Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By DustMan
  • 1 Post By Ashop

Thread: test e solo cycle

taha536 is offline Junior Member

Test E solo cycle

Hi ! My name is Taha. I live in Pakistan. I have the training experience for about 3 years. currently im about 75kgs and 5'7.
    I have done 3 cycles which were very mild. I am planning to run test e (testoviron depot) bcz it is easily available. I am planning to run 500mg test e every week + 10 nolvadex /ed for 2 weeks. Then a 3 weeks pct (40mg nolvadex in the first and second week then 20mg in the third week), 2 weeks after my last administration.
    aromasin (letrozole ) is very expensive in Pakistan therefore included nolvadex.

Can someone help me out if this cycle is right for me ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails test e solo cycle-screenshot-2020-10-05-002637.png  

test e solo cycle

is this cycle right(excluding dianabol ) for someone with 3 years of weightlifting experience. I am 75kgs and 5'7. I dont want to include dianabol. i want to run test e solo.test e solo cycle-screenshot-2020-10-05-002637.png

DustMan is online now Associate Member
    Yup that's a fine cycle. I would personally start with 300-400mg a week for a first cycle and move up from there but it's personal preference I suppose. Make sure you have your AI on hand during cycle, and don't start the cycle until you have your PCT meds in hand either, in case you need to cycle off due to unmanageable side effects
    taha536 likes this.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome... re-post in our question-answer forum

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...tions-answers/

Cylon357 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the board!

Cylon357 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I recommend going here and reading this. It covers a very basic, run right out of the box first cycle plan for almost any trained male. Lots of good info there. Current thinking on AI, as @DustMan points out, is to have it on hand and use only as needed. We all respond differently - some people can run a gram of test a week with no need for an AI, while others just look at vial of T and get lumps. Obviously, that's an exaggeration, but the point still stands: we all respond differently. Figuring out what works best for YOU will require time and experimentation on your part. But definitely have everything on hand before you start your cycle.
    Last edited by Cylon357; 10-11-2020 at 10:44 AM.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Are you planning to run nolva while on cycle? I wouldn't do that while on cycle at all. I'd think about getting some HCG on cycle though (I don't know about availability in pakistan).

orite Thank You budyy ��

Honkey Kong HCG is not easily available in Pakistan though im planning to run Nolvadex

Thank You for sharing this really worth reading

Quote Originally Posted by DustMan View Post
    Yup that's a fine cycle. I would personally start with 300-400mg a week for a first cycle and move up from there but it's personal preference I suppose. Make sure you have your AI on hand during cycle, and don't start the cycle until you have your PCT meds in hand either, in case you need to cycle off due to unmanageable side effects
    thank you

Quote Originally Posted by taha536 View Post
    Honkey Kong HCG is not easily available in Pakistan though im planning to run Nolvadex
    Save the nolva for your pct.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Save the nolva for your pct.
    can i have your contact ? i could really use your help.

but AI's are not available and i cant get them. is nolvadex fine while on the cycle as well as for pct ? actually i got this cycle from steroid .com (beginners cycle tab). I really don't know how to design your own cycle.

DustMan is online now Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taha536 View Post
    but AI's are not available and i cant get them. is nolvadex fine while on the cycle as well as for pct ? actually i got this cycle from steroid.com (beginners cycle tab). I really don't know how to design your own cycle.
    If you don't have access to an AI you should definitely start lower than 500mg test per week. Nolvadex is a SERM, it will prevent estrogen from binding at specific locations including glandular breast tissue... so it will help prevent gyno but it won't prevent all (or even most) estrogen related side effects.

I run Nolvadex because I'm sensitive to Gyno and I don't want to take an AI(more side effects) but I'm only running 175mg TestE a week right now.

I'm sure there are sources sending to Pakistan, you could go ask on a source board(this is not a source board, we can't talk sources here).

If you don't have access to an AI you should definitely start lower than 500mg test per week. Nolvadex is a SERM, it will prevent estrogen from binding at specific locations including glandular breast tissue... so it will help prevent gyno but it won't prevent all (or even most) estrogen related side effects.

I run Nolvadex because I'm sensitive to Gyno and I don't want to take an AI(more side effects) but I'm only running 175mg TestE a week right now.

I'm sure there are sources sending to Pakistan, you could go ask on a source board(this is not a source board, we can't talk sources here).
    oohh Thank You mann !

Ashop is online now Anabolic Member
    My early cycles were TEST only and I always made fantastic gains on something so simple. Train hard, eat right and you will make gains.
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashop View Post
    My early cycles were TEST only and I always made fantastic gains on something so simple. Train hard, eat right and you will make gains.
    ^^^ This.

Guys looking in to doing AAS should remember the "KISS Principle."

Please help !!

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    ^^^ This.

Guys looking in to doing AAS should remember the "KISS Principle."
    Hi ! I did my 5 weeks cycle of equipoise + primobolan depot. 200mg equipoise on Monday and 200mg on Friday, 200mg primobolan depot on Tuesday and 200mg on Saturday. Today was my last shot of primobolan therefore my gear finished today. How should I do my PCT my trainer said i don't need a PCT. But I still think I should do it PLEASE HELP.

Thread Information