• 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By scotty51312
  • 1 Post By scotty51312
  • 2 Post By < <Samson> >

Thread: Best cycle you ever did?

DustMan is offline Associate Member

Best cycle you ever did?

What was the best cycle you ever did? What made it so good? Would you ever do the same compounds again?

Mine was:
    Weekly
    400mg TestE
    200mg Nandralone Decanoate

Daily
    50mg Dianabol
    100mg Anadrol

I barely even put on much size if you ask me, I got way bigger a year later off cycle but my god the strength man... I was doing progressive overload and I got so strong I felt like I could benchpress the whole damn planet. Aggression was also through the roof. Sex drive was also absolutely crazy, I could fuck a dozen times a day I had girls upon girls upon girls... life will never be that good again hahaha.

Never gonna run 17aa's again so unfortunately I'll never get to relive this cycle.
    Last edited by DustMan; 10-20-2020 at 03:39 PM.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DustMan View Post
    What was the best cycle you ever did? What made it so good? Would you ever do the same compounds again?

Mine was:
    Weekly
    400mg TestE

Daily
    50mg Dianabol
    100mg Anadrol

I barely even put on much size if you ask me, I got way bigger a year later off cycle but my god the strength man... I was doing progressive overload and I got so strong I felt like I could benchpress the whole damn planet. Aggression was also through the roof. Sex drive was also absolutely crazy, I could fuck a dozen times a day I had girls upon girls upon girls... life will never be that good again hahaha.

Never gonna run 17aa's again so unfortunately I'll never get to relive this cycle.
    Why no more C17aa?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Why no more C17aa?

Scared off them, I don't want to mess with my kidneys. I get that the 17aa's are hepatoxic but they are also really hard on your kidneys too, harder than injectables. My grandmother had kidney failure and it didn't seem fun at all.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Similar to you, npp and dbol put me in a new tier of weightlifter. I felt amazing the first time i used that combo and packed on size like crazy. I think most guys will have similar experiences.

For some reason i get estrogen sensitive these days so ive had to lay off the dbol. Im using npp and tbol right now trying to chase the high, but its just not the same without the high levels of estrogen that dbol provides. Only good thing is that im much less bloated. Dbol literally inflates you lol
    DustMan likes this.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    Similar to you, npp and dbol put me in a new tier of weightlifter. I felt amazing the first time i used that combo and packed on size like crazy. I think most guys will have similar experiences.

For some reason i get estrogen sensitive these days so ive had to lay off the dbol. Im using npp and tbol right now trying to chase the high, but its just not the same without the high levels of estrogen that dbol provides. Only good thing is that im much less bloated. Dbol literally inflates you lol

At what dose with the dbol. I’ve been running 20 ED for PWO for about a month now and can’t say that I’m overly impressed. My first run with it...don’t know if my expectations were too high?

My best cycle was definitely 300 mgs test C, with 500 mgs of Tren E and 500 mgs of Mast. Strong as an ape, packed on good size and stayed dry and vascular. Sweated like I stole something, breathed like an asthmatic and maybe slept 3 hours a night for 3 months.
    DustMan and Cuz like this.

Mr. Small is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    At what dose with the dbol . I’ve been running 20 ED for PWO for about a month now and can’t say that I’m overly impressed. My first run with it...don’t know if my expectations were too high?

My best cycle was definitely 300 mgs test C, with 500 mgs of Tren E and 500 mgs of Mast. Strong as an ape, packed on good size and stayed dry and vascular. Sweated like I stole something, breathed like an asthmatic and maybe slept 3 hours a night for 3 months.
    Wowzers...... 500mg of tren ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Small View Post
    Wowzers...... 500mg of tren?
    I guess I better keep
    My mouth shut. LOL

kbunyan is offline Associate Member
    Bulking: test/eq 500/800. Made me hungry every hour. Put on 18lbs in a month and a half. Visible bigger in size.

Cutting: holy trinity. Test/tren /mast.

I usually add 20mg dbol pwo and 50mg proviron ed.
    DustMan likes this.

Strong as an ape, Sweated like I stole something, breathed like an asthmatic
    Lmfao. Somehow this actually sounds appealing.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I guess I better keep
    My mouth shut. LOL
    Why how much have you done before?

I usually cycle at 700. Toward a he end of the cycle, I am counting the days to end the cycle. LOL
    I tried 900 for 2 weeks, but couldn’t handle it anymore. It was like I was living my life outside my body.

PHunter is offline New Member
    My best cycle was 25 years ago after 2 previous minor cycles.
    1st cycle was a Dbol only cycle as Dbol was all I was able to get hold of at the time. I know people now say you cant get anything off Dbol only, but I remember being pretty happy with the gains, but I was only 25 years old.
    2nd cycle at 26 years old, I got hold of some sustanon250, more Dbol and some stanozolol (Winstrol ) . I was really really happy with the gains this time and a few people were saying "youre on the gear", which I denied of course but it started becoming obvious I responded well to gear.
    My 3rd ever cycle though was what I would think was my best ever cycle over the last 25 years. (Ive done 8 in 28 years).
    I cant remember my exact doses from 25 years ago but it was something like.
    Sust250 500 pw
    EQ 500pw
    Deca 500pw
    Anapolon (Anadrol ) about 50-75mg per day for first 3-4 weeks
    Stanozolol (Winstrol) (cant remember dose) for remaining 10 weeks.
    (I remember something about filybol as well but cant remember what.)

These were pretty much all I could get off my supplier at the time and at 28 years old and 90kg I decided to go for my biggest stack yet (I know it is only mild compared to many in here).
    I remember having to go up another size in all my work clothes and towards the end, even this was not enough and I ended up having to go up 2 sizes in work clothes in 3 months. Gaining so much size and strength meant denying roid use was a farce, so I remember admitting I had tried a bit of Test and Deca to those closer to me.
    All stacks after this were similar but without the Anadrol and recently, without Deca.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    At what dose with the dbol . I’ve been running 20 ED for PWO for about a month now and can’t say that I’m overly impressed. My first run with it...don’t know if my expectations were too high?

SampsonandDelilah likes this.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post

Damn, I’m just nibbling at it then. May bump up to 40. My gut hated even 20 when I first started, had to push through some major GI troubles.

Baby steps
    Meow_Wolf likes this.

XnavyHMCS is online now Senior Member

Mine was:
    Weekly
    400mg TestE

Daily
    50mg Dianabol
    100mg Anadrol

In my opinion, in my advanced age, your age when running the cycle is an element which plays a role...

Late 20's to 40 (early 40's), this was prime to time for me, for gains in both size and strength, sex drive, aggression, etc...

The good ol'days...

Now, at my age, the gear works, but NOT like when I was 15 or more years younger... Kinda like a lot of things...

Quote Originally Posted by XnavyHMCS View Post
    In my opinion, in my advanced age, your age when running the cycle is an element which plays a role...

Late 20's to 40 (early 40's), this was prime to time for me, for gains in both size and strength, sex drive, aggression, etc...

The good ol'days...

Now, at my age, the gear works, but NOT like when I was 15 or more years younger... Kinda like a lot of things...
    I never cycled when I was young. I am still having some of the best cycles. I just need to watch things a little closer.

XnavyHMCS likes this.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    500mg Test
    500mg Deca
    50mg/day Var
    2.5 IU HGH daily
    25mg of proviron daily

Started the HGH 5 weeks before everything else var was for 1st 5 weeks. I felt amazing on this cycle. I also remember it for finally getting my name on the 1200lb board in the gym i was at. By week 12 I'd put on quite a bit of muscle, my endurance was ridiculous. Id honestly run HGH for the rest of my life if it wasn't so damn pricey.
    DustMan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    500mg Test
    500mg Deca
    50mg/day Var
    2.5 IU HGH daily
    25mg of proviron daily

Started the HGH 5 weeks before everything else var was for 1st 5 weeks. I felt amazing on this cycle. I also remember it for finally getting my name on the 1200lb board in the gym i was at. By week 12 I'd put on quite a bit of muscle, my endurance was ridiculous. Id honestly run HGH for the rest of my life if it wasn't so damn pricey.
    That sounds like a pretty dreamy cycle, I bet your free test was through the roof with the var+proviron thrown on top. What is the real benefit of going that high on Deca? and can you elaborate at all on how the HGH changed your performance/feeling/look?

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    That sounds like a pretty dreamy cycle, I bet your free test was through the roof with the var+proviron thrown on top. What is the real benefit of going that high on Deca? and can you elaborate at all on how the HGH changed your performance/feeling/look?
    I'd ran deca before at 300-400mg along with 300mg of test. I honestly wasn't that impressed, My product may have been underdosed. Took no chances the next time. I've knows guys run up to a gram of Deca so its not that unheard of. The HGH honestly didn't do much till about week 10, but after fat was melting off of me even though i wasn't really tryin to cut. Appetite was through the roof. I slept amazing, and my cardio was the best it had probably been in my life other than some occasional painful calf pumps. My skin looked better. Honestly just a better overall feeling of well being
    DustMan likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    My favorite for size, strength was ANADROL , TREN , TESTOSTERONE and HGH.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Best cycle:

A little test & a little Deca + a perfect spot on diet = better results than I had on 3x the dosage
    Booz and XnavyHMCS like this.

• Thread Information