Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DustMan

Thread: WTF HELP I got Gyno taking OTC BULLSHIT. My prolactin levels are high. I AM CLUELESS

  1. #1
    sy97 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    6

    WTF HELP I got Gyno taking OTC BULLSHIT. My prolactin levels are high. I AM CLUELESS

    I'm 23 and I had hormonal issues and my endo told me to basically fuck off im fine. my libido was shit. my SHBG was 9 (range 15-50), my test was like in the low 300s or something. For a fucken 23 year old.

    I took tribulus and I noticed a fucking improvment. GOOD SHIT MAN. Took a blood test. My libido increased and my ED improved. SHBG remained around the same. Test increased by 32% to mid 400s. Prolactin also increased quite abit but...what does that do anyway??

    Anyway thought I'd take DAA on top of the tribulus. Didn't feel very different...

    Took a blood test, SHBG increased from 9 to 12, test decreased and my prolactin is through the fucking roof

    I've also got gyno now what the fuck man

    My prolactin is 454 (reference range 85-500) previous result a few months ago on nothing was 198, 289 when using tribulus for a few weeks and 454 with using tribulus + DAA

    My Oestradiol is 87 (reference range <160) and first result about 4 months ago was in the low 70s

    I think my Oestradiol range is ok, but it's my prolactin that is causing me this

    I don't know what the fuck to do.

    So I stopped taking tribulus, stopped taking DAA.

    But now I have so many questions

    1) What if abruptly stopping them is gonna make my gyno WORSE?

    2) I read online that Nolvadex can help with prolactin induced gyno, but I was told very clearly not to take it "on cycle" but when the drugs are flushed out of my system. How long will that take me if I can get my hand on nolvadex? Is nolvadex even the right drug for me?

    3) Can Vitamin B6 help with this? When should I take it??

    My gyno isn't that bad tbh but I'm scared of it becoming way worse

    God fucking damnit I hate this fucking shit. I initially began taking tribulus and DAA because my test levels were low, my SHBG was super fucken low, my hormones were fucked up and I paid $300 for an endo to basically tell me I'm fuckin fine and to just take viagra for my ED and low libido. Lmao fuck.
    Last edited by sy97; 10-23-2020 at 02:10 PM.

  2. #2
    xxblazenlowxx's Avatar
    xxblazenlowxx is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    385
    Do you live in the states? If so look into a low T clinic.

    Stop taking everything in the meantime

  3. #3
    DustMan is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by sy97 View Post
    I'm 23 and I had hormonal issues and my endo told me to basically fuck off im fine. my libido was shit. my SHBG was 9 (range 15-50), my test was like in the low 300s or something. For a fucken 23 year old.

    I took tribulus and I noticed a fucking improvment. GOOD SHIT MAN. Took a blood test. My libido increased and my ED improved. SHBG remained around the same. Test increased by 32% to mid 400s. Prolactin also increased quite abit but...what does that do anyway??

    Anyway thought I'd take DAA on top of the tribulus. Didn't feel very different...

    Took a blood test, SHBG increased from 9 to 12, test decreased and my prolactin is through the fucking roof

    I've also got gyno now what the fuck man

    My prolactin is 454 (reference range 85-500) previous result a few months ago on nothing was 198, 289 when using tribulus for a few weeks and 454 with using tribulus + DAA

    My Oestradiol is 87 (reference range <160) and first result about 4 months ago was in the low 70s

    I think my Oestradiol range is ok, but it's my prolactin that is causing me this

    I don't know what the fuck to do.

    So I stopped taking tribulus, stopped taking DAA.

    But now I have so many questions

    1) What if abruptly stopping them is gonna make my gyno WORSE?

    2) I read online that Nolvadex can help with prolactin induced gyno, but I was told very clearly not to take it "on cycle" but when the drugs are flushed out of my system. How long will that take me if I can get my hand on nolvadex? Is nolvadex even the right drug for me?

    3) Can Vitamin B6 help with this? When should I take it??

    My gyno isn't that bad tbh but I'm scared of it becoming way worse

    God fucking damnit I hate this fucking shit. I initially began taking tribulus and DAA because my test levels were low, my SHBG was super fucken low, my hormones were fucked up and I paid $300 for an endo to basically tell me I'm fuckin fine and to just take viagra for my ED and low libido. Lmao fuck.
    Do you know for sure it's gyno? Post pics, describe the sensations, examinations, and reasoning, and we can help you identify it correctly.

    Test levels can fluctuate on their own for lots of reasons... how much you slept, how recently you got drunk, drug usage, etc etc etc. Tribulus did not increase your Test, it can't. High prolactin could be caused by something serious, ask your Doctor to evaluate the possibilities and if he can't get him to send you to a specialist that can.

    If you are developing gyno then Nolvadex can stunt it's growth, and with high enough concentrations over long enough time it can possibly reverse it. I wouldn't jump the gun on Nolvadex though, it's not healthy for you to take and you would only be covering up the problem, you need to find out the source of the gyno.

    Apparently DAA can enhance prolactin secretion by blocking Dopamine. Every single part of that sentence sounds bad. Don't use natural test boosters they are all garbage, try to lock down your training and diet first, and if you've maxed everything out and you still have symptoms? Then look into potential drug use.

  4. #4
    sy97 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by DustMan View Post
    Do you know for sure it's gyno? Post pics, describe the sensations, examinations, and reasoning, and we can help you identify it correctly.

    Test levels can fluctuate on their own for lots of reasons... how much you slept, how recently you got drunk, drug usage, etc etc etc. Tribulus did not increase your Test, it can't. High prolactin could be caused by something serious, ask your Doctor to evaluate the possibilities and if he can't get him to send you to a specialist that can.

    If you are developing gyno then Nolvadex can stunt it's growth, and with high enough concentrations over long enough time it can possibly reverse it. I wouldn't jump the gun on Nolvadex though, it's not healthy for you to take and you would only be covering up the problem, you need to find out the source of the gyno.

    Apparently DAA can enhance prolactin secretion by blocking Dopamine. Every single part of that sentence sounds bad. Don't use natural test boosters they are all garbage, try to lock down your training and diet first, and if you've maxed everything out and you still have symptoms? Then look into potential drug use.
    It is gyno confirmed by my gp. And last night I felt my nipples being very itchy. Very minor case.

    I think the reason I developed gyno from tribulus and DAA is because my SHBG is very low (naturally I presume).

    Thank you for the information.

    **I spoke to a guy at my local supplement store who is knowledagble with steroids an used to compete, and he recomended me I buy warhead, with the main ingredient in that being arimistane**

    This is warhead, first result from google: https://www.asnusa.com/products/warh...12570293698640

    Arimistane

    "Arimistane is the most potent anti-estrogen available. It is unique in comparison to the vast majority of anti-estrogens that were popular previously, as it is known as a “Suicide Aromatase Inhibitor”."

    Shit man, this stuff seems intense? Do I actually need this?

    I want to emphasise one thing guys....my SHBG is super low before I hopped on tribulus or DAA. No idea why - probably why my body is having a strong response to even these OTC stuff. I'm also SUPER hairy (been like that since a kid)

  5. #5
    DustMan is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    157
    OTC products won't help you reverse Gyno, they may be able to help reduce it's advancement but they can't reverse it. "Strong" is an oxymoron here, if it's OTC it's so weak you probably won't even notice it. If you want to use an OTC estrogen management product use DIM.

    If you want to reverse your gyno you can either use Nolvadex , Letrozole , or Raloxifene. Nolvadex and Raloxifene are the safest, but don't take that the wrong way, neither of them are good for you and you should only take them as long as you have to and don't fuck around with the dosages or miss a pill... Letrozole is the oldschool way of doing it but it will crash your estrogen completely, you'll feel like complete garbage and if you are genetically predisposed to CVD you're going to kickstart it...

    Nolva might work for you, it might not. Raloxifene might work for you, it might not. You can try either, if it doesn't work, move to the next. Last resort is Letro, and if by some miracle none of the three do it, you'll need surgery.

    If it's not very advanced I would drop the DAA and just live with it. I've had gyno for 10 years, it's barely noticeable and I don't care.
    sy97 likes this.

  6. #6
    sy97 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by DustMan View Post
    OTC products won't help you reverse Gyno, they may be able to help reduce it's advancement but they can't reverse it. "Strong" is an oxymoron here, if it's OTC it's so weak you probably won't even notice it. If you want to use an OTC estrogen management product use DIM.

    If you want to reverse your gyno you can either use Nolvadex , Letrozole , or Raloxifene. Nolvadex and Raloxifene are the safest, but don't take that the wrong way, neither of them are good for you and you should only take them as long as you have to and don't fuck around with the dosages or miss a pill... Letrozole is the oldschool way of doing it but it will crash your estrogen completely, you'll feel like complete garbage and if you are genetically predisposed to CVD you're going to kickstart it...

    Nolva might work for you, it might not. Raloxifene might work for you, it might not. You can try either, if it doesn't work, move to the next. Last resort is Letro, and if by some miracle none of the three do it, you'll need surgery.

    If it's not very advanced I would drop the DAA and just live with it. I've had gyno for 10 years, it's barely noticeable and I don't care.
    I like this advice.

    Might just live with the gyno. I have dropped the DAA and tribulus.

    I guess my only concern is..abruptly stopping these without any form of PCT might make my gyno worse, lower my baseline level of T or something.

    Thanks for not trying to suggest that these OTC products don't cause gyno. Cause they did to me

  7. #7
    sy97 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    6
    Will post a pic soon

  8. #8
    Cylon357's Avatar
    Cylon357 is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,878
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by DustMan View Post
    OTC products won't help you reverse Gyno, they may be able to help reduce it's advancement but they can't reverse it. "Strong" is an oxymoron here, if it's OTC it's so weak you probably won't even notice it. If you want to use an OTC estrogen management product use DIM.
    Arimistane is absolutely a legit and powerful OTC aromatase inhibitor. Backed up by blood work, my Estradiol sensitive went from upper 20s to 8 in 2 weeks with 4 25 mg doses per week, not the 3 per DAY a lot of vendors recommend. Do not make the mistake of thinking that because it is OTC it doesn't work. This is one that absolutely lives up to the hype.

    That said, if you have prolactin induced gyno, prolactin control is a better first step. Your estrogen was mid-range, IIRC, so I don't know what you would get out of driving E down lower (unless you get estrogen dominant due to low T). Hopefully, one of the members here that have dealt with gyno personally will chime in.

  9. #9
    sy97 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    Arimistane is absolutely a legit and powerful OTC aromatase inhibitor. Backed up by blood work, my Estradiol sensitive went from upper 20s to 8 in 2 weeks with 4 25 mg doses per week, not the 3 per DAY a lot of vendors recommend. Do not make the mistake of thinking that because it is OTC it doesn't work. This is one that absolutely lives up to the hype.

    That said, if you have prolactin induced gyno, prolactin control is a better first step. Your estrogen was mid-range, IIRC, so I don't know what you would get out of driving E down lower (unless you get estrogen dominant due to low T). Hopefully, one of the members here that have dealt with gyno personally will chime in.
    Thanks and yes I heard of guys on anabolics who used arimistane not just my OTC shtuff

    that said I don't think "prolactin induced gyno" is a thing. Prolactin increases when estradiol increases, so the two are interchangeably linked as I understand it? Iduno

  10. #10
    Cylon357's Avatar
    Cylon357 is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,878
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by sy97 View Post
    Thanks and yes I heard of guys on anabolics who used arimistane not just my OTC shtuff

    that said I don't think "prolactin induced gyno" is a thing. Prolactin increases when estradiol increases, so the two are interchangeably linked as I understand it? Iduno
    I am definitely not a gyno expert, but I would recommend googling 'prolactin induced gyno' and seeing if there is anything of use. Seems like caber is normally recommended when prolactin is root cause, but once again, I'm not an expert. Maybe you will get lucky and one of the more experienced and knowledgeable members will weigh in. Good luck!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •