• 3 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 2 Post By scotty51312
  • 1 Post By JdFlex
  • 1 Post By mkcay7979

Thread: Very painful injection day after

Yard_Dog is offline Junior Member

Very painful injection day after

Hello all,
    I have two friends that blasted last night along. The both blasted 300mg of TE. The both have "dead leg" and are in some pain. I've never had an issue with the source before. Any suggestions, and thoughts on the gear.
    Last edited by Yard_Dog; 12-10-2020 at 10:14 AM.

sensaispike is offline Member
    My first ever cycle was Test E because I had been researching it forever and that is what was recommended. Every time I pinned it I got what I thought was a low grade infection. It was so painful I could not walk and my ass was red and swollen
    Everyone thought I was a massive pussy with no pain tolerance. After a few weeks I threw in the towel as I could not bear the pain. As it turned out I was allergic to TE, every label I tried had the same result.

One day I finally got it in my head to try Test C, and much to my joy it was like pinning water... ZERO pain... I also later discovered I was quite fond of sust.

Not to say that is what is go on here, but every time I see someone talk a out PIP with TE that comes to mind.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Higher concentrated gear has a potential for sting as well as the potential for whatever carrier oil that lab is using....they might be sensitive to it. Could also be that they inadvertently did a shitty job of sticking themselves...it happens. Maybe their both allergic to test E, it’s possible.

Where did they pin? You say “dead leg”, did they stick their quads? If so, it’s probably user error. Glute injections that go awry usually result in “dead ass”.

Regardless, they can try and warm the gear first under hot water, make sure they’re changing needles and try the glute or shoulder. Virgin muscle can hurt and again, higher doses gear come with more PIP.

Doubt it’s time to panic. The lab looks legit, you can clearly see it on the bottle and it’s from a compounding pharmacy. Looks G2G

(And for fucks sake, clean and trim your nails )

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    300mg is a tad high for Test E industry standard is 200mg /ml. If test E is causing you pain from every legit source you have tried i dont know what to tell other than to inject half a ml and use a slin pin with frequent injection sites.

Honestly test e and c are probably the most forgiving oils related to pip. Ace and Propionate esters are much worse.
    Keep trying, your body will eventually adapt and not hurt as bad in theory. Usually insane pip means the ugl put so much alcohol for sterilization the gear is shit. Just hang in there a while
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Test E from ugl is almost always at least 250mg/ml. I use a lot of painless high concentration gear. Quality labs can make painless 400mg/ml gear. It’s more likely poorly brewed, contaminated or an issue with the raws.
    Last edited by redz; 11-24-2020 at 09:20 PM.

On it with the clipping the nails lol, thought it as soon as I saw the picture lol.
    Last edited by Yard_Dog; 11-24-2020 at 08:41 PM.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Yard_Dog View Post
    On it with the clipping the nails lol, thought it as soon as I saw the picture lol.
    Love it, too funny
    mkcay7979 and Yard_Dog like this.

PowerGym is offline Junior Member
    Once I had 4 days crippling pain from quad injection even tho it was pharma grade gear. As i prefere quad for injections, and am not handy with glute inj I prefere using different quad angle when injectiong same leg. One injection up and one inj from side. Try it, sometimes injecting same spot over and over can be messy, if not muscle group, atleast switch angles for every second injection

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Hello all,
    I have two friends that blasted last night along with myself however I was not using the TE . The both blasted 300mg of TE. The both have "dead leg" and are in some pain. I've never had an issue with the source before. Any suggestions, and thoughts on the gear.
    It sometimes happens with test enanthate due to a high acid content in the raw powder. Test enanthate provided to UGLs is notorious for occasional batches that cause pain from the acids.

If you think it is related to the concentration, try cutting the injections with .5cc of filtered grapeseed oil ( I always add 1% BA when I filter gso into a presealed sterile vials).
    Honkey_Kong likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    In short

- 300mg could cause slight pain, you should go for 250mg
    - depending on oil, some test oil is crap which can cause pain

If it is too bad, just go with different UGL and get 250mg and Chuck this out otherwise suck it up. I have tried so many UGLs for test E and I know who's test is painful and who's not so I always try to get to my regular source (clean, Smooth oil and full dosage)
    Last edited by Dgs59; 11-25-2020 at 10:55 PM.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don’t agree at all here, gear should be painless if brewed correctly. I have around 30-40 vials of different compounds all painless.. EQ 300mg/ml. Deca 300mg/ml TNT 400 (250 test 150 tren ) all painless. Quality sources do exist.
    Dgs59, Booz and sensaispike like this.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I don’t agree at all here, gear should be painless if brewed correctly. I have around 30-40 vials of different compounds all painless.. EQ 300mg/ml. Deca 300mg/ml TNT 400 (250 test 150 tren) all painless. Quality sources do exist.
    Yep, exactly..

This is the first time.
    Last edited by Yard_Dog; 12-10-2020 at 10:04 AM.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    This is the first time. I typically can't remember where I injected last lol.
    Yep, bad oil, chuck it if you can afford new batch.

Quote Originally Posted by Dgs59 View Post
    Yep, bad oil, chuck it if you can afford new batch.
    I think they just hit bad, maybe subcutaneous. They blasted again Friday (Ventrogluteal) no problems.

DustMan is offline Associate Member
    I think they just hit bad, maybe subcutaneous. They blasted again Friday (Ventrogluteal) no problems.
    Yo I've watched a dozen video's on how to do ventrogluteal and I still don't feel confident doing it, do you have a good resource to show me how to do it properly? I highly prefer IM and I'm already rotating my delts.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Here's a list of a few things that will help:

1. Warm up the gear before you inject (and no, this does not mean make it "piping hot)."
    2. Inject more slowly
    3. Inject in to a muscle you're going to work later that day.

Quote Originally Posted by DustMan View Post
    Yo I've watched a dozen video's on how to do ventrogluteal and I still don't feel confident doing it, do you have a good resource to show me how to do it properly? I highly prefer IM and I'm already rotating my delts.
    https://trthub.com/ventrogluteal-glute-injection/

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    It sometimes happens with test enanthate due to a high acid content in the raw powder. Test enanthate provided to UGLs is notorious for occasional batches that cause pain from the acids.

If you think it is related to the concentration, try cutting the injections with .5cc of filtered grapeseed oil ( I always add 1% BA when I filter gso into a presealed sterile vials).

I 2nd this. I use enanthate 400 as my TRT and cut it 1:1 with GSO, I'm lazier than AG, I order 20ml vials of sterile GSO from amazon, they're like 12 bucks.
    almostgone and Honkey_Kong like this.

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    Been pinning suspension switched from aqueous to oil which is far better. Anyhow injected a tricept one day as I usually do. Next day I could not lift or use my arm. Was fine the next day.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    I get the same result from injecting UGL test. You must mix it with another gear or sterile oil. That is the only thing that will alleviate the pain.

For everyone saying this doesn't matter or that doesn't matter, you have never been through PIP like this. It must have something to do with an individual's body trying to reject it or being allergic or something along those lines.

My quad would be paralyzed for days. The only way I could walk was to straighten my leg fully at the knee and put all weight on the bones without engaging the muscle at all.
    70rs likes this.

mkcay7979 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post

(And for fucks sake, clean and trim your nails )

Haha! That was a good catch!
    Yard_Dog likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mkcay7979 View Post

Haha! That was a good catch!
    They look good now, been on top of it. lol

Thread Information