Lowlyf is offline New Member

32 yr old Beginner looking to cycle maybe?

G'day guys,

So much helping information on here, however it's always specific to the individual so and I am needing some assistance myself.

A bit about me, I'm 32, been in and out of the gym since I was 15, but never really put on great size, infact never really made significant gains at all. I've been lifting for nearly 12 months now pretty consistently and I'm looking for a boost to push through and build some decent fucking muscle tissue.
    Now I could be that I'm not eating enough, I used to be 105kgs (231lbs) and fat. I lost 25kgs (55lbs) and dropped to 80kgs (176lbs). But now I'm scared of putting the weight back on as it was a bitch to lose in the first place so I'm trying to recomp my body whilst maintaining around 2000-2500cals and eating around 180g of protein a day.
    No I know most will say I'm not eating enough, but some reasearch suggests I should be able to recomp on this intake whilst relying on the "newbie gains" phase.

Could be genetics, no one is built like a brick shithouse in my family, could be the fact I/we haven't stuck at it consistently for 5+ years or whatever, but I've bloody tried I tell ya.

My question is, should I consider a 12-15 week cycle of 400-500mg Test E and 1 tab of Arimidex per week? At the same time upping the cals to around 2700-3000?

Here is a pic of what I'm working with here.

32 yr old Beginner looking to cycle maybe?-20201118_141141.jpg

Mr. Small is offline Member
    Sounds good. 400-500mg per week for 12 weeks and pct of clomid and nolvadex for 4 weeks. Arimidex at.25mg eod if needed.

Lowlyf is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Small View Post
    Sounds good. 400-500mg per week for 12 weeks and pct of clomid and nolvadex for 4 weeks. Arimidex at.25mg eod if needed.
    What about any sarms first mate? Before I go pinning every week. Any advice on those?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Mr. Small is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowlyf View Post
    What about any sarms first mate? Before I go pinning every week. Any advice on those?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
    I tried a combo of Caradine and LGD for 8 weeks when I was dieting, so I can't say for sure how many lbs would be gained on a calorie surplus. But my strength went up while on Diet. Deffo the LGD is the muscle builder and I will be trying it in the future with full calories.

Thread Information