Results 1 to 5 of 5
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 2 Post By SampsonandDelilah

Thread: Cycle and PCT with Low-T?

  1. #1
    LillyWhites is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    10

    Question Cycle and PCT with Low-T?

    Over 50 here with Low-T (160s) that I've had for years. Started out with T-pellets, quit those and started self-administration with Test-E and Arimidex 5yrs ago. I cycle off for 4 weeks once in awhile, then start again.

    I have elbow tendonitis and an arthritic shoulder, and while I have used BPC-157 and TB-500 with varying results, I now have some DECA and plan to run a cycle with Test-E, and DECA to see if it helps with both of these issues, and also to provide some added gains. Please look at the planned cycle and give me your thoughts, particularly when to start HCG /Clomid/Nolva, and the amounts. With Low-T, what amounts of these do I need? When I've looked on the forum, the advice and amounts for PCT all seem to be for younger men still producing normal higher amounts of T. Thank You.

    Cycle and PCT with Low-T?-deca-test.png

  2. #2
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    2,520
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by LillyWhites View Post
    Over 50 here with Low-T (160s) that I've had for years. Started out with T-pellets, quit those and started self-administration with Test-E and Arimidex 5yrs ago. I cycle off for 4 weeks once in awhile, then start again.

    I have elbow tendonitis and an arthritic shoulder, and while I have used BPC-157 and TB-500 with varying results, I now have some DECA and plan to run a cycle with Test-E, and DECA to see if it helps with both of these issues, and also to provide some added gains. Please look at the planned cycle and give me your thoughts, particularly when to start HCG /Clomid/Nolva, and the amounts. With Low-T, what amounts of these do I need? When I've looked on the forum, the advice and amounts for PCT all seem to be for younger men still producing normal higher amounts of T. Thank You.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DECA-TEST.png 
Views:	29 
Size:	18.7 KB 
ID:	180067
    Do you have lab work after your self prescribed TRT?


    Your dosages are fine, I wouldn’t be afraid to take your deca dose up to 350/400 and your T up to 500.

    No need for Clomid and Nolvadex as you’re not looking to PCT, just resume your TRT routine after week 12
    Cuz likes this.

  3. #3
    LillyWhites is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    10
    I was seeing a Urologist and had bloodwork done, hence the 160's score. I had pellets for a year administered at the office to get me up to 800 - 100 (900 was where I reached). I didn't like the pellets, as at 180lbs and 12%, they left a visible bulge in my glutes, and some hard internal scarring that took a few years to fully dissipate. After a year I told my Urologist I was going to discontinue the pellets and see a specialty doctor. He came around to a schedule of ~175 - 300mg per week (wide range), along with HCG , but nothing for an AI (which I thought was weird). I talked it over with my Urologist and he said not all men respond to T shots, to which I said you needed the AI to counteract conversion to Estrogen...he had never heard of using Arimidex for this. After looking on the boards here and on T-Nation (TRT forum), I started a 12 week cycle with 4 weeks off using Test-E, HCG, Arimidex. I ordered a lab test online to check my T levels and was at 600. I adjusted dosing slightly and took another test later in the year and came back at 850. Since then I take a couple of tests per year and am always between 750 - 900.

    350/400 and T at 500, ok...at those levels, easier at 3 shots per week.

    Clomid/Nolva...got it.

    Thanks for the info, greatly appreciated. Between me and my 12yr old dog I'm not sure who needs the DECA more LOL!

  4. #4
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    2,520
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by LillyWhites View Post
    I was seeing a Urologist and had bloodwork done, hence the 160's score. I had pellets for a year administered at the office to get me up to 800 - 100 (900 was where I reached). I didn't like the pellets, as at 180lbs and 12%, they left a visible bulge in my glutes, and some hard internal scarring that took a few years to fully dissipate. After a year I told my Urologist I was going to discontinue the pellets and see a specialty doctor. He came around to a schedule of ~175 - 300mg per week (wide range), along with HCG , but nothing for an AI (which I thought was weird). I talked it over with my Urologist and he said not all men respond to T shots, to which I said you needed the AI to counteract conversion to Estrogen...he had never heard of using Arimidex for this. After looking on the boards here and on T-Nation (TRT forum), I started a 12 week cycle with 4 weeks off using Test-E, HCG, Arimidex. I ordered a lab test online to check my T levels and was at 600. I adjusted dosing slightly and took another test later in the year and came back at 850. Since then I take a couple of tests per year and am always between 750 - 900.

    350/400 and T at 500, ok...at those levels, easier at 3 shots per week.

    Clomid/Nolva...got it.

    Thanks for the info, greatly appreciated. Between me and my 12yr old dog I'm not sure who needs the DECA more LOL!

    Not uncommon for TRT docs to withhold arimidex. I’ve been on doc RX TRT and have never needed an AI. I do fine with elevated estrogen and don’t get symptomatic. Varies widely and less is sometimes more. Sounds like you’ve done well with it, so no need to mess with it.

    I think you’re fine with those dosages, be mindful of your prolactin with Deca . I do well adding proviron at 50 mgs per day and even add mast when going above 400. You can run deca that 200 range and see how you do and feel. Remember it’ll take 4-6 weeks to start feeling the effects. If it’s just for joints, stay in the 200 range. If you’re looking to bulk I would up the dose, can also skew your test levels which is why I like to raise mine well above the therapeutic threshold and again just be mindful of the elevated prolactin. The mast and the proviron do great things for me

    750-900 is a great place to be. I’d resume that schedule after completion of week 12. Definitely no need for clomid, could keep the nolva on hand if you feel a gyno flare up. With an AI on board, I wouldn’t worry about it as much.

    Add some glucosamine for you AND the dog! I’m 45 and notice a difference when I don’t take it...even with the deca!

    Best of luck
    956Vette and Cuz like this.

  5. #5
    LillyWhites is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Not uncommon for TRT docs to withhold arimidex . I’ve been on doc RX TRT and have never needed an AI. I do fine with elevated estrogen and don’t get symptomatic. Varies widely and less is sometimes more. Sounds like you’ve done well with it, so no need to mess with it.

    I think you’re fine with those dosages, be mindful of your prolactin with Deca . I do well adding proviron at 50 mgs per day and even add mast when going above 400. You can run deca that 200 range and see how you do and feel. Remember it’ll take 4-6 weeks to start feeling the effects. If it’s just for joints, stay in the 200 range. If you’re looking to bulk I would up the dose, can also skew your test levels which is why I like to raise mine well above the therapeutic threshold and again just be mindful of the elevated prolactin. The mast and the proviron do great things for me

    750-900 is a great place to be. I’d resume that schedule after completion of week 12. Definitely no need for clomid, could keep the nolva on hand if you feel a gyno flare up. With an AI on board, I wouldn’t worry about it as much.

    Add some glucosamine for you AND the dog! I’m 45 and notice a difference when I don’t take it...even with the deca!

    Best of luck
    Thanks for the information. Glucosamine and me are iffy...many are derived from ShellFish so have to be careful.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •