Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Krb367
  • 1 Post By DustMan
  • 1 Post By DustMan
  • 3 Post By Cuz

Thread: Post cycle lump

Krb367 is offline Associate Member

Post cycle lump

I’m not sure if it’s a coincidence that this breast lump showed up when I came off cycle, or if it was possibly there and I never noticed it?

15 weeks
    TRT dose
    Deca 500mg
    Masteron 300mg
    Been off deca for roughly 4 maybe 5 weeks now and mast almost 2 weeks.
    This is my second cycle with deca, first cycle with adding the mast and there were zero problems last time.

The lump isn’t behind my nipple, like where you’d normally find gyno. It’s down and to the side about a inch. Small, can’t visibly see it. Either way, I’m actually in today for my TRT bloodwork which I brought it up. My doctor thinks it’s estrogen related, and is writing me 2.5mg letrozole once a week.

Never done too much research into letro, because I’ve never had any issues. Just looking for suggestions on dosing and moving forward.
    DustMan likes this.

DustMan is offline Associate Member
    Actual Deca has a half life of 28 days, so you've still got about 250mg of nandrolone running through you, that's why most people run NPP instead.

I got the same thing from my first cycle, bit of gyno lower down and off to the side. Letro is the oldschool way to kill it, wouldn't stay on it any longer than you have to though.

If the Letro doesn't work look into raloxifene, it's got less potent side effects and it's the go to for reversing gyno now a days.

Edited in: sorry you asked about dosing. Letro has a 2 day half life, you should split that up into 2 doses a week for best results. 2.5mg a week is the go to, someone else on this board did a huge write up on it let me try to find it for you real quick...
    Last edited by DustMan; 10-20-2020 at 02:38 PM.
    Krb367 likes this.

Here's the breakdown on how to get rid of Gyno using Letrozole . I think the info is a bit dated, but if your doctor gave you a script for Letro might as well run it for now, if it doesn't work switch to raloxifene like I mentioned in the other post.

https://forums.steroid.com/education...bout-gyno.html

Also I hate to tell people that compounds have dangerous side effects, so I'll let Austin tell you: https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...-reversal.html
    Last edited by DustMan; 10-20-2020 at 02:44 PM.
    Krb367 likes this.

Appreciate the info and experience brother!

Damn is Austinite around still? For the longest I thought it was DLB lol

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    The letro will completely bottom out estrogen. I would use ralox or preferably nolva. Using letro for gyno reversal is way old school bro science if you ask me. You could also keep running the mast along with the nolva to try and shrink the growth
    DustMan, Chark and Honkey_Kong like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Krb367 View Post
    Appreciate the info and experience brother!

Damn is Austinite around still? For the longest I thought it was DLB lol
    Anytime!

I haven't seen them around in a while but I'm sure they'll pop back in some time.

Any research chems that carry ralox?

Testosterone , Serum
    >1500 ng/dL (264-916)

Estradiol
    127.0 pg/mL (7.6-42.6)

Free Testosterone(Direct)
    >50.0 pg/mL (8.7-25.1)

Wonder what doc is gonna say? Lol shit.. I gave myself about the same amount of time off (5-6 weeks) last time before blood work.

Thread Information