Bigbadwolf250 is offline Associate Member

Random nipple ache on cruise

So been cruising on 200 mg test. Woke up yesterday with random nipple ache on right nip. Been blasting and causing for years. Never run ai on cruise so weird that this is happening. I did just open a new vial of test last week so maybe its bunk but I've been using same source for years and never had problem. Just not sure what else it could be.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    You & me both

I have no clue at this point - I had my bitch tits removed & they still ache, randomly

Like right now, I’m on 250mg a week of test, 150mg of Deca , a little var & some mast

Been fine for months - out of nowhere the right one starts aching

When this shit happens, I just run a little nolvadex & hope for the best. . . Shit is annoying af

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadwolf250 View Post
    So been cruising on 200 mg test. Woke up yesterday with random nipple ache on right nip. Been blasting and causing for years. Never run ai on cruise so weird that this is happening. I did just open a new vial of test last week so maybe its bunk but I've been using same source for years and never had problem. Just not sure what else it could be.
    I would wonder if your new bottle is dosed correctly. The only time my nips bother me is when I run low on testosterone . Like during pct or if I get bad gear

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    I would wonder if your new bottle is dosed correctly. The only time my nips bother me is when I run low on testosterone. Like during pct or if I get bad gear
    Thats what I was worried about. Would it happen that fast though only using it for 1 week

Thats what I was worried about. Would it happen that fast though only using it for 1 week
    Depends on how fast you metabolize test. I have ran numerous labs to determine how fast I metabolize it. If I run 750 mg ew and stop pinning at the 3 day mark I will be about 3,000 ng/dL at the 10 day mark I drop to about 800 ng/dL and at the 14 day mark I will be about 250 ng/dL. My point is 2 weeks from last pin of 375 mg I drop to below normal levels

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Depends on how fast you metabolize test. I have ran numerous labs to determine how fast I metabolize it. If I run 750 mg ew and stop pinning at the 3 day mark I will be about 3,000 ng/dL at the 10 day mark I drop to about 800 ng/dL and at the 14 day mark I will be about 250 ng/dL. My point is 2 weeks from last pin of 375 mg I drop to below normal levels
    True i was worried it was underdosed but wouldn't that be more of a reaction with something overdosed? Or can that still be a side from coming off test

True i was worried it was underdosed but wouldn't that be more of a reaction with something overdosed? Or can that still be a side from coming off test
    Not really. Look at it this way. If your test is under dosed means your T levels will be low. Test and estrogen compete for the receptor in the mammary gland. If test is low then estrogen win the battle

Dgs59 is offline Member
    Get a girl tinkle your other nipple

Thread Information