Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By almostgone

Thread: Bloods timing and frequency question

MaxiMyME is offline Junior Member

Bloods timing and frequency question

I took a cycle of aas at age 17. Huge mistake I know in hindsight and ignorant of me (but I think typical) to disregard any post that didnt support what I was going to do anyways.

I am 35 now and have a 4 or 5 cycles "under my belt" now. My question is as follows:

When is the best time to take bloods to determine if I am in need of trt.

I ran a cycle as recently as a few months ago and have been taking nolva (because my clomid was fake - not sure if I can mention the source so I wont) for about 3 weeks.

When can I be sure that my bloods will "test true" regarding my hormone levels? I am concerned that my hormone levels will not be an accurate reflection of my hormone status unless the timing is right with regard to the exogenous substances I have put in my body.

Thanks for reading and thanks in advance for any suggestions/guidance.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Drop everything, wait a few weeks just to be sure, and have your panels drawn early in the morning.

Also, take a look at the post linked below:

https://forums.steroid.com/hormone-r...physician.html
    MaxiMyME likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information