Like Tree10Likes
  • 3 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 3 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By Charlie67
  • 1 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By Thors_Hammer

Thread: 3rd cycle(tren cycle)-need caber or not?

dennis8989 is offline New Member

3rd cycle(tren cycle)-need caber or not?

Hi Guys!

I am a male with 35y/180cm/90Kg/15%bf.
    I am not sure if I need to add caber and what is correct dosage.
    So I need some advise on my cycle.

- Week 1 to 8: Tren A 150 mg every 3.5 days (300mg/week total)
    - Week 1 to 8: Test E 300 mg every 3.5 days (600mg/week total)
    - Week 1 to 8: hCG 250 iu every 3.5 days (500 iu/week total)
    - Week 1 to 10: Arimidex 0.25mg every other day (From day 2 up until PCT starts)

PCT
    - Week 11 to 12 Clomid 75 Nolvadex 40(Daily)
    - Week 11 to 12 Clomid 50 Nolvadex 20(Daily)

Any advie is greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
    Dennis

Mr. Small is offline Member
    Using tren ace with test E isn't exactly a match. You should use prop with tren ace and needs to be shot every 2nd day.

Tren A should be run EOD or ED.
    Test E for 8 weeks is too short. (you could front load but I still prefer longer.)

If you are going to use Tren A with Test E... use the test for 2 weeks before you start the tren.

If you haven't used tren before I would start with 200mg per week.

Probably don't need an AI unless you are estrogen sensitive.

JohnnyBreeze is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Small View Post
    Using tren ace with test E isn't exactly a match. You should use prop with tren ace and needs to be shot every 2nd day.
    Yeah, I always figured why not talk prop if you’re going to have to inject the Tren Ace that frequently anyway.

You might get some questions about why you are taking the Arimidex prophylactically without knowing if you need it or not. I can’t offer any guidance because I’m still looking Into that. I just know that I’ve seen it over and over on the board not to take that class of drug unless you absolutely need it and if you do, they suggest starting with Nolvadex or Ralodifene. If I remember correctly (especially with Tren), you could cause your estrogen to go too low, then have estrogenic type side effects from prolactin’s increase in estrogen sensitivity. Again, hopefully you’ll get some advice from a more experienced member.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I’ve always had the best luck with my tren higher than my test and allowing the tren to be the workhorse. Far less sides for me with that ratio as well

Also agree on matching esters...

I would have your ancillaries in hand but certainly wouldn’t take them unless I was exhibiting signs.
    Less is more. I’ve never needed caber, even when my prolactin levels were through the roof
    songdog, Honkey_Kong and Charlie67 like this.

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    I’ve always had the best luck with my tren higher than my test and allowing the tren to be the workhorse. Far less sides for me with that ratio as well
    Same here, something to consider OP. I also don't need Caber, but I run stupid-low doses... my cycle is most guys TRT

I do think its ok to mix esters if planned right, see Deadlift's note above. If you must keep it at an 8 wk cycle, then Prop is a better choice. But if you can run the Test 10-12 weeks I don't think it matters.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I inject daily and I really don’t care about the esthers... except around competition time.
    I blast and cruise so I am almost always on test E. I will only inject a couple of times a week when cruising.
    Yes, there is a slight lag in the test if taking enth as opposed to mast p. The time is minimal and you won’t even notice the difference. If you are worried, you can always front load. Imagine taking 1.5 g’s of test prop. LOL

I do not take an AI because I have seen my growth go through the roof with allowing my estrogen to go high. If you start experiencing endema- cut back a little and try nolva.
    I have caber but never used it. Deca at 1.5 g’s for two weeks and a little tren in there and never needed it.

NOTE: I am giving max qty’s I have used for educational purposes of proving my point. That is not my normal cycle so don’t go saying Charger said to use 1.5 g’s of deca!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Family_guy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I inject daily and I really don’t care about the esthers... except around competition time.
    I blast and cruise so I am almost always on test E. I will only inject a couple of times a week when cruising.
    Yes, there is a slight lag in the test if taking enth as opposed to mast p. The time is minimal and you won’t even notice the difference. If you are worried, you can always front load. Imagine taking 1.5 g’s of test prop. LOL

I do not take an AI because I have seen my growth go through the roof with allowing my estrogen to go high. If you start experiencing endema- cut back a little and try nolva.
    I have caber but never used it. Deca at 1.5 g’s for two weeks and a little tren in there and never needed it.

NOTE: I am giving max qty’s I have used for educational purposes of proving my point. That is not my normal cycle so don’t go saying Charger said to use 1.5 g’s of deca!!!

He only says that to ME!!
    charger69 likes this.

Thors_Hammer is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Tren A should be run EOD or ED.
    Test E for 8 weeks is too short. (you could front load but I still prefer longer.)

If you are going to use Tren A with Test E... use the test for 2 weeks before you start the tren.

If you haven't used tren before I would start with 200mg per week.

Probably don't need an AI unless you are estrogen sensitive.
    No argument here but would love some insight on that comment.

What are the potential negatives to starting both at the same time?

I only ask because I did run Tren A with Test E and started both the same time. As far as I know I didn't notice anything bad but that was litteraly my first run with Tren.

Side note that may be the reason I didn't notice any bad sides, I recently began blast and cruise so I did have around 150mg Test E in me on a every 7-10 day basis (yea I'm that guy who forgets to pin sometimes ha)

Side side note: I was only running 25-35mg/day (not perfect at filling right to 25) could also have been the reason I didn't notice anything but would still love anyone's insight on my original question

Quote Originally Posted by Thors_Hammer View Post

I only ask because I did run Tren A with Test E and started both the same time. As far as I know I didn't notice anything bad but that was litteraly my first run with Tren.

Side note that may be the reason I didn't notice any bad sides, I recently began blast and cruise so I did have around 150mg Test E in me on a every 7-10 day basis (yea I'm that guy who forgets to pin sometimes ha)

Side side note: I was only running 25-35mg/day (not perfect at filling right to 25) could also have been the reason I didn't notice anything but would still love anyone's insight on my original question

Just to give the long estered test a chance at a head start. I’ve noticed a lot of my tren sides have to do with test/Tren ratios and 19 nors are extremely suppressive

This gives you a chance at raising your test levels before adding in the tren A

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thors_Hammer View Post

DD was basing on the time to get to serum levels. It will take longer for the test E because of the Esther (half life).
    What you will have is tren A at the prescribed serum levels quicker than the test E. When you stop, the tren A will diminish quicker then the test E.
    There will be no negatives for starting and stopping at the same time.
    This is more of a personal preference and goals for the cycle. There are no studies ( that I am aware of) that will say that you grow more by taking long esthers before starting short esthers.
    I mixe them all the time and start them at the same time. The one exception. Is deca . I do not want to wait for deca so I frontload.

If you are competing, timing does make a difference because you want to peak at a specific time.

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Just to give the long estered test a chance at a head start. I’ve noticed a lot of my tren sides have to do with test/Tren ratios and 19 nors are extremely suppressive

This gives you a chance at raising your test levels before adding in the tren A
    Gotcha makes sense, guess that plays into the whole experience and knowing how your body works and what gives you the best results.

Thanks man!
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    DD was basing on the time to get to serum levels. It will take longer for the test E because of the Esther (half life).
    What you will have is tren A at the prescribed serum levels quicker than the test E. When you stop, the tren A will diminish quicker then the test E.
    There will be no negatives for starting and stopping at the same time.
    This is more of a personal preference and goals for the cycle. There are no studies ( that I am aware of) that will say that you grow more by taking long esthers before starting short esthers.
    I mixe them all the time and start them at the same time. The one exception. Is deca . I do not want to wait for deca so I frontload.

If you are competing, timing does make a difference because you want to peak at a specific time.

Awesome, thanks for the context!

dennis8989 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBreeze View Post
    Yeah, I always figured why not talk prop if you’re going to have to inject the Tren Ace that frequently anyway.

You might get some questions about why you are taking the Arimidex prophylactically without knowing if you need it or not. I can’t offer any guidance because I’m still looking Into that. I just know that I’ve seen it over and over on the board not to take that class of drug unless you absolutely need it and if you do, they suggest starting with Nolvadex or Ralodifene. If I remember correctly (especially with Tren), you could cause your estrogen to go too low, then have estrogenic type side effects from prolactin’s increase in estrogen sensitivity. Again, hopefully you’ll get some advice from a more experienced member.
    Yes, I am confused what happens if I start developing gyno on cycle(tren cycle) ?
    Do I stop taking the steroids and start treating gyno?
    Should I use Nolvadex or caber?
    And continue the cycle when gyno disappear?

Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dennis8989 View Post
    Yes, I am confused what happens if I start developing gyno on cycle(tren cycle) ?
    Do I stop taking the steroids and start treating gyno?
    Should I use Nolvadex or caber?
    And continue the cycle when gyno disappear?
    I think you would want to use Nolva at the first sign of deca /Tren induced Gyno. That would be due to elevated progesterone/prolactin so an AI wouldn’t help. I ran a pretty high dose of Test(maxed out at about 1gram for the last week or so of the cycle just to see what happened and finish that vial lol and never had any gyno. Ran a little deca, about 300mg/ week I believe, and a small lump started to grow under both my nipples. They also got quite sensitive. Waited a bit to see if it would go away on its own which of course it didn’t so I took 20mg of nolva 2x in a week and it basically knocked it out.)

If you experience gyno from Tren I’d start at 10mg/day or EOD and not change your dose of Tren or any other compounds and if it’s not gone by the first week increase to 20mg and go from there.

Hope that made sense and helped...it’s 2:39 am and I’m waiting for the gym to open up at 4:30 so I’m a little tired lol

patran22 is offline New Member
    Hey guys some interesting info in here. I'm running my first ever tren E cycle. Am running running 600mg test e, 200mg test p and 400mg tren e per week. Was the test only for weeks 1 to 6. Just started the tren e in week 7 and plan to run the tren with the test for 8 - 10 weeks. So 14 - 16 week cycle all up. Now as I said I started the tren only 4 days ago but today I have got 2 nose bleeds. Freaked me out a bit. Are nose bleeds common with tren?

I will be getting my blood pressure checked first thing tomorrow morning and blood tests done within days. Thanks.

New here. Nice to be here.

Mr. Small is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by patran22 View Post
    Hey guys some interesting info in here. I'm running my first ever tren E cycle. Am running running 600mg test e, 200mg test p and 400mg tren e per week. Was the test only for weeks 1 to 6. Just started the tren e in week 7 and plan to run the tren with the test for 8 - 10 weeks. So 14 - 16 week cycle all up. Now as I said I started the tren only 4 days ago but today I have got 2 nose bleeds. Freaked me out a bit. Are nose bleeds common with tren?

I will be getting my blood pressure checked first thing tomorrow morning and blood tests done within days. Thanks.

New here. Nice to be here.
    That cycle is all over the place. Start a new thread for more info.

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    I can go up to 150mg EOD of Tren A without the need for caber.

If I increase to 200mg then I get genital numbness and anorgasmia. It's probably for the best because that extra 50mg probably doesn't do my body a hell of a lot of good.

Yard_Dog is offline Junior Member
    If you're having issues stop the Tren . Its not a perfect fit with TE. Probably having a prolactin reaction. Npp might be a better fit ..? Caber can be nasty if over dosed.

Thread Information