Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By Cuz
  • 2 Post By Chark

Thread: Cycle back after a few years.

Targetweight is offline New Member

Cycle back after a few years.

So I’m basically looking to start a new cycle. I’m 25 and haven’t cycled in 3 years. However for the past year I’ve corrected my diet again, protein, macros, carbs etc.. it’s all counted into my meal prep for the week. I haven’t done much lifting but mostly cardio, cutting. I dropped 100 pounds since the beginning of April. I now have the time to devote to lifting how I would need to on a cycle again. My question is, is my weight safe to start? I’m currently 219 6foot tall. The cycle will go as follows. 400 mg test, 600mg mast 500mg deca 40 mg of dbol a day, with the taper off. 10 week cycle, my diet and my mindset is 100 percent set for a cycle, however I need to know if my body is before I start. Please leave the negative comments out, I really don’t care.... I’ve included a picture
    Last edited by Targetweight; 10-29-2020 at 03:27 PM.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    You will probably end up tearing something or serious injury with that massive of a cycle and no prior previous weight training. I would advise doing some strength training before hoping on gear, especially a huge cycle like that. Dont see why you would need that much mast, the deca and dbol is a healthy dose for sure. Test seems ok. I would wait and build up a foundation but i mean you can do what you want to do. Chances are you will be on trt, and deca needs to be run longer than 10 weeks . Just my opinion which doesn’t mean much
    Chark and SampsonandDelilah like this.

Hey, I appreciate the opinion! So say I just hop on a dbol and test , my question is, at my body weight. Will I just bloat? You’re absolutely right about the huge cycle and no weight training in a few years. I’m looking to build a little muscle mass back and have a more lean ish look.
    Last edited by Targetweight; 10-29-2020 at 01:25 PM.

Krb367 is offline Associate Member
    You’re going to want more than 10 weeks with the deca , enough to run at least 14 weeks seems to be the sweet spot.

Dbol the entire cycle?

You need to know if your body is “what” before cycle..?

Quote Originally Posted by Krb367 View Post
    You’re going to want more than 10 weeks with the deca , enough to run at least 14 weeks seems to be the sweet spot.

Dbol the entire cycle?

You need to know if your body is “what” before cycle..?

Basically is just need to know if I start a cycle, say even dbol, and an injection. Will I bloat? My diet is bulletproof, and the workout routine I have written out is as well. I need to know if at my current look, how it would look if I hopped on a cycle.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Targetweight View Post
    Hey, I appreciate the opinion! So say I just hop on a dbol and test , my question is, at my body weight. Will I just bloat? You’re absolutely right about the huge cycle and no weight training in a few years. I’m looking to build a little muscle mass back and have a more lean ish look.
    Well for just something like that id just run test at 400-600 mg for 12 weeks and throw in some var or winny. You will more than likely bloat off dbol , and at your level i think the mast and deca arent needed. Id run
    12 weeks test e 500 mg
    1-6 winstrol 25-50mg per day OR var

You’re only 25 with not much training experience and with the above cycle you wont be shut down as bad.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Much appreciated.

With all of the wrong information out there, which is better for what ,var vs whinny

Chark is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Targetweight View Post
    With all of the wrong information out there, which is better for what ,var vs whinny
    I may misunderstand your question but it’s easy to find the right information on what drug does what. Lots of misinformation out there for sure but what the drugs do isn’t part of it. There are profiles for each steroid on this site.

Read about them. Read why they were created and how they were used in medicine. It’ll help you better understand what the drugs can do for you and what to look out for. I think you’ll find it interesting that 90% of them weren’t created for ‘gainsbro’
    Last edited by Chark; 10-29-2020 at 02:25 PM.

Much appreciated on that as well!

Thread Information