Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By wango

Thread: Less Growth = Less Shrinkage Afterward

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)

Lightbulb Less Growth = Less Shrinkage Afterward

In the past I've done heavy cycles lasting about 12 - 14 weeks. I put on a lot of size and strength, but then in the 1 - 3 months afterward, I shrank quite a bit -- not right back down to my original size before the cycle but I would lose a lot of my gains.

One solution to this problem is to never come off -- i.e. to blast and cruise all your life. I'm not prepared to make that commitment yet.

So I'm looking for an alternative... and here's what I have in mind:
    (Phase 1) Take heavy steroids for 8 weeks (Tren A 150mg EOD + Test E 100mg/wk)
    (Phase 2) Take mild steroids at medium dose for 4 weeks (Var 50mg ED)
    (Phase 3) Mini-PCT for 2 or 3 weeks of Clomid, Nolva and also Clenbuterol as an anti-catabolic

As auxiliaries, I might take hCG and Caber during Phase 1, and just hCG during Phase 2. I shouldn't have any need for estrogen control.

With a cycle like this, I won't get as big and strong, however there won't be nearly as much shrinkage afterward, and also it will be easier on my liver and HPTA. Taking Anavar for 4 weeks after the Tren should hopefully easy my body into its 'new normal'. I could do this cycle twice a year.

Back in 2014, I took Tren E 1.2 g/wk and I grew a lot very quickly -- everyone at the gym noticed how quickly I was growing -- but unfortunately my liver nearly failed. So if I do this less-extreme cycle I'm proposing, then I'll test my cholesterol and liver values with home test kits, and also test blood pressure.

Mr. Small is offline Member
    Your thinking too much. 4 weeks pct with solid training and diet. Possibly 5x5 in the compound exercises to maintain as much as possible.

Clen won't stop you being catabolic after a cycle.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    I’m in agreement with what mr. small said about simplicity. How old are you and why don’t you want to commit to blast and cruise?

The cruising is pretty darn safe and you can control your blasts by keeping your doses minimal. Sorry just my .02. I love my TRT, looking to add that next step soon and at as minimal levels as I can to avoid excessive sides.
    Yard_Dog likes this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    More pct the better if your coming off.......lots of hcg .

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    More pct the better if your coming off.......lots of hcg.
    Won’t HCG during PCT slow the recovery?
    I was taught that HCG mimics the natural action and keeps your testes active which would impede the natural act from taking over.
    I don’t do PCT so I may be outdated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DustMan is offline Associate Member
    HCG mimics LH, causing testes to produce Testosterone . This doesn't have any impact on the HPTA, which controls natural production so technically HCG doesn't do anything to help you recover, it just helps you feel better until you've recovered. I've heard that titrating off HCG will provoke natural LH production faster than just dropping it altogether, but that's only anecdotal.

Clomid and Nolva are the only "real" PCT drugs, because they provoke your HPTA into producing more secretory hormones by believing it's in an estrogen deficit.

Thread Information