Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By kiki123

Thread: Help planning 2nd cycle

kiki123 is offline Associate Member

Help planning 2nd cycle

Training consistently 4-5 times a week for 18yrs. 37yo male 5'10".

September I finished my first cycle, 400mg test e for 14 weeks.

Before cycle 180lbs 14%bf
    After cycle 190lbs 14%bf

Underwhelmed by the cycle, likely dose not high enough. Attribute most of my weight gain to eating more @4200cal. Still good to get a cycle under my belt. Bloodwork showed gear was very legit. Although estrogen was high I never took an AI, no bloat or any bad e2 sides.

Start of 2021 I plan to start a new cycle. Ive been dropping bf% prior to starting this cycle @3000cals aiming to be close to 12% and will ramp calories back up to 4200calories on cycle.
    I've acquired and plan on taking the following: (ancillaries/pct on hand will be Nolva, adex and caber and b6. Tudca for liver support)

Goals of the cycle is to add lean tissue and not get fat lol. Water weight is inevitable, although I really didn't gain much water weight on 400mg test e /wk. PCT was also a breeze, Nolva 40/40/20/20, I'm just naturally horny all the time haha. I guess adapting to being "off" was easy as I never really felt any mental sides when on. Just more horny. Biggest performance boost was during cardio, endurance was next level whilst on cycle.

600mg test e x 16 weeks
    300mg deca x 16 weeks
    Anadrol 50mg wk 1-4

Thoughts on above cycle? I've heard some people don't respond as well to test and that I should throw in a dht. In any case I want to ramp up the test and see. What about the Anadrol dose and timing? Was wondering about kick start and finisher for the Anadrol but would have to halve the dose to 25mg and I doubt that is enough? I only have 30 x 50mg tabs.

I'll also be taking 1mg Finasteride a day throughout the cycle (been taking it for 11years with no issues). I've read all about the pros and cons to this when paired with deca so would rather not derail the thread too much here.

Thanks in advance..
    Last edited by kiki123; 11-23-2020 at 10:45 PM.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I’d invert dosing, low test with higher deca will yield far better results. In my experience side effects from deca are non existent when I only run 250-300mg test per week this holds true for me with Tren too. Everyone is different but after many cycles I realized results are better using low test just to maintain function and letting other compounds do the big work.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I’d invert dosing, low test with higher deca will yield far better results. In my experience side effects from deca are non existent when I only run 250-300mg test per week this holds true for me with Tren too. Everyone is different but after many cycles I realized results are better using low test just to maintain function and letting other compounds do the big work.
    Thanks redz. Will consider this.

Interested to hear any other theories, like the typical 2:1 dose of test/Deca . This supposedly reduces likely hood a deca dick. I know 300mg deca is low dose. What about running the deca for 14 weeks and test for 16? As the deca take longer to get out my system and could run 600/350 test/deca.

And the Anadrol ? 25mg 4 weeks starter and finisher OK or should I just go 50mg wks 1-4?

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by kiki123 View Post
    Thanks redz. Will consider this.

Interested to hear any other theories, like the typical 2:1 dose of test/Deca . This supposedly reduces likely hood a deca dick. I know 300mg deca is low dose. What about running the deca for 14 weeks and test for 16? As the deca take longer to get out my system and could run 600/350 test/deca.

And the Anadrol? 25mg 4 weeks starter and finisher OK or should I just go 50mg wks 1-4?
    Id start with 25mg drol myself and work up
    kiki123 likes this.

Unless you are on TRT...
    I would advise against 19nors (deca or tren )...
    They are notorious for being difficult to recover from.

I would simply up the test and throw in some tbol, dbol , or anavar .
    Primo too if you can afford it.

But also...
    You were 5'10" and 180lbs after 18years of training.
    You need to eat more.
    Cuz likes this.

Yard_Dog is offline Junior Member
    You might like adding Masteron to your stack, would work well with your 12% and goals.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Unless you are on TRT...
    I would advise against 19nors (deca or tren )...
    They are notorious for being difficult to recover from.

I would simply up the test and throw in some tbol, dbol , or anavar .
    Primo too if you can afford it.

But also...
    You were 5'10" and 180lbs after 18years of training.
    You need to eat more.
    Interesting to hear about the 19nor recovery thing. That's scary, will have to research a bit more before I commit to 19nors then. I don't plan to start trt anytime soon. I live in NZ where its difficult to obtain primo, or gear in general. And the price!! $$

I can eat more, that's easy. 4500cals, no problem. I've been 195lbs when natty, on my ecto frame (6.5in wrists for example) that means 1 thing, fat!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yard_Dog View Post
    You might like adding Masteron to your stack, would work well with your 12% and goals.
    Yes could be an option if I can get mast e, I like mast's anti estrogen properties, no so much it's effect on the scalp. Don't want to pin more than twice a week.
    Yard_Dog likes this.

Yes could be an option if I can get mast e, I like mast's anti estrogen properties, no so much it's effect on the scalp. Don't want to pin more than twice a week.
    I only have experience with Mast P, yes pins (eod) can suck. It will sculpt you. As far as the scalpe perhaps I'm one of the lucky ones. The Dht sides never really hit me aside from slight acne, nothing major. That said I would stick around 300mg wk. Best of luck though.

Meloncap78 is offline Associate Member
    Just my 2 cents. 10lbs of lean mass gained in 14 weeks at 37 is incredible. Test only never worked for me. Even at 600mg alongside 600mg EQ. I had excellent muscle harness and vascularity but even eating at 3800 cals I gained only about 2 pounds in 16 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Meloncap78 View Post
    Just my 2 cents. 10lbs of lean mass gained in 14 weeks at 37 is incredible. Test only never worked for me. Even at 600mg alongside 600mg EQ. I had excellent muscle harness and vascularity but even eating at 3800 cals I gained only about 2 pounds in 16 weeks.
    Not to contradict what I said earlier, but the 10pounds gained was not all lean tissue, add water and little bit of fat perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by Yard_Dog View Post
    I only have experience with Mast P, yes pins (eod) can suck. It will sculpt you. As far as the scalpe perhaps I'm one of the lucky ones. The Dht sides never really hit me aside from slight acne, nothing major. That said I would stick around 300mg wk. Best of luck though.
    I never experienced any dht sides on 400mgs test e. Although I am on 1mg Finasteride Ed. Slight shoulder acne 2 weeks after pct ended was all and lasted couple weeks. Still keen to try deca mainly because I've already bought it and my only source in this country only has mast p. I'm thinking 14 wks of test/deca then for 14-20 run test solo whilst the deca clears.
    Last edited by kiki123; 11-28-2020 at 12:39 AM.

I never experienced any dht sides on 400mgs test e. Although I am on 1mg Finasteride Ed. Slight shoulder acne 2 weeks after pct ended was all and lasted couple weeks. Still keen to try deca mainly because I've already bought it and my only source in this country only has mast p. I'm thinking 14 wks of test/deca then for 14-20 run test solo whilst the deca clears.
    Add the mast with it. Be a good combo. Last summer I ran something very similar (Test P, Npp and Mast P) was excellent. About to start something similar again running Test E, EQ and Deca . Slow but nice. I just enjoy the AI properties from both Masteron and EQ.
    Last edited by Yard_Dog; 12-10-2020 at 10:13 AM.

Thread Information