Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Dannyboy51577

Thread: First cycle/Need final critiques/test prop winstrol

MrRightT is offline Junior Member

First cycle/Need final critiques/test prop winstrol

Long time lurker/First time poster. This will be my first cycle using injectables

Weight: 190
    height:6'1
    lifting experience: 8 Years
    bf:13-15%

Hey Everyone, little back story on me . Started lifting when i was 17 when i graduated hs. Weighed about 145 at 6'0. Was able to get up to 180lb after 3 years of lifting naturally. Took it very seriously and took a lot of hard work to get up to 180. Played college baseball and lifted throughout the season. After college i continued in the gym and was able to hit 195 but was very soft as my diet was lacking, tried a bunch of different diets and workouts to tighten up with little success and stayed there for about a year. Finally zeroed in my diet and workout routine, 40% protein, 40%carbs, 20%fat. Meal prep every week for the past 1 year, cut out all sweets and sodas( no sugar helped me immensely). One cheat meal on the weekend every other weekend . Currently sitting at 180-190 and ready to take the next step . Here is my proposed cycle below and would love to have your guys thoughts on it . I read austintiles First cycle thread and mine is very similar .

8 week cycle( Test prop/win)
    week 1-8 100mg test prop EOD
    week 1-8 Anastrozole .5mg per day( is this too much i have read on the forums it may be excess) Possibly e3d or eod( dont want to inhibit my gains)
    week 3-8 40mg stanozolol ED
    week 3-8 250iu hcg 2x per week ( will run right up to the end of my cycle)

PCT
    Nolva and clomid (Anastrozole continued for 10 days past cycle)

clomid:50/50/25/25
    nolva:40/40/20/20

i realize this is a relatively mild cycle but i am comfortable here and want to see how my body feels before i jump into anything else.
    So here are my main questions. Is the amount of Anastrozole to high at .5mg every day during cycle ? Secondly regarding my pct, anastrozole will run 10 days past my last test prop injection, do i wait to start my pct after those 10 days are up or start my pct after 3 days from last injection.

As always thank you very much, looking forward to hearing from you guys and i am open to any critiques/suggestions that you have

Hey Guys,
    thank you for all the replies. Going to start updating with progress on a weekly basis

first pin was 5/31/18 100mg

here is my before photo: (184lb 1 week before cycle start)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	before.jpg 
Views:	183 
Size:	164.1 KB 
ID:	173065Click image for larger version. 

Name:	before1.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	103.6 KB 
ID:	173066
    Last edited by MrRightT; 06-04-2018 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Adding Photos

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes, the anastrozole is definitely to high at .5 q24. It has a 50 (ish) hour half life. Although, Stanazol doesn't turn to estrogen, the lowering of SHBG makes it possible for the greater amount of free (unbound) test to convert. Not significantly enough to justify your mindset. Cut the .5 back to e3d. If possible, how about a .25 e2d? See where you go from there. Search eye-dropper method. Youthful55 has some posts about this. Also, he's smart.

Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    Yes, the anastrozole is definitely to high at .5 q24. It has a 50 (ish) hour half life. Although, Stanazol doesn't turn to estrogen, the lowering of SHBG makes it possible for the greater amount of free (unbound) test to convert. Not significantly enough to justify your mindset. Cut the .5 back to e3d. If possible, how about a .25 e2d? See where you go from there. Search eye-dropper method. Youthful55 has some posts about this. Also, he's smart.
    X2 quester. Alot of guys dont take into the consideration the effect of winny on shbg, free test, conversion. At 100mg eod, i would err on the side of less ai, as thats not a very high dose, and would say questers idea of .25 eod to start should be fine.

I will add, if this is your first cycle, be prepared for some body aches from the winny. I run it 4 or 5 wks every year following a bulk, right before summer. It works wonders for me to get my slimmer physique and drop water from my bulk, but it will beat you up. I get the normal joint pain, but i can do the same workout with or without winny, and be twice as sore when on. Just keep in mind
    Chrisp83TRT and MrRightT like this.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I would up your test dose. Lots of ugl gear can be underdosed and your at 350/week. Some leaked oil and an underdosed ugl and you could end up at 300/week which is barely more than a cruising dose. Step it up to 130-150mg eod. Its not worth shutting yourself down if you dont take advantage. Granted you have winny in the mix.
    And yes you are planning on way too much ai. Arimidex will crush your e2 if you dont go easy on it. Maybe .25 e3d. Everyones different though

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    I would up your test dose. Lots of ugl gear can be underdosed and your at 350/week. Some leaked oil and an underdosed ugl and you could end up at 300/week which is barely more than a cruising dose. Step it up to 130-150mg eod. Its not worth shutting yourself down if you dont take advantage. Granted you have winny in the mix.
    And yes you are planning on way too much ai. Arimidex will crush your e2 if you dont go easy on it. Maybe .25 e3d. Everyones different though
    I feel like any decent ugl tends to overdose their gear. I can’t speak for the non reputable ones.

dcycles is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    I feel like any decent ugl tends to overdose their gear. I can’t speak for the non reputable ones.
    Not to come off as rude or anything but didn't you say in another thread you haven't ran a cycle yet? Sorry if I'm mistaken.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    nope, test is okay but all you need for first cycle, Anastrozole should start later not the first week, hcg should start from the day after your first shot

Thank you for the reply. I will be dropping the arimidex to .25mg EOD .

Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    nope, test is okay but all you need for first cycle, Anastrozole should start later not the first week, hcg should start from the day after your first shot
    Thank you for the reply. Since this is my first cycle i want to see what test at 350mg a week will do . If i need to up it next time i cycle i will but as i mentioned in the post looking to stay safe and see how my body reacts before upping any doses.

Found out i have some clen on hand that was sitting around from last year. Any thoughts or opinions if i should add it to my current cycle? If so when should i begin ? Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by MrRightT View Post
    Thank you for the reply. Since this is my first cycle i want to see what test at 350mg a week will do . If i need to up it next time i cycle i will but as i mentioned in the post looking to stay safe and see how my body reacts before upping any doses.
    but since it is your first cycle I don't recommend the Winstrol .
    Same reasoning as yours.
    stay safe and see how your body reacts to test before adding additional steroids .

Quote Originally Posted by MrRightT View Post
    Found out i have some clen on hand that was sitting around from last year. Any thoughts or opinions if i should add it to my current cycle? If so when should i begin ? Thank you
    After reading up on the forums im going to skip the clen and stick to the original cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    but since it is your first cycle I don't recommend the Winstrol .
    Same reasoning as yours.
    stay safe and see how your body reacts to test before adding additional steroids.
    Thank you for your response! I am really looking forward to adding in the winstrol and so far the test has been smooth sailing. Minimal pain after injections and im up six pounds since 5/31 but if you feel the winstrol will be too much for a first cycle i am okay with leaving it out .

I would auggest leaving it out for this run. See what you can do on test, how your body reacts, then you know what the test does to you and what the winny actually does for you when you add it. Plus you dont want the dry joint pain and stiffness ur first cycle imo

Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy51577 View Post
    I would auggest leaving it out for this run. See what you can do on test, how your body reacts, then you know what the test does to you and what the winny actually does for you when you add it. Plus you dont want the dry joint pain and stiffness ur first cycle imo
    Appreciate the input. Ill be following your guys advice and leaving out the winstrol this time around. Regarding the anastrozole ill be running for three days after last injection and then starting my pct. Have blood work scheduled for the 4th week of cycle and then also after pct .

Hey everyone ,
    Just got the results from my mid-cycle blood work .
    Testosterone >1500 HIGH
    Lh<.2
    Fsh <.2
    Estradiol 57.9 HIGH

Looks like I need to increase my arimidex . Please let me know your guys thoughts and what I should bump it up to. Currently at .25mg eod. Was thinking of going to .5mg eod

MoneyveoRNB is offline New Member

-

HGH is a lifestyle not a cycle , and at 23 get real and keep your money for some food , it will serve you better

500mg of test and 500mg of EQ is all you need for your first run.

i would up the rice intake as well to 2 cup per serving with you meat .

Thread Information