• 1 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By charger69
  • 2 Post By MaxiMyME
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone

Thread: Gaining muscle after steroids

bobspix is offline Associate Member

Gaining muscle after steroids

Hey brothers,
    Hope y'all are safe in this covid shit. While most countries have lockdowns and restrictions, my country decided to fuck that shit and go ham with the unlocks so we have gyms open here.

After what seems to be like an eternity since the time the first lockdown happened, I have gained 15 kg extra weight. And most of it is fat. I went from a model physique to this.
    It has to do with 2 meals of daily pizza, everyday, months straight.

Anyway, gyms opened and I went there again, have started to control my diet and started working out so naturally the strength isn't anywhere near nor is my stamina. I can very well work up to the level before again but now is a simple question which I should have put at the start before all this crap.

"Can I build muscle now after running 10 week test e + stana last year and running 5 week test E this year before corona?" (Ran PCTs and used HCg and all)

I am 23, recovered well from the cycle(s?) and kept 80-90% of my gains. But now since I have gained so much fat I was wondering if I can gain some muscle naturally working out or do I have to use steroids for any new muscle gains?

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    I would cardio and diet back down fairly lean and then build on that with another cycle depending on how fat i had gotten

MaxiMyME is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bobspix View Post
    Hey brothers,
    Hope y'all are safe in this covid shit. While most countries have lockdowns and restrictions, my country decided to fuck that shit and go ham with the unlocks so we have gyms open here.

After what seems to be like an eternity since the time the first lockdown happened, I have gained 15 kg extra weight. And most of it is fat. I went from a model physique to this.
    It has to do with 2 meals of daily pizza, everyday, months straight.

Anyway, gyms opened and I went there again, have started to control my diet and started working out so naturally the strength isn't anywhere near nor is my stamina. I can very well work up to the level before again but now is a simple question which I should have put at the start before all this crap.

"Can I build muscle now after running 10 week test e + stana last year and running 5 week test E this year before corona?" (Ran PCTs and used HCg and all)

I am 23, recovered well from the cycle(s?) and kept 80-90% of my gains. But now since I have gained so much fat I was wondering if I can gain some muscle naturally working out or do I have to use steroids for any new muscle gains?
    I agree with Cuz. Get your diet right and burn that fat first. Muscle looks way nicer on a lean frame.

I am 160 at 5'11 after running a true myostatin inhibitor (80+% inhibition per the literature) after being overweight at around 195 only a few weeks ago. Fixing to start a cycle and test the myo inhibitor again.

Keep that diet in check until you at least lose some fat say 10 lb and then run a cycle. What were you thinking for your future cycle?

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxiMyME View Post
    I agree with Cuz. Get your diet right and burn that fat first. Muscle looks way nicer on a lean frame.

I am 160 at 5'11 after running a true myostatin inhibitor (80+% inhibition per the literature) after being overweight at around 195 only a few weeks ago. Fixing to start a cycle and test the myo inhibitor again.

Keep that diet in check until you at least lose some fat say 10 lb and then run a cycle. What were you thinking for your future cycle?
    Are you calling me fat? 5’11” and 240. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Charlie67 likes this.

To answer your question: you can gain muscle naturally. You do not need to cycle.
    Cycling does improve the efficiency of your body in converting food to muscle.
    With that being said, you are 23. I recommend that you wait until your body fully develops before cycling again. 25 is the magical age.
    I just provide my recommendation. Each person must make their own decision, but investigate before and weigh the risk vs reward.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post

Lol I dont see any fat on u honestly in ur profile pic. I lost alot of weight but strength only went up net even with the lost weight. But i still got fat. Ima end up looking like that Irish guy that's on here! Jk jk.

Yea I read over the 23 years old remark.

Take 2 years to lose that fat and use the natural T God gave you. Research during that time and plan the perfect cycle for when you are 25.
    charger69 likes this.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member

Hey lard ass!!!!

My BMI is 33, according to that I’m obese!!!
    charger69 and Yard_Dog like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Hey lard ass!!!!

My BMI is 33, according to that I’m obese!!!
    Ha!!! I'm more obese than you!!!
    5' 8" and 230lbs is 35 BMI

As far as the OP....
    As long as you aren't past your gentic limit... (which yoou are not)...
    You can gain muscle naturally.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

To answer your question: you can gain muscle naturally. You do not need to cycle.
    Cycling does improve the efficiency of your body in converting food to muscle.
    With that being said, you are 23. I recommend that you wait until your body fully develops before cycling again. 25 is the magical age.
    I just provide my recommendation. Each person must make their own decision, but investigate before and weigh the risk vs reward.

That I know brother. I was just asking since the test gets cut back a bit after cycling or some other factors, is it like harder to build muscle after cycling and having lower test. It may sound like I am directly correlating test with muscle hypertrophy but I am not lol.

I will cut back on fat and try to get as close as possible to my idea of an aesthetic yet athletic physique. But the thing is, I was having this sort of confusion because on only test when I didn't even add stana, my physique was my dream physique lol and the idea to get to that level again naturally seemed like super hard if not impossible for me.

My future plans was again the test e and stana with some anavar because test e and stana worked well last time and I had only acne as a side so. Going by "if it ain't broke don't fix it" thing

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    I would cardio and diet back down fairly lean and then build on that with another cycle depending on how fat i had gotten
    If you had have multiple cycles and after the initial 1 or 2 Cycles, did you build some muscle naturally? Because right now going by your avatar bro you look sick! (The good kind lol)

If you had have multiple cycles and after the initial 1 or 2 Cycles, did you build some muscle naturally? Because right now going by your avatar bro you look sick! (The good kind lol)
    Just realize that is not his real face...
    bobspix, SampsonandDelilah and Cuz like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Just realize that is not his real face...
    Lmfao
    bobspix likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    I have an up and down slope with bodybuilding but to answer your question yes i have gained my muscle that I had built during a cycle while off the drugs. I have grew and shrunk like a prune twice in my life and gotten the muscle back quick both times and now am actually building on top of that previous musculature
    bobspix likes this.

I started out competing all natural- with low test to boot. I started cycling because there was no way that I could keep up with the others that were cycling.

bobspix likes this.

That I know brother. I was just asking since the test gets cut back a bit after cycling or some other factors, is it like harder to build muscle after cycling and having lower test. It may sound like I am directly correlating test with muscle hypertrophy but I am not lol.
    So your test will be lower when coming off, also your myostatin levels will soar (amongst other changes) this causes loss of muscle mass as a gross over simplification.

Run a myostatin inhibitor 2 weeks before end of cycle this will prevent myostatin jump post cycle and convert white fat cells to brown fat cells to help staying in adiposis state.

There is a sarm that is a myostatin inhibitor albeit at a menial percentage (but every bit helps) and creatine is also a myostatin inhibitor.

Start myostatin inhibitor (whatever you can get your hands on) around 2 weeks before end of cycle.

Good luck my brethren.
    Test Monsterone and bobspix like this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    So your test will be lower when coming off, also your myostatin levels will soar (amongst other changes) this causes loss of muscle mass as a gross over simplification.

Run a myostatin inhibitor 2 weeks before end of cycle this will prevent myostatin jump post cycle and convert white fat cells to brown fat cells to help staying in adiposis state.

There is a sarm that is a myostatin inhibitor albeit at a menial percentage (but every bit helps) and creatine is also a myostatin inhibitor.

Start myostatin inhibitor (whatever you can get your hands on) around 2 weeks before end of cycle.

Good luck my brethren.
    I have heard the same about creatine (acting like a myostatin inhibitor). I started using it again after ending my last cycle over a month ago. I've always had good results with creatine. On my body it's almost like taking a cycle. Muscles look fuller, I feel stronger, etc.
    bobspix likes this.

Good luck my brethren.
    I have always underestimated creatine but just ordered some rn. Also, I may sound like a noob but what are some other myostatin inhibitors I can get my hands on? Also, are there any kind of sides to them? I will read on them more for sure it's intriguing. Thanks brah.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    I have an up and down slope with bodybuilding but to answer your question yes i have gained my muscle that I had built during a cycle while off the drugs. I have grew and shrunk like a prune twice in my life and gotten the muscle back quick both times and now am actually building on top of that previous musculature
    Ah I see. So it's not entirely true that we can't build muscle off drugs. (After a cycle of course). thanks brah!

Thread Information