Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By Krb367
  • 2 Post By SampsonandDelilah

Thread: Vaping test? - discussion

crazymonkey is offline New Member

Vaping test? - discussion

Hello all! I'm new here, but been lurking for a while and trying to read as much useful information as I can.

Full disclosure: I've never done AAS or any PEDs for that matter. I've been considering it, which is why I've found myself joining this forum.

Main question
    >>>>>
    I kinda wish there was a better way of getting test or other AAS into our bodies. It's either pin it or take an oral which can bring its own problems for your liver, and there's something about pinning which just kinda turns me off.

Then I had an idea: what if testosterone and other AAS could be vaporized and inhaled? Surely it would pass directly into the blood stream through the lungs. No need for pinning, no need to pass orals through your digestive system.

I know I know, there is no way of accurately administering the correct dosage with this method. It would be almost impossible to quantify how many mg were absorbed through the lungs before exhaling. This is just a hypothetical topic for discussion.

Just imagine if you could simply pour some test eliquid into a vape and know that you need 1 lungful for say a 5mg dose. Seeing as it would pass directly into your blood, you would probably need to dose little and often. No need to plan rotation of pinning sites and no need to keep needles in the house, and for some people it would probably be instantly acceptable to their significant other who doesn't want them injecting drugs.

What do you guys think of this idea? Has it already been tried before? Have I missed a logical flaw which would render this idea impossible? Like is it even possible to vaporize test and other AAS? I know administering the correct dosage is a hurdle, but that doesn't make the concept impossible.

I'm guessing a hell of a lot more people would start cycling if this was a thing.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I guess it would make it easier to administer, however not all substances can be vaporized.

The molecular weight of nicotine is around 160, THC is about 315, and Testosterone Cypionate is around 415. So the temperature required to vaporize Test C, due to it's greater molecular weight, may be high enough that it denatures the steroid and renders it useless. On top of that, the higher temperature may be uncomfortable, at the very least, or damaging to the lung tissue over time.

Another thing is that if you think about the volume of how much you are injecting (granted some of it is oil that would not need to be injected), it may require many hits to absorb. Let's say an injection/vape volume is only 0.1 mL. A 0.5 g (at 1 g / mL) cartridge of nicotine lasts up to 300 hits. So that's 600 hits per 1 g. Since 1 g = 1 mL, we an replace 0.1 mL injection volume with 0.1 g.

0.1 g Test C x 600 hits / g = 60 hits.

If you did this protocol twice a week, that would be 120 hits per week total. You probably wouldn't want to do that many hits at once or twice, so if you split it daily it would be around 17 hits per day. That is just for a TRT dose. For a cycle, you may be looking at a few thousand hits per week, if it is even possible to vape test.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    possibly with TNE as an active ingredient. vaped as just pre workout. Could be interesting

Blog Entries
    I know injecting is scary but it’s just a mental thing man...instead of reinventing the wheel just man up and give it a shot...you may like it so much you can’t wait to do it again...

Krb367 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    I know injecting is scary but it’s just a mental thing man...instead of reinventing the wheel just man up and give it a shot...you may like it so much you can’t wait to do it again...
    When I’m cycling, I look forward to the next pin. Mentally, it’s like I’m getting that much closer (bigger, stronger, leaner, vascular etc) with every injection.

Off cycle, just TRT injections, I fucking dread them and catch myself putting injections off lol
    ghettoboyd likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    A vaping cycle, now there’s an idea

Blog Entries
    i am curious if it is possible im sure someone smarter than I will chime in with some science...

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    The boiling point of Testosterone is over 800 degrees compared to 315 degrees for THC (all Fahrenheit). I don't know how your lungs would fare against that kind of heat, but I imagine it'd be similar to huffing vapor from the radiator of your car at the end of a long road tip (something you definitely shouldn't do, but if you did, I'd definitely like to see a YouTube video of it).

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Or what about putting it in an oil that all you have to do is inject once or twice a week, or in a gel that you could rub in...or even a pellet that you could have placed under your skin?!

I’ll take the scar tissue in my ass and shoulders, not in my lungs
    ghettoboyd and Honkey_Kong like this.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    You can inject Test subcutaneously. Works exactly the same as intermuscular injections. Only difference is the hassle of filling insulin syringes with test.

There is a gel..The cream and the clear.

Pigs get Tren via pellet form.

Even if you get test in via the lungs most of the IGF functions occur in the liver so you would not be bypassing that.

Now what I am curious about now is how THC actually enters the body. Is it via contact anywhere along the respitory path or via just the aveoli? I have never seen a study detailing this. Since THC can be absorbed via the skin maybe it enters via any contact? The creme and the clear proves test can enter the body from basically any contact.

Thread Information