Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jstone

Thread: How to verify if your AAS is ligit

Samantha518 is offline Female Member

How to verify if your AAS is ligit

Can someone please point me in the right direction on verifying that my gear is legit. My boyfriend and I are both on primobolan . Considering that we will take 1000mg/week, it can get a little pricey. Before we stock up, I want to have it tested since it's counterfeit quite often.

We grabbed some Rimobolan from a pretty reputable source but before purchasing a lot, we want to verify it.

Any advice or direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thx!

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha518 View Post
    Can someone please point me in the right direction on verifying that my gear is legit. My boyfriend and I are both on primobolan . Considering that we will take 1000mg/week, it can get a little pricey. Before we stock up, I want to have it tested since it's counterfeit quite often.

We grabbed some Rimobolan from a pretty reputable source but before purchasing a lot, we want to verify it.

Any advice or direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thx!

I actually did just what you are intending during the summer. I was also testing primo - I used Roid Test.

You can buy single tests or test kits. Turns out mine was real.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I actually did just what you are intending during the summer. I was also testing primo - I used Roid Test.

You can buy single tests or test kits. Turns out mine was real.
    those tests are worthless, just google colormetric testing, and you will see its not reliable. i have used a ton of labmax kits, and have tested pharmaceutical products i purchased myself from walgreens that failed. if you look at the roidtest kits they have a different color sheet for raws, and finished products. when you test a finished product your testing to see if the raw compound is present, the colors should be the same regardless of the state of the material. theres also videos out there of pure oils testing positive for test.

if you want to test your products send them to lab4tox.
    Cuz likes this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    those tests are worthless, just google colormetric testing, and you will see its not reliable. i have used a ton of labmax kits, and have tested pharmaceutical products i purchased myself from walgreens that failed. if you look at the roidtest kits they have a different color sheet for raws, and finished products. when you test a finished product your testing to see if the raw compound is present, the colors should be the same regardless of the state of the material. theres also videos out there of pure oils testing positive for test.

if you want to test your products send them to lab4tox.
    They've been around for years. If it was fake, there would be stuff online everywhere, I would think. The tests are pretty specific for each compound and most compounds have 2 tests you have to run to ensure it is what it is. Primo required two vials if I remember correctly. If it doesn't work, then I guess any compound would give me the same result regardless of what it was?

Lab4Tox is in Poland... far away...

Thread Information