes, but normally the propionate / phenylpropionate work for 3/3.5 days.

I don't like pinned twice week but this ester are better if your look for cutting cycle.

Enanthate / Cypionate are great for mass and for TRT.
    I've always found prop best at ED or EOD injections. More stable levels.
    Cuz and jolter604 like this.

I've always found prop best at ED or EOD injections. More stable levels.
    Shoot I loved eod I could only imagine ed

Food is everything!!!

seeW is offline New Member

i'm with you charger

i like daily injections too

i do it with my TRT and feel like i get higher T levels that way

do it with blast to for the same reason you described

plus i just before smaller more frequent pins

seems to lessen the pain

i rotate between quads, glutes, and shoulders

hit the same spot every six days

Thread Information