• 1 Post By Charlie67
  • 1 Post By wango
  • 1 Post By scshack
  • 1 Post By jstone
  • 1 Post By powerliftmike

Thread: Loosing 20% of oil Test-E Injections

scshack is offline New Member

Loosing 20% of oil Test-E Injections

My injection process consist of using 3 ml syringe with 19 gauge filter needle to pull 1 ml of Test-e from an ampule (250 mg/ml). Then, replace 19 gauge needle with 23 gauge needle for injection. I've been doing this for 4 weeks now, and I'm noticing that the syringe does not fill up to 1 ml. It's closer to 0.8 ml. This means I am doing 400 mg of Test-e per week, rather than 500 mg.

1) My question is, am I loosing 20% of oil when pulling Test-e from amp inside the 19 gauge filter needle?

2) Should I try and pull using the a 23 gauge needle? Not even sure if oil will fill up syringe with needle that small.

3) Should I try and dose 3 amps per week (instead of 2) to combat Test-e loss? Which comes out to 0.8 * 750 mg = 600 mg/week of Test-e.

Does anyone else have these issues? Shoot me your thoughts
    gmk25 likes this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm not sure I understand your question, but I'll give it a try. If your syringe fills to 1 mL, it's 1 mL.... if it's .8 mL, it's .8. Once you pull the needle out of the vial, you should pull the plunger back to get any oil in the needle into the syringe before removing the needle. Then place your 23 guage needle, push the plunger in slowly until the air escapes the syringe and a tiny drop of oil forms at the tip of the needle. If the syringe says you have 1 mL at this point, you are injecting 1 mL, even if there is still a little oil in the needle or the syringe tip at the end... that's just extra oil, but you're still injecting the correct amount.

Btw I use 23 guage to draw oil, and 25 guage to inject when on a cycle. On TRT, I use an insulin syringe with a 30 guage needle to draw and inject. Takes a little while to load, but it's fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I'm not sure I understand your question, but I'll give it a try. If your syringe fills to 1 mL, it's 1 mL.... if it's .8 mL, it's .8. Once you pull the needle out of the vial, you should pull the plunger back to get any oil in the needle into the syringe before removing the needle. Then place your 23 guage needle, push the plunger in slowly until the air escapes the syringe and a tiny drop of oil forms at the tip of the needle. If the syringe says you have 1 mL at this point, you are injecting 1 mL, even if there is still a little oil in the needle or the syringe tip at the end... that's just extra oil, but you're still injecting the correct amount.

Btw I use 23 guage to draw oil, and 25 guage to inject when on a cycle. On TRT, I use an insulin syringe with a 30 guage needle to draw and inject. Takes a little while to load, but it's fine.
    Thanks for responding, and I will make sure I clarify for any confusion. This is all on cycle, not TRT.

I am using amps (not vials), when I pull the oils from the amp, I just pull until the amp is empty. I'll then continue pull some air, to try and get any excess oil that might be still in the pulling needle.

Next, I'll replace the pulling needle with the injection needle (23 g) on and slowly push the air out until a tiny drop of oil is coming out of the needle. From here, this is where the syringe measures 0.8 ml NOT 1 ml. Hence the reason for this post.

The only explanations are 1) the amps are not really 1ml or 2) there is some oil being trapped in the 19 g pulling needle or 3) loosing some oil in the dead space or head of the syringe where it connects to the needle 4) something I am missing

Thanks again!
    Last edited by scshack; 09-24-2020 at 09:09 AM.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scshack View Post
    Thanks for responding, and I will make sure I clarify for any confusion. This is all on cycle, not TRT.

I am using amps (not vials), when I pull the oils from the amp, I just pull until the amp is empty. I'll then continue pull some air, to try and get any excess oil that might be still in the pulling needle.

Next, I'll replace the pulling needle with the injection needle (23 g) on and slowly push the air out until a tiny drop of oil is coming out of the needle. From here, this is where the syringe measures 0.8 ml NOT 1 ml. Hence the reason for this post.

The only explanations are 1) the amps are not really 1ml or 2) there is some oil being trapped in the 19 g pulling needle or 3) loosing some oil in the dead space or head of the syringe where it connects to the needle 4) something I am missing

Thanks again!

Probably a combination of all 3.

Could be slightly under filled, you lose a smidge in the dead space where the syringe and needle connect and also that tiny droplet that you use to coat the needle. I wouldn’t stress too hard about it.

Often times when a lab says it’s “200 MG’s per mL”, it’s not always exactly at that concentration either. Could be under or over slightly, so it’s a moving target. If you’re concerned you’re not getting enough, simply add another amp and overfill one mark past the 1 mL line and store the amp to add adulation fills for the week.

Don’t overthink it too much

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scshack View Post

Thanks again!
    My bad, wasn't paying attention when I read your response. Like Sampson said, it's probably a combination of things. You will lose about .1 in that "dead space" at the tip of the syringe. I ran most of my first cycle with ampoules also, but I hate them now. I still have about 10 ampoules from that first cycle I haven't touched yet. The first time I broke the tip on an amp, I sliced my thumb open and blood went everywhere. Fun times.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Probably a combination of all 3.

Could be slightly under filled, you lose a smidge in the dead space where the syringe and needle connect and also that tiny droplet that you use to coat the needle. I wouldn’t stress too hard about it.

Often times when a lab says it’s “200 MG’s per mL”, it’s not always exactly at that concentration either. Could be under or over slightly, so it’s a moving target. If you’re concerned you’re not getting enough, simply add another amp and overfill one mark past the 1 mL line and store the amp to add adulation fills for the week.

Don’t overthink it too much
    Ahh, I do think I am overthinking it a bit. Thanks for the responses!

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post

I just tried this. Not bad at all, but it takes time for sure. Do you think it’s a bad risk to inject HGH and then to use the same insulin syringe for the test?

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    I just tried this. Not bad at all, but it takes time for sure. Do you think it’s a bad risk to inject HGH and then to use the same insulin syringe for the test?
    I hope you don't mean inject yourself with the same needle twice. Each needle you use 1 time and 1 time only.
    Yard_Dog likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    I hope you don't mean inject yourself with the same needle twice. Each needle you use 1 time and 1 time only.
    Yes I did. I thought it would be a minimal risk, but understand the need for maximal precaution. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    Yes I did. I thought it would be a minimal risk, but understand the need for maximal precaution. Thank you.

Just dulls the shit out of it boss.

Not necessarily a medical risk like sharing a needle with a stranger, it just severely blunts the tip and can cause unnecessary post injection pain and potentially cause inflammation which is never good either.

I generally only reuse my heroin syringes
    wango, Charlie67 and Honkey_Kong like this.

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I generally only reuse my heroin syringes
    Thank God, I was beginning to think I was the only one.

Regarding the ampules, I just finished a run of Primo and would get anywhere from .8 - 1.2 mL's in each injection. Like someone else mentioned above, when buying from UGL, who the Fk knows whats really happening

TY for that. It was just really convenient, but yes why risk any issue over something like that.

With TRT I’ve never had any problems at the injection site. Let’s see when I move on later this year.

The IV injections would freak me out, I think if I did heroin, I’d go the smoking route

Or snorting it maybe? Lol

Or snorting it maybe? Lol
    Exactly, Pulp Fiction style.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    if your amps are ugl, there just shorting you product. which is not abnormal for shitty sources. If your amps are pharma, 99% chance they're counterfeit. i have never come across an authentic pharmaceutical amp that was short. The filter is not holding .2ml. I have filter needles, but i rarely use them. I never have had any issues with amps and I have gone through a lot. most of the pharmaceutical test is only available in amps.
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Much of this has been covered above, but I will post a few key points. First, fill the syringe to the desired amount taking your reading from the bottom of the meniscus. Second, do pull back the syringe plunger with the filling needle facing up to get all oil out of the 19G needle. Third, once new needle is replaced, "prefill" it as part of the air bubble evacuation process.

There should not be 2/10th mL "loss" with a 23G needle unless it is extremely long, and I doubt you are using spinal needles ha? Regardless, it is easy to prove just by seeing how much oil is in the syringe prior to priming the needle, just pull the plunger back and take the difference in readings from plunger base to the meniscus.

Having said that, I have seen vials and amps under and overfilled. Many pharmaceutical amps contain 1.25mL of oil and I have seen shitty UGLs putting 8-9mL in a 10mL vial. The above method will rule out volume ambiguity and/or trusting the lab.

For TRT or cruising I have used semi-weekly injections of 0.25mL to get a total 0.5mL / 125mg of testosterone per week and done this in 3mL syringes, so I know you shouldnt be loosing 0.2mL, bc that would be nearly my entire injection!

Thread Information