Thread: Clomid?

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member

Clomid?

Im 20, 185 lbs, Did D-bol before like a year and a half ago at a 20mg dose for like 5 weeks. Got mad results but didnt take any anit E which fucked me up a bit. Im going to be taking 25 mg (Dianabol ) a day for 4 weeks then do 200mg-400mg of EQ for 8-10 weeks. Do you guys think i should take clomid after this cycle? If so how much do you guys suggest? Im pretty set on doing this cycle above, im not ready to do dosages of sust or test, just not interested right now. Any feedback though is greatly appreciated

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Yes... you will need to take clomid after your cycle. You will need to start it 3 weeks after your last injection of EQ and run the clomid like this:
    300mg Day 1
    100mg Day 2 - 11
    50mg day 12 - 21

I would throw test in the cycle. I know you said your set on the above cycle but I just had to let you know

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Why in the world are you not ready to do test? If you are gonna do it, do it right. Just my opinion. Also, yes you will need clomid.

-B

My next one im going to do test....Wanna see my reaction to this combo first. One step at a time is good for me. But thanks for all of your advice Guys

Would Test really Jack up my results, if i took sust or eth would i be able to keep my gains pretty well?

bobbo23 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by punk_bbuilder
    My next one im going to do test....Wanna see my reaction to this combo first. One step at a time is good for me. But thanks for all of your advice Guys
    Your first step should have been test.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by punk_bbuilder
    Would Test really Jack up my results, if i took sust or eth would i be able to keep my gains pretty well?
    If you eat, train, rest, and do PCT corectly then yes you should keep most of your gains from a test cycle. But that would be the case for any cycle you do.

Thread Information