• 2 Post By Octaneforce
  • 2 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By Mr. Small
  • 1 Post By Mr. Small
  • 4 Post By Cuz

Thread: Please help !

taha536 is offline Junior Member

Please help !

Hi ! I did my 5 weeks cycle of equipoise + primobolan depot. 200mg equipoise on Monday and 200mg on Friday, 200mg primobolan depot on Tuesday and 200mg on Saturday. Today was my last shot of primobolan therefore my gear finished today. How should I do my PCT my trainer said i don't need a PCT. But I still think I should do it PLEASE HELP.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    You didnt use those compounds long enough.

Anyway pct should be nolva and clomid
    Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Clomid 100/50/50/50
    SampsonandDelilah and taha536 like this.

SampsonandDelilah is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    5 weeks, no testosterone and no PCT? If your trainer recommended this cycle, it’s time to fire him/her
    Cuz and taha536 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    You didnt use those compounds long enough.

Anyway pct should be nolva and clomid
    Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Clomid 100/50/50/50
    Sir should i do this PCT ? Or leave it ?

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    5 weeks, no testosterone and no PCT? If your trainer recommended this cycle, it’s time to fire him/her
    Yes Sir I totally agree. But the problem is people in my country don't bother to read and educate themselves.

i dint get enough gains. I have read dat primobolan depot and equipoise are mild steroids . I am thinking about running test e solo for 12 weeks. Should I wait ?

Mr. Small is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taha536 View Post
    i dint get enough gains. I have read dat primobolan depot and equipoise are mild steroids. I am thinking about running test e solo for 12 weeks. Should I wait ?
    You have been shut down with that lame cycle, so you need to run 4 weeks of clomid and nolvadex .

Then take a break from gear for the same duration your cycle and pct was. When you're ready, beginners cycle of test enanthate of 400-500mg per week for 12 weeks
    taha536 likes this.

Sir ! today was my last shot, from when should i start my pct ?
    Today was my last pin of primobolan depot so my question is when should i start this 4 week pct ?
    after 4-5 days or tonight ?

I am 75kgs 20 year old and 5'7inches and i have been training for 3 years. I am going to run this PCT but when should i start after 4 or 5 days or tonight, and are these doses of nolvadex and clomid enough for me ?

Quote Originally Posted by taha536 View Post
    I am 75kgs 20 year old and 5'7inches and i have been training for 3 years. I am going to run this PCT but when should i start after 4 or 5 days or tonight, and are these doses of nolvadex and clomid enough for me ?
    Actually at 20 years old you should NOT be using steroids dude. Wait till you are 25.
    taha536 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Small View Post
    Actually at 20 years old you should NOT be using steroids dude. Wait till you are 25.
    Maybe start the pct a week or two after last shot

Cuz
    Cuz is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Wow...lol. Your “trainer” should not be called such, more like “fucking asshole” for shutting you down for 5 weeks for basically nothing. I would just stop and educate myself if I were you until the next cycle. Which is going to be awhile, pct wouldnt be a bad idea right now oh and READ READ READ

XnavyHMCS is online now Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Small View Post
    Textbook (yet sound) advice here.

But you will meet a gang-load of guys here on the forum who hit there first cycle when they were still teenagers (18 yrs old for me.

Of course, in a perfect world, he is right...

Now, you gotta do what you gotta do...

I flashed for a second here, and thought of a quote I heard once, concerning the US legal system:

"The system looks at you (judges look at you during sentencing) like, you are only a virgin once."

[QUOTE=Cuz;7529816]Wow...lol. Your “trainer” should not be called such, more like “fucking asshole” for shutting you down for 5 weeks for basically nothing. I would just stop and educate myself if I were you until the next cycle. Which is going to be awhile, pct wouldnt be a bad idea right now oh and READ READ READ[/QUOTE
    please suggest me some articles or where can i learn. I read Anabolics 10th edition but it's too complicated.
    Yes time to fire my trainer.

Quote Originally Posted by XnavyHMCS View Post
    Textbook (yet sound) advice here.

But you will meet a gang-load of guys here on the forum who hit there first cycle when they were still teenagers (18 yrs old for me.

Of course, in a perfect world, he is right...

Now, you gotta do what you gotta do...

I flashed for a second here, and thought of a quote I heard once, concerning the US legal system:

"The system looks at you (judges look at you during sentencing) like, you are only a virgin once."
    i too did my first cycle when i was 18 t prop and dianabol for 6 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Wow...lol. Your “trainer” should not be called such, more like “fucking asshole” for shutting you down for 5 weeks for basically nothing. I would just stop and educate myself if I were you until the next cycle. Which is going to be awhile, pct wouldnt be a bad idea right now oh and READ READ READ
    It means test should be included every time regardless of the ester ?

Sir i can feel a small soft lump under my nipples and is not painful. I think it's pseudo-gynecomastia . I had my last pin of primobolan depot on Saturday. I will start my pct for 4 weeks (Nolva 40/20/20/20 and Clomid 100/50/50/50) on saturday (which is 1 week after my last pin).
    Should i eat nolvadex duirng this period of wait for PCT ? Please advise if I am starting my pct after correct duration.

[QUOTE=taha536;7529828]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Wow...lol. Your “trainer” should not be called such, more like “fucking asshole” for shutting you down for 5 weeks for basically nothing. I would just stop and educate myself if I were you until the next cycle. Which is going to be awhile, pct wouldnt be a bad idea right now oh and READ READ READ[/QUOTE
    please suggest me some articles or where can i learn. I read Anabolics 10th edition but it's too complicated.
    Yes time to fire my trainer.
    You have 5 YEARS to read about gear

DustMan is offline Associate Member
    Holy fuck, a 5 week long cycle, with no test, and no PCT, that guy needs to get put in jail or beat, or both.

If I were you I would do another 6 weeks just TestE so you at least get something out of being completely shut down. Whether you choose to do that or not, when you are done you definitely need to complete a PCT, but you shouldn't start the PCT right away, you should start it based off the esters of the steroids you were using. What esters are your steroids?

Thread Information