• 1 Post By Sideshowbarbie
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By wango
  • 3 Post By Sideshowbarbie
  • 1 Post By DuckTheViking
  • 1 Post By wango
  • 2 Post By Sideshowbarbie

Thread: First Injectable Cycle Question for the men from a female.....

Sideshowbarbie is offline Female Member

First Injectable Cycle Question for the men from a female.....

Hi everyone,

Already posted in the ladies section but it is pretty quiet over there.

Getting ready to step things up. I have ran an oral winni cycle (happy with results) and oral anavar (not the results I wanted) and have decided on injectables for my 3rd cycle.

I am looking at either Masteron or EQ. I wanted to try Primo but my source is unable to get it for me so the closest option, I think, would be the Mast or EQ because the esters are similar. Is there something else better?

Just wondering if anyone could share their experiences or thoughts? Along with dosages and duration. I've been reading 50mg per week running from 4 to 10 weeks. I understand this is an individual thing just looking for some more info so I can make an informed decision.

My goal is strength increases and muscle gains. I'm on a bulk right now and my diet is dialed in.

Advance thanks all, much appreciated.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Primo would be best but sounds like thats out for now. Have you thought about doing test?

Mr. Small is offline Member
    Not sure if it's OK for females, but Google the SARM LGD. Seems to yield great results without the side effects.
    Sideshowbarbie likes this.

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What level of virilization are you comfortable with? Stepping into injectables, while highly dose dependent, is asking for at least some level of virilization. Even 50mg/wk will likely cause a deepening of the voice, Hirsutism, and clitoral enlargement if ran for any length of time. Unfortunately, in the case of voice and clit enlargement, these seem to be irreversible from an anecdotal view. I've known 3 females to use injectables (not for hrt), the only one to not have lasting effects ran mast at 50mg for 4 weeks pre-contest, but she said even she noticed some minor but lasting clit enlargement. If these are acceptable consequences for you then no big deal...many women make this decision without hesitation, however, you should carefully think about your own stopping point and have somebody you trust to be honest with you monitor things like voice changes. Because of these exclusive to women risks, I would only use a short ester so you can stop immediately or scale back if you see yourself at, or approaching, your acceptable virilization level.

I'll be the first to admit that I know little to nothing about women and anabolics and I have zero experience with EQ. However, I do I have a fair bit of medical knowledge and EQ in women concerns me assuming it's inherent tendency to increase RBCs - especially if you're currently taking combined hormonal contraceptives. At small doses, perhaps it won't cause issues, but I'd assume in women it takes far less to raise RBCs.

So I'd stick to masterone or find a reputable source that sells primo. Take all of this with a grain of salt as I haven't studied any of the info I just gave you. It was 30% anecdotal, 10% medical interpretation, and 60% talking out of my ass. Haha.
    Last edited by slfmade; 09-25-2020 at 07:43 AM.
    956Vette likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Primo would be best but sounds like thats out for now. Have you thought about doing test?
    I am not comfortable with test (testosterone ?)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Small View Post
    Not sure if it's OK for females, but Google the SARM LGD. Seems to yield great results without the side effects.
    I will look into this, thanks for the info

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    From what I know and the woman I know from the gym that have had the best luck...it’s been Var, winny, Primo and in some cases NPP (note these were more on the heavy weight side and also involved low dose test).

I think you’re on the right track with primo and something like 50-75 mgs a week broken up into smaller dosages during the week to maintain stable bloods. Maybe continue your source hunt?

How did you run the Var and what was it that left you disappointed?

Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    What level of virilization are you comfortable with? Stepping into injectables, while highly dose dependent, is asking for at least some level of virilization. Even 50mg/wk will likely cause a deepening of the voice, Hirsutism, and clitoral enlargement if ran for any length of time. Unfortunately, in the case of voice and clit enlargement, these seem to be irreversible from an anecdotal view. I've known 3 females to use injectables (not for hrt), the only one to not have lasting effects ran mast at 50mg for 4 weeks pre-contest, but she said even she noticed some minor but lasting clit enlargement. If these are acceptable consequences for you then no big deal...many women make this decision without hesitation, however, you should carefully think about your own stopping point and have somebody you trust to be honest with you monitor things like voice changes. Because of these exclusive to women risks, I would only use a short ester so you can stop immediately or scale back if you see yourself at, or approaching, your acceptable virilization level.

I'll be the first to admit that I know little to nothing about women and anabolics and I have zero experience with EQ. However, I do I have a fair bit of medical knowledge and EQ in women concerns me assuming it's inherent tendency to increase RBCs - especially if you're currently taking combined hormonal contraceptives. At small doses, perhaps it won't cause issues, but I'd assume in women it takes far less to raise RBCs.

So I'd stick to masterone or find a reputable source that sells primo. Take all of this with a grain of salt as I haven't studied any of the info I just gave you. It was 30% anecdotal, 10% medical interpretation, and 60% talking out of my ass. Haha.
    I am moderately comfortable with sides. I am not taking any hormonal BC and will not be having children.

I ran 40mg of oral Winni for about 8 weeks. I had clit enlargement (no complaints) show up within 2 weeks. Around the 6 week mark I noticed sore joints, sleeplessness, oily skin & hair, very very noticeable increase in anger and aggression (most problematic for me), and around 7 - 7.5 weeks my voice had started to crackle. I ended my cycle and everything resolved itself within a week or two. Oral Anavar produced no sides. I started at 10mg and I topped out at 20 mg per day with small increases in strength over 5 weeks.

My finace has been really good at giving me feedback with changes he notices and I act accordingly. So, yes, I accept the risks.

I am off the idea of EQ. Did a lot of research and not comfortable with using a horse steroid at this time. Masteron seems to be the better option of the two. I am thinking of starting at 30mg per week of Mast for a few weeks and evaluate to see if i want to go to 50mg per week. I don't know how long I'll run it for, because it will really depend on how my body responds, but somewhere between 4-12 weeks is what I've read for time frames.

I have noticed with Winn I had the most impressive gains weeks 2 through 5 and I seemed to have leveled out and then sides started to show. I will just have to pay attention. I kept a meticulous daily journal detailing any and all mental and physical changes I noticed and I will do the same with the Mast.

Thank you for the feedback, it is very helpful. Any bit helps and mainly, this made me reconsider sides and risks. This forum has been a WEALTH of information and I'm very grateful.

Many thanks!!!!
    wango and Family_guy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    From what I know and the woman I know from the gym that have had the best luck...it’s been Var, winny, Primo and in some cases NPP (note these were more on the heavy weight side and also involved low dose test).

I think you’re on the right track with primo and something like 50-75 mgs a week broken up into smaller dosages during the week to maintain stable bloods. Maybe continue your source hunt?

How did you run the Var and what was it that left you disappointed?
    My hunt is tapped out. I live in a small town so not a lot of options.

I ran oral var first 2 weeks ar 10 mg per day (5mg am and 5 mg pm) then upped to 20 mg (10mg am and 10 mg pm) for 3 weeks. Gains were minimal. With Winni I was on beast mode every day. Laser focus, felt all powerful...unfuckable-with....definitely too aggressive and angry but man that power fueled some awesome lifts consistently. Weights jumped up. Went from 15 lb db shoulder press to 25 within 2 weeks for example and I kept most of those gains. With the Var, increases were around 5 lbs and I didn't "feel" anything. I like the feeling of being on beast mode and hyper focused. With Winn, I felt I had in me to push hard and I was confident I was going to lift the increases I was asking my body to do. With Var, it was not the same. Just very subtle differences.
    Family_guy likes this.

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I didn't think about Npp until S&D mentioned it. Fun fact: many of the most popular birth control pills are 17alpha 19nor analogs with some estrogen thrown in.

I'm not sure what that means....the 17 alpha 19 nor analog bit

It’s essentially a class of medications that work on the progesterone, androgen and estrogen receptors. It’s a derivative of anabolic -andrgenic steroid .

NPP belongs to the 19Nor class
    Nadrolone - 19-Nortestosterone

Not to speak for him but there may me some value in it for woman to put it succinctly. I don’t know enough about it though in the context of woman.

Like not even close...

Best of luck

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    It’s essentially a class of medications that work on the progesterone, androgen and estrogen receptors. It’s a derivative of anabolic -andrgenic steroid .

NPP belongs to the 19Nor class
    Nadrolone - 19-Nortestosterone

Not to speak for him but there may me some value in it for woman to put it succinctly. I don’t know enough about it though in the context of woman.

Like not even close...

Best of luck
    Come on. Don’t lie! It is safe to come out of the closet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Come on. Don’t lie! It is safe to come out of the closet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just because I cry at romantic comedies, have a subscription to Vogue and enjoy fashion week does not make me a woman!!
    Cuz likes this.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sideshowbarbie View Post
    I am moderately comfortable with sides. I am not taking any hormonal BC and will not be having children.

I ran 40mg of oral Winni for about 8 weeks. I had clit enlargement (no complaints) show up within 2 weeks. Around the 6 week mark I noticed sore joints, sleeplessness, oily skin & hair, very very noticeable increase in anger and aggression (most problematic for me), and around 7 - 7.5 weeks my voice had started to crackle. I ended my cycle and everything resolved itself within a week or two. Oral Anavar produced no sides. I started at 10mg and I topped out at 20 mg per day with small increases in strength over 5 weeks.

My finace has been really good at giving me feedback with changes he notices and I act accordingly. So, yes, I accept the risks.

I am off the idea of EQ. Did a lot of research and not comfortable with using a horse steroid at this time. Masteron seems to be the better option of the two. I am thinking of starting at 30mg per week of Mast for a few weeks and evaluate to see if i want to go to 50mg per week. I don't know how long I'll run it for, because it will really depend on how my body responds, but somewhere between 4-12 weeks is what I've read for time frames.

I have noticed with Winn I had the most impressive gains weeks 2 through 5 and I seemed to have leveled out and then sides started to show. I will just have to pay attention. I kept a meticulous daily journal detailing any and all mental and physical changes I noticed and I will do the same with the Mast.

Thank you for the feedback, it is very helpful. Any bit helps and mainly, this made me reconsider sides and risks. This forum has been a WEALTH of information and I'm very grateful.

Many thanks!!!!
    You are really knowledgeable, dedicated and I like how you keep track of all changes & progress. Are their any articles or books, etc. that you got information specifically for females. Like for instance choosing mast or primo? I’m less knowledgeable than you & the guys here, but know at least one woman that wants to move from just HGH to something else. She tried var but actually lost too much weight. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    You are really knowledgeable, dedicated and I like how you keep track of all changes & progress. Are their any articles or books, etc. that you got information specifically for females. Like for instance choosing mast or primo? I’m less knowledgeable than you & the guys here, but know at least one woman that wants to move from just HGH to something else. She tried var but actually lost too much weight. Thank you.
    It is very hard to find female specific, detailed info. Reddit has a women's section. This place has been valuable, both men's and women's section, along with the profiles of steroids on here. Broad internet searches proved useless. I also don't think women use it as much as men unless they are competing. I don't compete, I do this for pure vanity.

Lastly, what I've come to realize is that with women, steroids are more experimental due to our own individual chemistry and hormonal cycles. Example, a woman on reddit ran 2.5mg per day of anavar and had voice changes in 2 weeks along with other sides. I ran 20mg each day with nothing. I also ran winni at 40 mg each day with excellent results and sides towards the end of my cycle. There was no way of knowing this until I actually ran these cycles.

So, for women, the info out there is a collection of loose suggestions that you would combine with your own personal feelings about the risks you are willing to take and paying attention to your body during your cycle and then planning your next cycle accordingly with the info.

I decided on Masteron simply because I don’t have a connection for Primo and I was more comfortable with Masteron as opposed to Equipoise for now.

DuckTheViking is offline Junior Member
    If you haven't already purchased your masteron , do also have a look at NPP. Somewhere around 7-10mg per injection, 3 times per week as a starting point. My wife felt this was a big step up from primo, but also got voice change within 2 weeks and bailed out on the cycle.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sideshowbarbie View Post
    It is very hard to find female specific, detailed info. Reddit has a women's section. This place has been valuable, both men's and women's section, along with the profiles of steroids on here. Broad internet searches proved useless. I also don't think women use it as much as men unless they are competing. I don't compete, I do this for pure vanity.

Lastly, what I've come to realize is that with women, steroids are more experimental due to our own individual chemistry and hormonal cycles. Example, a woman on reddit ran 2.5mg per day of anavar and had voice changes in 2 weeks along with other sides. I ran 20mg each day with nothing. I also ran winni at 40 mg each day with excellent results and sides towards the end of my cycle. There was no way of knowing this until I actually ran these cycles.

So, for women, the info out there is a collection of loose suggestions that you would combine with your own personal feelings about the risks you are willing to take and paying attention to your body during your cycle and then planning your next cycle accordingly with the info.

I decided on Masteron simply because I don’t have a connection for Primo and I was more comfortable with Masteron as opposed to Equipoise for now.
    Thank you very much for that. The woman I know used 10 mg per day, but she is a vegetarian. It sounded like her protein intake was too low. Please share your experiences with the Masteron if you would be so kind, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by DuckTheViking View Post
    If you haven't already purchased your masteron , do also have a look at NPP. Somewhere around 7-10mg per injection, 3 times per week as a starting point. My wife felt this was a big step up from primo, but also got voice change within 2 weeks and bailed out on the cycle.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
    My masteron came in today but I will look into NPP. The masteron may not produce what I want and I like to keep my options open.

Thanks!
    SampsonandDelilah and wango like this.

Keep us posted if you have time

Thread Information