• 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By BigT2020
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By Cuz

Thread: "Take testosterone without anti-estrogen."

davimeireles is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

"Take testosterone without anti-estrogen."

Hello, I'm running cypionate without anti-estrogen, what are the dangers, I'm using it and I'm not seeing any side effects, just swelling retention like a balloon. I abandoned them anti-e to spend all the money I would spend on them with cypionate. What is the opinion of the majority here about running testosterone at a dose of 600mg a week without any anti-e?

davimeireles is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    ""Taking testosterone "

Correction

MaxiMyME is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davimeireles View Post
    Hello, I'm running cypionate without anti-estrogen, what are the dangers, I'm using it and I'm not seeing any side effects, just swelling retention like a balloon. I abandoned them anti-e to spend all the money I would spend on them with cypionate. What is the opinion of the majority here about running testosterone at a dose of 600mg a week without any anti-e?
    It is highly recommended, ti put it politely. Dont skimp on your prep or anything else to do a proper cycle. You are playing with fire to begin with putting exogenous hormones in your body.

Testosterone at supraphysiological levels is going to mean alot of conversion to estrogen. You need to get an anti-e on hand ASAP. Risking developing gyno or other potentially lifelong negative health consequences.

Go read up on anti-e and find the right one for you. I stray away from recommending any specific ones.

Standard rule is you should always have an anti-e on hand for any cycle. 600mg dosage's relevance is dependent on many factors.

What is your previous cycle usage if any? How old are you and how much do you weigh? Have you ever had your relevant levels checked?

How long have you been on cycle? Some may even recommend stopping your cycle depending on where you are at in it (how many weeks in).

If you are going to tweak your body you need to do it on as safe a manner as possible. Get some anti-e on hand as soon as possible.

I wont bash you anymore than to say you need to do your homework before you take the test (yes pun intended).

SampsonandDelilah is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxiMyME View Post
    It is highly recommended, ti put it politely. Dont skimp on your prep or anything else to do a proper cycle. You are playing with fire to begin with putting exogenous hormones in your body.

Testosterone at supraphysiological levels is going to mean alot of conversion to estrogen. You need to get an anti-e on hand ASAP. Risking developing gyno or other potentially lifelong negative health consequences.

Go read up on anti-e and find the right one for you. I stray away from recommending any specific ones.

Standard rule is you should always have an anti-e on hand for any cycle. 600mg dosage's relevance is dependent on many factors.

What is your previous cycle usage if any? How old are you and how much do you weigh? Have you ever had your relevant levels checked?

How long have you been on cycle? Some may even recommend stopping your cycle depending on where you are at in it (how many weeks in).

If you are going to tweak your body you need to do it on as safe a manner as possible. Get some anti-e on hand as soon as possible.

I wont bash you anymore than to say you need to do your homework before you take the test (yes pun intended).
    Standard rule? Ummm, nope. Have never run an AI once. Ever.

It all depends on the person, you can’t broad brush it.

Some edema isn’t the worst thing in the world. I’d take that over crushing my E2 and not getting the anabolic benefits that increased estrogen provides. Would love to know where your “standard rule” comes from.

Davie, you need to find out for yourself, through experimentation and bloodwork
    BigT2020 and Hughinn like this.

Blog Entries
    Also what wasn’t pointed out in that diatribe was the differences between a SERM and an AI. Both address estrogen related sides but in different ways. I’d have a solid foundational understanding of both before I made any decisions. You may need one or the other or both. Symptoms and lab work will be your compass. Blindly adding on more drugs because of some “standard rule” is ridiculous.

You’ve been around here long enough to know this Davie and the dangers in crashing estrogen as well as the ancillary benefits of increased levels and its impact on growth. It’s about finding the right balance for YOU

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Also what wasn’t pointed out in that diatribe was the differences between a SERM and an AI. Both address estrogen related sides but in different ways. I’d have a solid foundational understanding of both before I made any decisions. You may need one or the other or both. Symptoms and lab work will be your compass. Blindly adding on more drugs because of some “standard rule” is ridiculous.

You’ve been around here long enough to know this Davie and the dangers in crashing estrogen as well as the ancillary benefits of increased levels and its impact on growth. It’s about finding the right balance for YOU
    He knows the answer S+D he is just trolling now....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    He knows the answer S+D he is just trolling now....
    Damn, thanks GB.

Here I am taking hook, line and sinker. The fuck is wrong with these dudes?
    Cuz likes this.

BigT2020 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Standard rule? Ummm, nope. Have never run an AI once. Ever.

It all depends on the person, you can’t broad brush it.

Some edema isn’t the worst thing in the world. I’d take that over crushing my E2 and not getting the anabolic benefits that increased estrogen provides. Would love to know where your “standard rule” comes from.

Davie, you need to find out for yourself, through experimentation and bloodwork
    Same, the only time I use AI while on is when I’m competing, to get as much water out as possible. Everyone is different and gets different results. I have never had issues with Gyno either, some guys I know just have to look at Test to get itchy nips! ��
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Blog Entries
    ^^^^^ well you look dry as shit in that avi bro, nice work!
    Cuz likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Lol at this thread man damn
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Thread Information