• 2 Post By scotty51312
  • 3 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By XnavyHMCS
  • 1 Post By scotty51312
  • 1 Post By scotty51312
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By redz
  • 1 Post By Dgs59

Thread: How to properly open this ampule?

acoddo is offline New Member

How to properly open this ampule?

What is the proper way to open this?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Either a cable cutter or ampule opener.

SampsonandDelilah and Dgs59 like this.

bloodchoke is offline Member
    https://www.tcichemicals.com/US/en/p...ntainer/ampule

If that is a dot on the head, you can snap it open by applying pressure just above the dot. It should snap open easily -- NEVER FORCE IT. I've crushed a few of them between my fingers. Ideally, you'd use a filtered drawing needle to draw the gear into the syringe, then replace the drawing needle with your IM point for pinning. It's not a bad idea to wipe the ampule with OH first.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I just use my teeth

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I do a nail file around it
    Squirrely1 likes this.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Score it before you try to pop the top off. Having one of those shatter in your hand sucks.
    < <Samson> > likes this.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    My wife is a nurse and showed me how they do it in emergency rooms the first time i opened one. Wrap an unopened alcohol wipe around the top, and break the damn thing off. Its actually really easy people just get intimidated by it and over complicate it. It doesn't take much pressure just the thumb and forefinger. The alcohol wipe is just there to make sure you don't cut yourself with the top piece

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    It's Rimobolan, so they are notorious for having part of the oil trapped up in the part of the amp you snap off. Make sure to thump the side of the vial until all of the air is in the top of the amp and the oil is all in the bottom.

Everyone has a tip or trick to open their amps. Some amp necks are thicker than others. On the thick ones, I score the neck with a small diamond file and then snap it off. I can snap Testovis amps open with just my fingers.

On the amps with dots on the neck, I put my thumbs on the side opposite the dot and snap it open.
    tarmyg, clarky. and Honkey_Kong like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

XnavyHMCS is online now Senior Member
    In my experience, some of them are easier, more well / properly manufactured than others. The well-made amps pop right apart, with thumb and forefinger... But the others... WTF... I have had to crush the top section with pliers and draw out the juice, mixed in with some small shards of glass...

Didn't have filter needles either, but I have been fine, up to this point...
    Test Monsterone likes this.

acoddo is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XnavyHMCS View Post
    In my experience, some of them are easier, more well / properly manufactured than others. The well-made amps pop right apart, with thumb and forefinger... But the others... WTF... I have had to crush the top section with pliers and draw out the juice, mixed in with some small shards of glass...

Yikes bro. Glass IM injection

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

A senior chief corpsman injecting some small shards of glass into someone? Man i guess i got out of the navy at the right time :P
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    A senior chief corpsman injecting some small shards of glass into someone? Man i guess i got out of the navy at the right time :P
    You seem to assume something which is not stated; I injected myself, not anyone else.

After 23 yrs experience... You do what you gotta do...

You seem to assume something which is not stated; I injected myself, not anyone else.

After 23 yrs experience... You do what you gotta do...
    Well you're still here so.... Motrin 800 will fix anything right?
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member

I've had the same experience.

My first shot ever was from an ampoule. It broke and cut my thumb pretty bad. I don't do enough ampoules to get good at popping them, so I just use a t-shirt or something to protect my fingers.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I've had the same experience.

My first shot ever was from an ampoule. It broke and cut my thumb pretty bad. I don't do enough ampoules to get good at popping them, so I just use a t-shirt or something to protect my fingers.
    I am living out in Eastern Europe now, and have used a fair share of amps. My impression, compared to the amps I was using 30 yrs ago, purchased in Thailand, is that the quality of the manufacturing has perhaps declined today...

In the past, I cannot recall ever having a problem, but nowadays it is really hit or miss.

I always opened them while simultaneously protecting my two fingers. So, in answer to the TS; protect your fingers.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I’ve only used amps once had about 30 normas. I got a tiny shard of glass in the syringe twice out of the 30 amps. Definitely prefer vials for this reason.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    I just use my teeth
    Woot
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Thread Information