• 2 Post By Octaneforce
  • 1 Post By scotty51312
  • 4 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By Yard_Dog
  • 2 Post By Yard_Dog

Thread: Mast Vs Eq

Yard_Dog is offline Junior Member

Mast Vs Eq

Hello all, been reading back and forth information regarding Masteron vs Eq's "AI" abilities. Obviously masteron is a Dht and can't convert, but I was surprised to hear that Eq acts similar. Anyone with any experience with this would love to hear your thoughts. Used Mast many times, thinking of using Eq. Thanks in advance.
    Testie likes this.

Mr. Small is offline Member
    EQ gets no respect on this site. Most regulars don't rate it at all.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I have also heard that eq can build up ai qualities after many weeks of use.

Regardess, i dont think it can compete with mast in terms of estro and prolactin blunting abilities.
    Yard_Dog and Testie like this.

Testie is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Yard_Dog View Post
    Hello all, been reading back and forth information regarding Masteron vs Eq's "AI" abilities. Obviously masteron is a Dht and can't convert, but I was surprised to hear that Eq acts similar. Anyone with any experience with this would love to hear your thoughts. Used Mast many times, thinking of using Eq. Thanks in advance.
    I used masteron to tame Tren Ace and was very impressed with the affects was definitely a peanut butter and jelly combination, I’m not sure about eq in that manner and would dare to say because I’m using it in a current stack it has not reduced prolactin levels however, this is my 2nd go round with eq and I can’t discount it as a good compliment to a test stack
    Yard_Dog likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quoted from article:

In my opinion, Boldenone interacts with aromatase itself and produces an estrogenic metabolite that artificially inflates ECLIA blood test results.

It may or may not convert into Estrone, but my guess is that it doesn't convert to anything bioidentical, but does convert to a synthetic estrogen that has its own unique affinity for ERα and ERβ.

Now the question really becomes what is that synthetic Estrogen, and how potent is it at fulfilling the same physiological functions as Estradiol.

This is the question we commonly arrive at with Dianabol or Trestolone (MENT), but for some reason with Boldenone it is overlooked entirely.

At least we know what to expect from the methylestradiol via Dbol and the 7α-methylestradiol via MENT.

With Boldenone we have no idea what's going on, but anecdotally its estrogenic activity seems lacklustre, and the fact that it essentially completely inhibits the aromatization of Testosterone > Estradiol makes it a very difficult compound to leverage effectively and safely.

Research also suggests that Boldenone is one of the most nephrotoxic compounds in existence.

The competition for aromatase, the subsequent inhibition of downstream cascades affecting important physiological functions, the huge spike in blood viscosity, and the potential kidney toxicity all make this a compound that is hard to find a place for in performance enhancing drug stacks.

While there are some unique performance focused scenarios in which I believe it could be leveraged effectively, for most individuals I do not think this is a compound worth messing with.

Link:
    https://moreplatesmoredates.com/does...ng%20muscle%3F

Its quite the read. I really like eq but this guy doesnt seem to see a place for it. Im seriously out gunned, im not even sure what to think of this article.
    Yard_Dog and Charlie67 like this.

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Great Article, but yeah, its was dense.

I'd hoped to read that IF Boldenone had suppressive effects on Estrogen, you could just up the Test (or add Dbol , etc) to counteract the effect in suppressing estrogen. He seems to be saying it suppresses the conversion itself. Which is a problem. The fear for me is crashing Estrogen. Been there, it sucks.

I just started running Bold Ace (600wk) with 300 of Test hoping for a lean bulk, no negative side effects..... On a side note, the PIP from Bold Ace is RIDICULOUS but that's for another post..... How would you guys deal with the suppressed estrogen? I'll get blood work because I'm curious now, but between the PIP and Low-E (if it is), this wouldn't be what I want for 10 weeks.

But for real this PIP in no joke!
    956Vette likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie67 View Post
    Great Article, but yeah, its was dense.

I'd hoped to read that IF Boldenone had suppressive effects on Estrogen, you could just up the Test (or add Dbol , etc) to counteract the effect in suppressing estrogen. He seems to be saying it suppresses the conversion itself. Which is a problem. The fear for me is crashing Estrogen. Been there, it sucks.

I just started running Bold Ace (600wk) with 300 of Test hoping for a lean bulk, no negative side effects..... On a side note, the PIP from Bold Ace is RIDICULOUS but that's for another post..... How would you guys deal with the suppressed estrogen? I'll get blood work because I'm curious now, but between the PIP and Low-E (if it is), this wouldn't be what I want for 10 weeks.

But for real this PIP in no joke!
    If its competing with test for the aromatase, i dont see why upping the test wouldnt increase estrogen. There must be a ratio where eq cant keep up.

But yes according to this article the only way to supplement estrogen would be by literally taking estrogen itself. Atleast thats what ive interpreted from it. If i want to add estrogen to a cycle, i just eat some dbol.

If eq really crushed estro, how would anybody get gyno while using it? Also, if its so suppressive to estrogen wouldnt it be good for treating gyno (like nolva)? I think theres way more complex shit going on that i cant grasp. Eq has been used in bodybuilding for years
    Testie and Charlie67 like this.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    two different compounds with two totally different uses.
    Honestly if i want something with AI properties I'll take an AI.

Other than that I'd use mast if i was cutting and trying to look harder, maybe pre contest and was starving and needed the aggression.

A guy on here used to say all the time EQ was good for nothing but oiling a chain on a bicycle. I'll agree that there are better compounds out there but EQ is good at raising RBC and good at increasing appetite. Solid choice for an endurance athlete. Like a poor mans EPO
    Testie likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    EQ is a modified version of testosterone . I call it “dirty” test. It has the Same anabolic rating as test, however it has about 1/2 the rate of conversion to estradiol.
    I use it to supplement testosterone when I am pushing the limits of not using an AI. This should be a staple for those that have gyno issues.
    For example, if you want to take 800mg of test, you can take 500 test and 300 EQ and you are essentially at the 800 mark without all of the conversion. Because it does not convert as rapidly, you do not have the water retention either.
    I talk about AI’s because I like high estrogen- to a point. Letting estrogen go high provides much better results IMO. Yes you do need to watch out for endema with the water retention.

Mast- well- yes, I love it and it’s qualities. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you all for the responses. Last question I have roughly 8 weeks worth of Eq, what are the thoughts in using it in a cruise with TE? Small amount of AI aswell. Say 200mg week Te, 100mg of Eq?
    Testie likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thank you all for the responses. Last question I have roughly 8 weeks worth of Eq, what are the thoughts in using it in a cruise with TE? Small amount of AI aswell. Say 200mg week Te, 100mg of Eq?
    Why would you use an AI?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

100mg of eq for 8 weeks probably wouldnt be noticeable. I dont even feel eq until about week 9, and thats at 600-900mg/week.

Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    100mg of eq for 8 weeks probably wouldnt be noticeable. I dont even feel eq until about week 9, and thats at 600-900mg/week.
    Going to assume I should just save the EQ until early spring and just cruise on the TE. Thank all of you for the responses!!
    Octaneforce and Testie like this.

Thread Information