Results 1 to 18 of 18
Like Tree19Likes
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 3 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 4 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 2 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By Charlie67
  • 3 Post By ghettoboyd
  • 1 Post By fish479
  • 2 Post By Ashop
  • 2 Post By kelkel

Thread: Mid cycle must stop due to travel... what to do.

  1. #1
    fish479 is online now New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    14

    Mid cycle must stop due to travel... what to do.

    Hey guys,

    So basically I am mid way through a 12 week cycle of 250mg of SUS twice a week. I have to stop for between 7-10 days due to being sent away for work. I have no choice to go and can not risk flying with a vial.

    What can I do to help mitigate the hormone fluctuations Iím going experience? Would it be a good idea to inject 500mg or even higher the day of travel? I have Arimidex on hand which I am not taking currently due to not feeling any sides of high E2 levels.

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    7,392
    Quote Originally Posted by fish479 View Post
    Hey guys,

    So basically I am mid way through a 12 week cycle of 250mg of SUS twice a week. I have to stop for between 7-10 days due to being sent away for work. I have no choice to go and can not risk flying with a vial.

    What can I do to help mitigate the hormone fluctuations Iím going experience? Would it be a good idea to inject 500mg or even higher the day of travel? I have Arimidex on hand which I am not taking currently due to not feeling any sides of high E2 levels.

    Thanks.
    What are you taking and how much?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    fish479 is online now New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    14
    250mg of SUS twice a week

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,762
    Just pin 500mg right before you leave for a week.
    If you are gonna be gone 10 days maybe pin 750mg.

    Make sure to exercise while away.
    Even bodyweight exercises are better than nothing.
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

  5. #5
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    2,518
    Blog Entries
    1
    I have flown out of DIA weekly for years. More times then not with a carry on and I put my vial and pins through the X-ray every tim. I haven’t been stopped once. If you’re checking a bag, it’s even easier. They’re not looking for a 10 ML bottle of sus, they’re looking for explosives, bricks of cocaine, cash and even lithium batteries. I get your being cautious but I’ll at least share my anecdotes with you. I’ve flown in and out of almost every major airport in the contiguous US and have never been stopped once.

    Food for thought.

    I get I’m just some dude on the internet, but I’m a business traveler through and through. I wouldn’t blink, again...especially if it’s a checked bag

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,762
    I would never do it.
    Not saying that S&D is wrong.

    Just saying that no only does he out bench me, but he is braver than me too.

    That being said...
    I travel with my prescription vial and needles and syringes and have never been questioned about them.

  7. #7
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    7,392
    I respect S&D. I have done it before and I had a prescription from Mexico and my blood results. I wasnít stopped, however if you do not have a prescription...... you could get I to trouble.
    I crossed the border daily for 26 years.... there is one thing that I have learned. Most of the time they do not bother you, but it only takes one time for someone trying to make a name for themselves.
    You get caught with testosterone , it caries the same penalty as cocaine. Now this gung ho person has made a major drug bust and he is proud of himself. Meanwhile you are locked up.

    I was crossing the border and the drug dog was smelling my dogs piss on my tires. Normally no problem. Now the guard yells to the dog, ď come on , find it, find itĒ. I realize now this BOrder patrol thinks that I am smuggling drugs. I get pulled into secondary and taken inside. While they are patting me down and asking questions inside, I know that outside they are searching for drugs in my car.
    I was cleared and let go, but this re enforces my point.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Charlie67's Avatar
    Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,746
    I travel all the time (domestic only) and take gear with me if the timing calls for it. I try to only take what I need, so maybe 1-2 pre-loaded. That said, if you can get by just being a day or two off, its not a big deal.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    dont ask for a source thx
    Posts
    8,959
    Blog Entries
    3
    i would just do a shot of 500 or 750 right before you go as the esters in sustanon where developed to taper slowly over the course of 3 ish weeks so just inject again as soon as you get back imho and you should be good...perfect? no, but good enough...

  10. #10
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    8,539
    I don't have balls big enough to take steroids on a plane with me. Even if I didn't get caught, I'd be so nervous, I'd be acting weird.

    That being said, I'd do what DD said and just inject right before you go to the airport. Or hell, if you know you're going to be there longer, just mail a few ampules and a couple syringes to yourself c/o the hotel you're staying. By the time it gets there, you'll be due for a shot.

  11. #11
    fish479 is online now New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    14
    Cheers the advice guys, I’m not in the US I’m in Aus, I would imagine I could get through without a problem but it’s not worth the risk to me. Looking at the esters half life’s I think I’ll just do 750mg before I leave for the airport and leave it at that.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

  12. #12
    scotty51312's Avatar
    scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Middle of the Mojave, CA
    Posts
    2,994
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    I have flown out of DIA weekly for years. More times then not with a carry on and I put my vial and pins through the X-ray every tim. I haven’t been stopped once. If you’re checking a bag, it’s even easier. They’re not looking for a 10 ML bottle of sus, they’re looking for explosives, bricks of cocaine, cash and even lithium batteries. I get your being cautious but I’ll at least share my anecdotes with you. I’ve flown in and out of almost every major airport in the contiguous US and have never been stopped once.

    Food for thought.

    I get I’m just some dude on the internet, but I’m a business traveler through and through. I wouldn’t blink, again...especially if it’s a checked bag
    This kinda makes me feel silly for going out of the way to get an empty insulin vial and put my test in it when i flew. I thought for sure someone would at least ask about it, and no one would question a diabetic taking insulin with them on a plane. Turns out no one asked, just got waved through. But i guess better safe than sorry. At least i had a good explanation if i was questioned. I agree with the other guys if you're gonna be gone for 7-10 days just pin a higher dose the day you leave and a higher dose the day you get back then business as usual.

  13. #13
    PHunter is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    South Australia.
    Posts
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by fish479 View Post
    Cheers the advice guys, I’m not in the US I’m in Aus, I would imagine I could get through without a problem but it’s not worth the risk to me. Looking at the esters half life’s I think I’ll just do 750mg before I leave for the airport and leave it at that.
    Im in Australia as well and have flown a few times with a preloaded sringe, but after being searched in a few countries and nothing being found, I prefer not to take the risk. What I have done however is get some of the little perfume/aftershave gift boxes with the 4-5 tiny little perfume bottles. I put my juice in the little bottles in the gift pack. I keep the needle and syringe separate so it doesnt arouse suspicion. For my work I flew into a lot of international airports where they were really gung ho on searches, so just wanted to minimize any risk.

  14. #14
    Ashop's Avatar
    Ashop is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,943
    Quote Originally Posted by fish479 View Post
    Hey guys,

    So basically I am mid way through a 12 week cycle of 250mg of SUS twice a week. I have to stop for between 7-10 days due to being sent away for work. I have no choice to go and can not risk flying with a vial.

    What can I do to help mitigate the hormone fluctuations I’m going experience? Would it be a good idea to inject 500mg or even higher the day of travel? I have Arimidex on hand which I am not taking currently due to not feeling any sides of high E2 levels.

    Thanks.
    Inject right before you leave and resume as soon as you get back.
    Cylon357 and DuckTheViking like this.

  15. #15
    DuckTheViking is online now Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Middle East
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by PHunter View Post
    Im in Australia as well and have flown a few times with a preloaded sringe, but after being searched in a few countries and nothing being found, I prefer not to take the risk. What I have done however is get some of the little perfume/aftershave gift boxes with the 4-5 tiny little perfume bottles. I put my juice in the little bottles in the gift pack. I keep the needle and syringe separate so it doesnt arouse suspicion. For my work I flew into a lot of international airports where they were really gung ho on searches, so just wanted to minimize any risk.
    I was thinking the same too, but how do you totally empty and clean out the perfume, and insert the oils, without any speck of dust and keeping it almost sterile??

    Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

  16. #16
    Chicagotarsier is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Asia but not Asian.
    Posts
    1,612
    My Test travels in a Olive Oil bottle (small) with packets of seasonings. My syringes travel with my insulin kit. 0 issues.

    Pin 500 before you depart. You will be fine.

  17. #17
    Cylon357's Avatar
    Cylon357 is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,878
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckTheViking View Post
    I was thinking the same too, but how do you totally empty and clean out the perfume, and insert the oils, without any speck of dust and keeping it almost sterile??

    Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
    You can buy new vials (essential oil vials and probably lab equipment) but the sterility aspect would worry me. Still, people have been home brewing in their bathrooms for years, so maybe it isn't as big a deal as I'm thinking...

  18. #18
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,077
    Like many of the guys said, just inject before you go. You'll be just fine. Stopping a cycle is ridiculous.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •