Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MaxiMyME

Thread: Gyno reversal protocol?

ChasinGains is offline Junior Member

Gyno reversal protocol?

Hello everyone, haven’t posted in a while, small back story, 25years old, low T naturally (even before doing a cycle, that’s why cycle was done), had minor gyno in both nimples since I was 14years old, never been overly fat, is there a good gyno reversal protocol for minor gyno? Or am i too far gone

MaxiMyME is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasinGains View Post
    Hello everyone, haven’t posted in a while, small back story, 25years old, low T naturally (even before doing a cycle, that’s why cycle was done), had minor gyno in both nimples since I was 14years old, never been overly fat, is there a good gyno reversal protocol for minor gyno? Or am i too far gone
    I know nolvadex (tamixifen) is recommended for gyno but I am not well enough informed to provide you with a protocol.

I am sure some others will chime in.

Aside from here, you can search pubmed central to look at the literature involving scientific studies in which nolvadex was given to subjects with gyno.

Best of luck.
    ChasinGains likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxiMyME View Post
    I know nolvadex (tamixifen) is recommended for gyno but I am not well enough informed to provide you with a protocol.

I am sure some others will chime in.

Aside from here, you can search pubmed central to look at the literature involving scientific studies in which nolvadex was given to subjects with gyno.

Best of luck.
    Thanks bro much appreciated input! Yeah my gyno isn’t too bad tbh and it doesn’t bother me too much anymore, but if I can get rid of it I most certainly will, no biggie if there is no “protocol” per say, thought I’d try though before I eventually get the surgery

Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    I am no expert, but there are several protocols discussed on this site.

The first and easiest involves Tamoxifen at 20mg per day for the first week or so, then 10mg a day after that until the gyno is gone. I think those doses are right, but it might be 40 / 20.

There is another that involves raloxifene, I think you just use it until it is gone. I believe @Austinite has written on this. This is more extreme, I believe, than the novadex route.

I THINK there is a third protocol that involves alternating AI and SERMs each month. One month of an AI, one month of SERM, until itis gone. This I think is the most aggressive but I'm not familiar with it, so maybe someone else will chime in.

Surgery is a final option, but I wouldn't consider that unless none of the other protocols work.

At any rate, the specific on all of these are on this site somewhere, a little bit of digging ought to get you the details.
    Thanks bro, been gone a while from this site stil getting my head back round it lol

Thread Information