Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By DustMan
  • 4 Post By tarmyg
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong

Thread: Back at it, need some expert feed back

Kunderz is offline New Member

Back at it, need some expert feed back

Hey Everyone,

Just a little info on me I’m 31, 105kg, roughly 21% Bf. After my recent visit to the doctors, I have had 3 blood tests done and found out that I have low testosterone . I won’t lie this is probably due to the fact that I did a lot of test in my younger days, to compete in pro sport. My last cycle was around 7 years ago. That was a test and tren cycle... well no point on dwelling, I knew the consequences, and being the cocky kid I was, I refused to listen to the boys on this site. So here we are.....

Alright so my question is would my receptors be virgin again?

I’d like to run a basic cycle to help re comp a bit quicker a need more efficiently. My diet is quite in check at the moment, and I’m down the right path. Here is what I’m looking at:

12 week cycle:

Weeks 1-12: Test C 400mg week
    Weeks 4-12: Anavar 40mg Ed
    Weeks 2-12: HCG 250iu 2x week
    Weeks 2-12: arimidex . 25 EOD
    Weeks 13 onwards TRT at around 100mg a week and work on bloods from there to adjust trt dose but also continue HCG.

Any feedback is go off even the harsh ones boys. I will be active on this forum as this is pretty much my life now aha. And would like to become an expert on all of this. Thanks for you time lads

DustMan is offline Associate Member
    Looks great to me, I'd do the same thing, except I'd hold off on the AI unless you start to get sides. AI's can have negative effects on endothelial health and lead to progression of atherosclerosis and CVD, this is especially important if you'll be continuing the rest of your life on TRT. If you get sides take it of course, you can handle CVD with supplements and healthy eating/living.
    Kunderz likes this.

Thanks man will do a bit more research on AI

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I’ve seen enough trt advice on here to be sure someone would say, dial in trt first and then you can cycle off and on for as long as you like.

If you decided to stick with the above I would adjust the test to 500mg per week as 400 is on the low end and run just that. Skip the ai I also agree with.

Thanks for the feedback buddy. I was only thinking to run the recomp cycle first since receptors haven’t been used in a while and after twelve weeks dial into trt to hold onto most of my cycle results.... but in tsaying that I completely get what your saying so I can establish a baseline for myself....

Alright I’ll toss the AI and hold onto some nolvadex

Thanks for the info man

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kunderz View Post
    Thanks for the feedback buddy. I was only thinking to run the recomp cycle first since receptors haven’t been used in a while and after twelve weeks dial into trt to hold onto most of my cycle results.... but in tsaying that I completely get what your saying so I can establish a baseline for myself....

Alright I’ll toss the AI and hold onto some nolvadex

Thanks for the info man
    I would still keep it on hand as a "just incase" sort of thing.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

No worries I’ll keep it on hand!

Thread Information