• 1 Post By bomb_r2
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By Fluidic Kimbo
  • 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By Cylon357

Thread: Damaged L4-L5-S1 disks

taha536 is offline Junior Member

Damaged L4-L5-S1 disks

Hi ! im Taha Shaikh im 20 years old 5"8inches. 3 weeks ago i did t bar rows with 90kgs for 8 reps but just after completing the set i felt a very mild pain in my lower back. I told my doctor about he said you have damaged your disks (l4-l4-s1) partially and there is nothing to worry about just leave those heavy weights and gave me some pills.
    Since I am on my pct and its my second week. Should i take those pills along with my pct ? or should i take em after my pct ? please help me out.

Fluidic Kimbo is online now Morale Officer (de facto)
    Quote Originally Posted by taha536 View Post
    Hi ! im Taha Shaikh im 20 years old 5"8inches. 3 weeks ago i did t bar rows with 90kgs for 8 reps but just after completing the set i felt a very mild pain in my lower back. I told my doctor about he said you have damaged your disks (l4-l4-s1) partially and there is nothing to worry about just leave those heavy weights and gave me some pills.
    Since I am on my pct and its my second week. Should i take those pills along with my pct ? or should i take em after my pct ? please help me out.
    Did he tell you excactly which discs you hurt without any kind of xray or scan?
    taha536 and Cylon357 like this.

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You might receive better traffic and response by posting this question in the injury/rehab forum.

https://forums.steroid.com/injuries-rehab-spa/
    taha536 likes this.

bomb_r2 is offline Associate Member
    Man pills wont help if you have nerve compression. Depending on what he gave ya be careful of driving . I find muscle relaxers work better with indica

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk
    taha536 likes this.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Well what pills did he give you and what exactly are you taking for your PCT? Just Nolva? This doctor sounds pretty shady too. Did he order any tests to determine it was those discs?
    taha536 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Well what pills did he give you and what exactly are you taking for your PCT? Just Nolva? This doctor sounds pretty shady too. Did he order any tests to determine it was those discs?
    i am taking nolva and clomid as you told me. I dont know about the pills he gave me.

Quote Originally Posted by bomb_r2 View Post
    Man pills wont help if you have nerve compression. Depending on what he gave ya be careful of driving . I find muscle relaxers work better with indica

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk
    i don't have the nerve compression cuz the pain is gone. But sometimes when i bent over i feel a mild pain, which is fading away everyday so i don't think that i might have a nerve compression i have been working out after that pain and have been lifting light without any pain or problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    The doctor is homeopathic he gave me the pills in a small clear bag and some drops (in a small container dunno the name of the medicine) and gave a prescription for 2 more tabs.
    Doctor is trusted and our family doctor.

Is your family Chinese?
    taha536 likes this.

hahahah no �� we live in Pakistan. we are pakistani

the pills are Voren and Synflex.

Cylon357 is online now Nice Guy Cy
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Kimbo View Post
    Did he tell you excactly which discs you hurt without any kind of xray or scan?
    ^^ THIS. Because unless your doctor was born on Krypton, he has no real way of knowing for sure (or at least not being that precise), unless there is something you are leaving out, like a previous injury.

The doctor is homeopathic he gave me the pills in a small clear bag and some drops (in a small container dunno the name of the medicine) and gave a prescription for 2 more tabs.
    Whoa, what? He handed you drugs in a baggie like a dope dealer? That's both kind of cool and a little worrisome.

At any rate, no one can say if it is safe to take the meds with your PCT until we know what they are. Find out what they are and let us know for the best help.
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

Cylon357 is online now Nice Guy Cy
    Blog Entries
    the pills are Voren and Synflex.
    Did not see this until after my previous post. If Dr Google is to be believed, Voren is Diclofenac and Synflex is Glucosamine. I take both with my HRT (Clomid) and have no negative interaction. They should be totally safe to take with PCT.

EDIT: I should point out that the diclofenac I use is in a topical gel and the Glucosamine I use is an OTC tablet. Still, I would find it extremely unlikely that either of these products conflicts with either Nolvadex or Clomid.
    Last edited by Cylon357; 11-15-2020 at 11:58 AM.
    956Vette likes this.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    If Dr Google is to be believed, Voren is Diclofenac and Synflex is Glucosamine.
    I lived in Asia ten years ago, and a friend of mine was shit-faced drunk and fell off his moped and badly injured his shoulder. We brought his Xrays from the hospital to the pharmacy, and the lady gave us a big box of Diclofenac ampules and a big box of Neuralgin ampules. He was supposed to load 1cc of each into a syringe and put it in his leg whenever needed.

So anyway one night we were drinking whiskey (which we laced with crushed up valium) and we all took a shot of his Diclofenac & Neuralgin. Then we played darts with the used syringes and threw them at his wooden hall door.

So anyway his protocol of Diclofenac & Neuralgin must have given him ideas... because I went away for 3 years and then came back to find him mixing morphine and pethidine and going into a vein with it. He was also homeless and asked if he could sleep in my guesthouse room.

Haven't seen or heard of him in about 7 years, and one person said they saw him but that he'd lost a lot of weight and he was really skinny (that was about 5 years ago). Me and my other friend think he's dead because we can't imagine where else he could be now, and he wasn't gonna last long with that lifestyle.

Forgot to mention that he was on the run, and that agents were tracking him trying to find him, I actually met one of them in a restaurant but I knew something was fishy about the agent when the agent said his name was Anghus. I think he was wanted in the USA for transporting large quantities of marijuana.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Did not see this until after my previous post. If Dr Google is to be believed, Voren is Diclofenac and Synflex is Glucosamine. I take both with my HRT (Clomid) and have no negative interaction. They should be totally safe to take with PCT.

EDIT: I should point out that the diclofenac I use is in a topical gel and the Glucosamine I use is an OTC tablet. Still, I would find it extremely unlikely that either of these products conflicts with either Nolvadex or Clomid.
    OK I will take em from now on.

Thread Information