Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ArbyDaMan

Thread: On-cycle exact name of lab panel (privateMDlabs)

ArbyDaMan is offline New Member

On-cycle exact name of lab panel (privateMDlabs)

Hey guys,

Currently on cycle .. Is there an exact lab panel I can find on privatemdlabs.com .. there are so many different lab panel variations, some with 1 hormone being different. I am reading to definitely get LC/MS-MS to get an exact number of my test level, but I figured you guys could tell me from experience the exact name of the lab panel to save me time and money.

Also, it seems Quest is cheaper than Labcorp. So if someone can go to that website and go to hormone panels and tell me which ones will show me everything I need for the cheapest amount of money it would be greatly appreciated.

Currently on
    500mg Test E weekly
    400mg EQ weekly
    150mg NPP weekly

Thanks in advance.
    Chark likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    I've not been able to find one that ticks all the boxes without being crazy expensive. Like, one panel will have the high range Test and free T, but the standard E2 and no LH/FSH. Stuff like that.

I buy ala carte at ultalabtests and have found they are cheaper than private md labs. Both, however, are cheaper than going to Quest direct, probably the same for buying straight from Labcorp but I don't know if that is an option.

I paid right at $200 for this set of tests at the begining of the year, but will probably add TSH before I get them done. You will probably want to pull a blood panel and maybe liver function as well.

Attachment 180211
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7D2C10F2-5C5D-4CDF-B8D5-4A459B093AFC.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	214.7 KB 
ID:	180212

Name:	0E12D398-CDD9-480E-B368-9D9EFD60E64F.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	210.5 KB 
ID:	180213

These are the best ones I’ve found so far. I know for sure it needs to be the special testosterone test in order to give me exact levels. The only difference in these is one has prolactin instead of lipids (heard NPP can mess with prolactin, although I haven’t had any dick issues at all) .. and also hear lipids very important to know. You think these will work?

Also, what should my test numbers be to know if the gear I have is good or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    That first one seems like the better choice because it seems to include the lipid panel. After I thought about it, I only pull LH and FSH because I'm using Clomid as HRT. On cycle, those should both trend toward zero, so maybe they aren't important to have in that case.

If you are prone to MPB or prostate issues, I would add DHT, but that first panel covers all the minimums, IMHO.

Test levels.... Hard to say. Some people use 5x as a good starting point. Like, 200mg test per week should give you a 1000 level, 300 should give you 1500, etc. I don't think that is terribly precise, though. Not sure what the other two compounds do to levels, if anything. You are not running HCG or an AI?

Also, I get nothing out of this, but I really do recommend looking at ultalabtests pricing. They beat Private in my area.
    I feel you dude I appreciate you just responding at all. I’ve done a few cycles but finally doing it the “legit” way such as checking levels, counting macros, etc haha.. so just trying to cover all my bases.

Name:	4ECA96D0-BBA4-400C-9A44-3CC35735A197.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	216.1 KB 
ID:	180215

I ended up going with this one ^^ and added a FSH and LH simply because I want to guarantee my gear is legit. Because if it’s legit gear your FSH and LH should be 0 or close to right? .. it definitely shrank my balls and I’ve packed on 25 pounds in 2 months, but I got no acne this time. Last cycle I did. So wasn’t sure if my last cycle the gear was just stronger or it was “lower quality” is why I got acne. Not sure the relationship between acne and strength of gear.

Thread Information