BigDanny66 is offline New Member

Red face Propionate 250 by Loeffler

Hello everyone, I'm a new member to your boards, but have reading for the past months...I would like to share something that I did last Saturday and take it as a warning...
    A buddy of mine suggested that I try spot injections in the biceps for added height, etc...with Propionate . So I did, I have several bottles of Testopro by Loeffler which is Propionate 250 mg/cc. He said his bodybuilding friend did 1 cc of 50mg/cc in each bicep twice a week. So what did I do? I thought to myself well let's see, I have prop 50 but I also have prop 250...hmmm....Let me shoot 1 cc of 250 in each bicep and maybe have a greater effect. Lordy did I ever...Shot Saturday night and was fine, but woke up by the pain on Sunday morning!!!! It looked like I had a sunburn on my biceps, had stretch marks around my shoulder area in the bicep region, heat was radiating from my bi's, could not lift both arms 20 degrees away from my side! So the moral of the story is, prop hurts like hell to begin with, but if someone tells you 50mg per bicep don't assume that if you have 250 mg it's going to work better. It's going to hurt like hell, for one! Well, today is Friday and was able to workout finally. I think I will continue with the spot injections, but with 50mg each bicep. My bodybuilding friend said that yeah it hurts a little, but not to the point where you have a sunburn and fever in the spot where your injected..go figure...you learn something new everytime. Thanks for listening!

BigD

4plates is offline Banned
    welcome to the board danny,
    sound to me you learned a valuble lesson that day.
    1/4 cc would be the way to go in spotin that shit.

BigDanny66 is offline New Member

Thumbs up Replay to 4Plates...

See, that's exactly how I want my bi's to look like...damn. Someone always beats you to the punch, right! But Never fear, always give it 100%....

Thanks, 4Plates....

BigD

UGHHH! I know that the little bit of Prop that’s in Sustanon hurts enough, but 250mg! The sound of that is making my teeth sweat…and in the bi’s no doubt. You are defiantly a braver man than I am.

Mugs Guest
    Thanks for sharing that post with us Bro! Your experience will help others from making that mistake. Welcome to the board!

ptbyjason Guest
    Anther Houstonian, welcome to the board bro.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    It's not the actual prop that is making you sore, it's the conentration of Alcohol. Plus you should be sticking to .5cc for small muscle groups such as biceps, unless you got guns the size of Valentino's.

Thread Information